Am I the only one around here who... - Page 33
Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Part of me thinks a lot of people would also do this, but another part of me thinks otherwise. Do you guys always look around at everything in a new city in the game? So, as in you would walk into every house, talk to everyone in the city and really get a look at the city? and before you can move on you gotta look at everything? not sure if that's just me..

Ghost Type Trainer MoonlitxShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    No, no you're not. If my memory serves me right, I had no flying type party-member in Johto and Sinnoh.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that Ice is horrible?
    i love ice. froslass and glaceon ftw!
    Code: 2664 2458 6584
    Name: Alex
    Safari: cascoon ariados drapion

safari completed
    now looking for the vivillons

Limited space but Ill add anyone who needs my safari. A lot of ppl helped me out while I collecting safaris. Just trying to pay it forward. Im available most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Send me a message when you add. i don't get on here too much anymore. but i will add when i eventually see the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Am I the only one who looks forward to the music of a region more than the story?
    No, you aren't. The music in Pokémon games is WAY more important than the story.
    Agree. At least half of what made Hoenn great was its high standard for music, which I still don't think has been beat. I mean, B/W had some great themes, but if you look back on RSE it's just... every single piece of music is excellent. Every route, every battle, everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira Akigari View Post
    Yes,You are

Am I the only one who hated being dragged into the Musical by Bianca
    No, I dont want to be dragged into anything in game really and I dont particularly care for the Musical.

Am I the only one here who will occasionally train one Pokemon a lot and it ends up being a couple levels higher than the other team members at least?
    But I liked the Musical.....

And no, you're not the only one who trains one Pokemon a lot. My Golurk is now at least 5 levels ahead of the rest of my B2 team. He'll probably end up at 100 well before anyone else.

Am I the only one around here who feels a little sad that Gen V is coming to an end? This was my favorite Gen after all and I'm a little bummed that it's coming to a close.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Traveling the World Traveler_Daze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Traveler_Daze's Youtube Channel

No. You're not.

Am I the only one who ends up resetting my game because I feel like I didn't complete it fast enough or because I felt like me team was lackluster?

Am I the only one around here who doesn't give nicknames to his pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler_Daze View Post
    Am I the only one who ends up resetting my game because I feel like I didn't complete it fast enough or because I felt like me team was lackluster?
    Yes, I never reset my games. What's wrong with taking your time anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan The Terrible View Post
    No, I very, very rarely nickname my pokemon.

Am I the only one here who fell in love with Xerneas at first sight??

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler_Daze View Post
    Yes, I never reset my games. What's wrong with taking your time anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan The Terrible View Post
    No, I very, very rarely nickname my pokemon.

Am I the only one here who fell in love with Xerneas at first sight??
    No, well I wouldn't go that far, but I do like Xerneas a lot

Am I the only one here who is always running with the Running Shoes, never really walking?

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post

Am I the only one here who is always running with the Running Shoes, never really walking?
    No but sometimes I walk for traction

Am I the only one who thinks there should be a dark type close combat variation
    There is patience and then there is sloth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks there should be a dark type close combat variation
    Probably not just know I never thought of it.

Am I the only one here who thinks Nuzlockes have been getting annoying since they've hit sorta main stream popularity? Well just as main stream as a Pokemon Community can get.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TerraWolf View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks Nuzlockes have been getting annoying since they've hit sorta main stream popularity? Well just as main stream as a Pokemon Community can get.
    Yes and that's kinda hipstery

Am I the only one who is pissed that gen 6 mons were revealed before the US got Meloetta
    There is patience and then there is sloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Am I the only one who is pissed that gen 6 mons were revealed before the US got Meloetta
    I don't care about Meloetta, I am pissed Gen 6 Pokémon were revealed this soon. They should have waited at least one more year. I feel like Gen 5 lasted nothing.

Am I the only one around here that may end up boxing any starter they choose in X or Y because you don't find any of them likable at all?

Blog Entries

Kind of. I think Meloetta is cool and I'm annoyed that I can't get one. I think all legendaries should be available in-game. I mean from a business standpoint I see why they aren't but still.

And nope, I won't box my gen 6 starter pokemon. I really like Fennekin, It's super cute and I love picking Fire-types, since they tend to be hard to get early-game. Though to be honest, I'm wondering how many fox pokemon the games really need. We already have the Vulpix-line and the Zorua-line and there's a case to be made for a few others like Suicune. The grass type is kind of cute, but I'm not digging the water one. I'll have to see what its evolutions look like.

But here's my question...am I the only one who doesn't understand why we don't have a Psychic dolphin pokemon yet? I mean it seems kind of obvious. We have a pink taper but we don't have a dolphin? What is this madness?

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    Kind of. I think Meloetta is cool and I'm annoyed that I can't get one. I think all legendaries should be available in-game. I mean from a business standpoint I see why they aren't but still.

And nope, I won't box my gen 6 starter pokemon. I really like Fennekin, It's super cute and I love picking Fire-types, since they tend to be hard to get early-game. Though to be honest, I'm wondering how many fox pokemon the games really need. We already have the Vulpix-line and the Zorua-line and there's a case to be made for a few others like Suicune. The grass type is kind of cute, but I'm not digging the water one. I'll have to see what its evolutions look like.

But here's my question...am I the only one who doesn't understand why we don't have a Psychic dolphin pokemon yet? I mean it seems kind of obvious. We have a pink taper but we don't have a dolphin? What is this madness?
    No, you're not. There's a thread where I proposed a Water/Psychic dolphin. I even designed its moveset and its base stat distribution and all. I also did that for a Dragon/Poison Komodo dragon.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Gen 6 to start yet?

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want Gen 6 to start yet?
    Gen 5 does feel kinda short ;_; I've only been with Achroma Black 2 for only 2 months or so, and they went and announce Gen 6. I feel really sad that I'd be forced to leave my beloved N B2W2 back to the past.

Am I the only who got excited at the prospect of Hoenn remakes in 3D, rather than Gen 6 itself?

Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast