Am I the only one around here who... - Page 39

Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Druscylla View Post
    To above, I am so slow to get through games I don't fill my boxes much except with dream world pokemon =S

Am I the only one who is still struggling to beat all the games except Pearl?

Am I the only one for whom leveling my pokemon is difficult?
    Uh, yes... I think you are. Beating Pokémon games has never been hard for me... And again, yes. Leveling Pokémon up has never been difficult for me either...

Am I the only one who wants a Blue/Red remake that is properly made, unlike the mess that was FireRed and LeafGreen? I'd like it to be set in the future. Imagine, Kanto in full 3D, with a GOOD soundtrack, new cities, the cities existing already have grown (the man from Vermilion would finally finish building his house and his Machop would rest!) and Pokémon from other regions have migrated. It would be awesome :')

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

To above, I am so slow to get through games I don't fill my boxes much except with dream world pokemon =S

Am I the only one who is still struggling to beat all the games except Pearl?

Am I the only one for whom leveling my pokemon is difficult?
    1. Nope, I find beating games kinda hard some moreso than others

2. Nope I hate levelling up its the worst.

Am I the only one here who wishes GSC to come to the Virtual Console just for the feeling of being able to play the original game again?

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

Am I the only one who wants a Blue/Red remake that is properly made, unlike the mess that was FireRed and LeafGreen? I'd like it to be set in the future. Imagine, Kanto in full 3D, with a GOOD soundtrack, new cities, the cities existing already have grown (the man from Vermilion would finally finish building his house and his Machop would rest!) and Pokémon from other regions have migrated. It would be awesome :')
    I don't. The remakes were made because the originals were locked out of the series. Now that they're back I don't want any more remakes because all that effort could go into new games. Making a remake takes as much work as a new game; it's not like they just say "GBA game, you are now a 3DS game".

Am I the only one who thinks shiny pokemon were a bad idea and that they should be removed? A lot of shinies are either lazy (one shade lighter or darker) or completely ridiculous (Shiny Sneasel and Weavile are pink and yellow, which completely ruins any menace they have). Also, people get way too worked up over a mechanic that does absolutely nothing. It's even worse than the way the Team Fortress 2 fanbase treats hats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy Whiplash View Post

I don't. The remakes were made because the originals were locked out of the series. Now that they're back I don't want any more remakes because all that effort could go into new games. Making a remake takes as much work as a new game; it's not like they just say "GBA game, you are now a 3DS game".

Am I the only one who thinks shiny pokemon were a bad idea and that they should be removed? A lot of shinies are either lazy (one shade lighter or darker) or completely ridiculous (Shiny Sneasel and Weavile are pink and yellow, which completely ruins any menace they have). Also, people get way too worked up over a mechanic that does absolutely nothing. It's even worse than the way the Team Fortress 2 fanbase treats hats.
    The only problem I have with shinies is that some of the recolors I totally love more than the originals. I love Meloetta's shiny form but I know I'd 99.9% have to cheat to get one and while I have a few pokemon I cheated to turn shiny or I traded for and I don't know if they are legit, it seems kind of a bummer to have to do that.

Am I the only one who feels they aren't the very best? I am still trying to beat this game LOL
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5200 2131 6316

The only problem I have with shinies is that some of the recolors I totally love more than the originals. I love Meloetta's shiny form but I know I'd 99.9% have to cheat to get one and while I have a few pokemon I cheated to turn shiny or I traded for and I don't know if they are legit, it seems kind of a bummer to have to do that.

Am I the only one who feels they aren't the very best? I am still trying to beat this game LOL
    Nahhh, I don't feel the "very best", either. I mean, yeah, I've beaten the Elite Four and Champion, but... I don't think I'd be able to win against them in a rematch... nor do I think I'd be able to do very... "well" in the PWT and other such challenges... (guess I'm more of a casual player when it comes to Pokemon...?)

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about Eeveelutions? (Although I do admit, Ninfia is cute.)

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post

Nahhh, I don't feel the "very best", either. I mean, yeah, I've beaten the Elite Four and Champion, but... I don't think I'd be able to win against them in a rematch... nor do I think I'd be able to do very... "well" in the PWT and other such challenges... (guess I'm more of a casual player when it comes to Pokemon...?)

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about Eeveelutions? (Although I do admit, Ninfia is cute.)
    I love Eeveelutions, but other than Umbreon (which I totally raised wrong because I didn't realize it was a defensive based Pokemon) I never really use them.

Am I the only one who doesn't nickname my Pokemon?

Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Am I the only one here who wishes GSC to come to the Virtual Console just for the feeling of being able to play the original game again?
    Yes, I'd rather play HGSS.

My shiny Weavile is really mad at you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post
    If Eevee is in the regional Pokedex, then it's guaranteed a place in my main team.

Quote Originally Posted by Xybirk View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't nickname my Pokemon?
    Nope, I almost never nickname my Pokemon.

Am I the only one here who evolves my main Pokemon only after significant battles (Gym Leaders, Rivals, Evil Team Bosses, Elite 4, etc)?

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll put it bluntly: yes you are. What's the point?

Am I the only one around here who looks on Bulbapedia to find the strongest Pokémon of a certain typing to add to my team, give it all differently typed moves and then test it on Pokémon Online with five others before even considering going looking for it on my DS?

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by InuNaruPokeAlchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toonytown View Post

Am I the only one who has never been interested in using Gyarados due to it being a physical water type?
    No, since I have never been interested in using a Gyarados in general

Am I the only one here who has never used a grass type starter?
    Probably, most Grass starters are quite popular (Venusaur and Snivy for example)

Am I the only one around here who doesn't want Ninfia to be Dragon typed?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InuNaruPokeAlchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toonytown View Post

Am I the only one who has never been interested in using Gyarados due to it being a physical water type?
    No, since I have never been interested in using a Gyarados in general

Am I the only one here who has never used a grass type starter?
    Probably, most Grass starters are quite popular (Venusaur and Snivy for example)

Am I the only one around here who doesn't want Ninfia to be Dragon typed?
    OMG no, Id rather it not be Dragon. I think it dosent seem dragon like at all anyway

Am I the only one here who actually thinks it might be interesting having a new type?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    OMG no, Id rather it not be Dragon. I think it dosent seem dragon like at all anyway

Am I the only one here who actually thinks it might be interesting having a new type?
    It's obvious you're not the only one, but I'll talk for myself: yes, you are. I don't want to have a new type. If anything, I think some little twists can be made to the type chart.

Am I the only one who would like that Raichu got Swords Dance so it can properly use Volt Tackle?

Follow Bironicus On Twitter
    Visit Bironicus's Youtube Channel

Am I the only one around here who can actually make out what Chespin is?! (A chipmunk)
    Am I the only one around here who finds the difference in confidence between anime Cilan and Video-game Cilan shocking?
    Am I the only one around here who isn't obessed with Fennekin?!

Am I the only one around here who greatly dislikes Eevee fanboys? Yeah I just went there, especially now since there is a new Eeveelution revealed for the next gen games. Because of this, the Eevee fanboys won't shut up about it. Eevee is indeed an awesome pokemon, but these fanboys' obsession with Eevee is downright creepy at times. (It is almost just as creepy as the Pokemon fanclub chairman in Vermilion city and his Rapidash).

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Am I the only one around here who greatly dislikes Eevee fanboys? Yeah I just went there, especially now since there is a new Eeveelution revealed for the next gen games. Because of this, the Eevee fanboys won't shut up about it. Eevee is an awesome pokemon, but these fanboys' obsession with Eevee is downright creepy at times. (It is almost just as creepy as the Pokemon fanclub chairman and his Rapidash)
    No, Eevee fanboys are pretty annoying. So are most fanboys, for the very reasons you mentioned.
    Am I the only one who around here who hopes that the next villain isn't a total monstrous lunatic like Ghetsis? I can see how he would go insane after his failure in the first game, but I think we need a more understated villain this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Am I the only one around here who greatly dislikes Eevee fanboys? Yeah I just went there, especially now since there is a new Eeveelution revealed for the next gen games. Because of this, the Eevee fanboys won't shut up about it. Eevee is an awesome pokemon, but these fanboys' obsession with Eevee is downright creepy at times. (It is almost just as creepy as the Pokemon fanclub chairman and his Rapidash)
    No, Eevee fanboys are pretty annoying. So are most fanboys, for the very reasons you mentioned.
    Am I the only one who around here who hopes that the next villain isn't a total monstrous lunatic like Ghetsis? I can see how he would go insane after his failure in the first game, but I think we need a more understated villain this time around.
    Uhh, I don't know. I mean, I want a villain who is really evil. To me, the more twisted they are, the better. So I'm not really sure. All I want is the boss to be a woman and for God's sake, do not make the Grunts look like freaking clowns like Galactics and Plasmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy Whiplash

Yeah, but I think you didn't catch my drift. I don't want them to be remakes; I want them to be brand new games, located in the Kanto region again. They would be set many years after the events of the original Red/Blue, and the region would change drastically.

Am I the only one who thinks Gyarados should be Water/Dragon?
    Gunaydin likes this.

Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast