Am I the only one around here who... - Page 34
Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want Gen 6 to start yet?
    Nope, I was hoping to see Generation VI only in 2014. :/

Blog Entries

Nope. As much as I am absolutely overjoyed at Gen 6's announcement, I can't help but feel that Gen 5 hasn't really had his turn yet. Maybe a few months more with Gen 5 would've done the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler_Daze View Post
    Am I the only one who ends up resetting my game because I feel like I didn't complete it fast enough or because I felt like me team was lackluster?
    Did this with SS, lol. Took one look at the team, got really pissed and then reset the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SwifTer View Post
    Part of me thinks a lot of people would also do this, but another part of me thinks otherwise. Do you guys always look around at everything in a new city in the game? So, as in you would walk into every house, talk to everyone in the city and really get a look at the city? and before you can move on you gotta look at everything? not sure if that's just me..
    I do this too. When I don't, I feel like I'm missing something.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Am I the only one around here who doesn't understand how people can not have all their Pokémon at the same level, or at least near each other? I've seen some teams that have Pokémon in levels 75, 73, 70... 60, 55 and 50?! I mean, I can understand a level difference of maybe 5 in the same team, but 25 levels?! Do they even think that if they're against someone and their last Pokémon is the one at level 50 they're pretty much screwed?

I can't. I just can't. All my Pokémon have to be, mandatorily, at the same level, at all times. I'm that radical. :|

YES. I think this is absolutely amazing and I honestly don't care that much on how long Generations last, especially Gen V.

Am I the only one around here who doesn't understand how people can not have all their Pokémon at the same level, or at least near each other? I've seen some teams that have Pokémon in levels 75, 73, 70... 60, 55 and 50?! I mean, I can understand a level difference of maybe 5 in the same team, but 25 levels?! Do they even think that if they're against someone and their last Pokémon is the one at level 50 they're pretty much screwed?

I can't. I just can't. All my Pokémon have to be, mandatorily, at the same level, at all times. I'm that radical. :|
    Yes, cause I honestly do this myself. Not really on purpose though, it just happens. Although I don't go so far as in 25 levels, I've been near 10 levels sometimes because I get so carried away with using one/two Pokemon for every Trainer I battle (cause it's the strongest/can take opponents down the quickest/best typing etc) that the weakest out of my team falls behind a bit. I always go back to train the lowest leveled one though, so it's not like they're always 10 levels behind.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one around here who trained their very first starter Pokémon, and no other mons? My first run included a Typhlosion, level 50, and a level 26 Flaaffy in the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    Yes, cause I honestly do this myself. Not really on purpose though, it just happens. Although I don't go so far as in 25 levels, I've been near 10 levels sometimes because I get so carried away with using one/two Pokemon for every Trainer I battle (cause it's the strongest/can take opponents down the quickest/best typing etc) that the weakest out of my team falls behind a bit. I always go back to train the lowest leveled one though, so it's not like they're always 10 levels behind.
    I understand. The way I train my Pokémon is: all Pokémon are level 10. Pokémon A goes to level 12, then I switch it for Pokémon B. When Pokémon B goes to level 12, I switch for Pokémon C. When Pokémon C is at level 12, I go back to Pokémon A to make it go to level 14 and so it goes. I switch every two levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles101 View Post
    Am I the only one around here who trained their very first starter Pokémon, and no other mons? My first run included a Typhlosion, level 50, and a level 26 Flaaffy in the same team.
    Nope. I once did this with Gold when I was 8, but with my Feraligatr. I even got it to level 100. I'm not planning on doing it again, though. I just don't see the point anymore. It's boring to train the same Pokémon over and over again.

Am I the only one who is strangely fond of a type you never thought you'd be attached to? This happened to me recently with the Bug type. Bug-types were always kind of "eh" to me, but the other day I was counting how many Pokémon I've EV trained, and Bug turned out to be the most popular type. I've trained Parasect, Venomoth, Scyther, Pinsir, Forretress, Heracross, Shuckle, Vespiquen, Yanmega, Volcarona and Galvantula. Psychic is my favorite type and I've only trained Alakazam, Mr. Mime and Claydol. :|

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post

I understand. The way I train my Pokémon is: all Pokémon are level 10. Pokémon A goes to level 12, then I switch it for Pokémon B. When Pokémon B goes to level 12, I switch for Pokémon C. When Pokémon C is at level 12, I go back to Pokémon A to make it go to level 14 and so it goes. I switch every two levels.

Nope. I once did this with Gold when I was 8, but with my Feraligatr. I even got it to level 100. I'm not planning on doing it again, though. I just don't see the point anymore. It's boring to train the same Pokémon over and over again.

Am I the only one who is strangely fond of a type you never thought you'd be attached to? This happened to me recently with the Bug type. Bug-types were always kind of "eh" to me, but the other day I was counting how many Pokémon I've EV trained, and Bug turned out to be the most popular type. I've trained Parasect, Venomoth, Scyther, Pinsir, Forretress, Heracross, Shuckle, Vespiquen, Yanmega, Volcarona and Galvantula. Psychic is my favorite type and I've only trained Alakazam, Mr. Mime and Claydol. :|
    Nope, I was kind of oblivious to Water types but I have a newfound appreciation. I find them some of the most interesting and diverse.

Am I the only one who sometimes takes long breaks between playing Pokemon games?
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Blog Entries

Am I the only one around here who goes all OCD on other people because their names are either in all capital or all lowercase letters? o_o
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I did that a lot of times when I played GSC. I had a level 70 Typhlosion or so by the time I reached the league and the second highest leveled pokemon on my team was that level 45 Ho-oh.

Am I the only one around here who thinks Steel-types need more attention?

Blog Entries

Am I the only one around here who would like there to be absolutely no backwards-compatibility in Gen VI?

The change to 3D, the worldwide release... it just feels like a really fresh start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    Am I the only one around here who goes all OCD on other people because their names are either in all capital or all lowercase letters? o_o
    Nope. I tend to fidget a bit ver this painfully insignificant thing. And it's not even just Pokémon. I do this with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Am I the only one who sometimes takes long breaks between playing Pokemon games?
    Nope. I find time for a Pokémon game, I play it obsessively for a few weeks, real life takes over, I forget for weeks on end. Rinse and repeat.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Fiery passion that burns! Season's Avatar
    Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Am I the only one who really wants Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remakes?

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    Nope. Now that Pokemon is on the 3DS and seeing how awesome it looks, I want to see Hoenn in 3D, I think it could give the region new life.

Am I the only one here who wants more Dragon types that aren't psudolegendaries?
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Fiery passion that burns! Season's Avatar
    Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Nope. Now that Pokemon is on the 3DS and seeing how awesome it looks, I want to see Hoenn in 3D, I think it could give the region new life.

Am I the only one here who wants more Dragon types that aren't psudolegendaries?
    Nah, I also want Dragon Pokemon like Flygon, Altaria, Druddigon etc.

Am I the only one who wants much more Ghost types?

Sekai de ichiban ojisama. Pratkun's Avatar
    Follow Pratkun On Twitter Add Pratkun on Facebook
    Follow Pratkun on Tumblr

Am I the only one who wants much more Ghost types?
    Even I'm looking forward for more Ghost types since I think there are not very much Ghosts around us, it'd be great to have new ones. Like a Ghost type, typed with Water, or Fire, or Grass (that's stupid, isn't it?).

Also, am I the only one who thinks that English Pokémon names are the worst?

Officially claimed Scraggy. GPXPlus profile.

Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast