Am I the only one around here who... - Page 26
Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 924

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

  1. #376
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    716

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

    Am I the only one here who put together the exact same team of an NPC with the exact same moves and the exact same items?
    Yes tbh.

    Am I the only one here who misses the walking pokemon feature from HG/SS?

  2. #377

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

    Am I the only one here who put together the exact same team of an NPC with the exact same moves and the exact same items?
    Yes tbh.

    Am I the only one here who misses the walking pokemon feature from HG/SS?
    Nope,I miss it a lot too.

    Am I the only one here who wants to see 3D models in the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS?

  3. #378
    Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Am I the only one here who wants to see 3D models in the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS?
    Sorta it seems cool but I much rather see them in 2D if the get rid of the pokemon barely move thing and have the pokemon actually make contact and have a real backround

    Am I the only won who found the post game level spike in BW1 to be not that bad
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

  4. #379
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    716

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Am I the only one here who wants to see 3D models in the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS?
    Definitely not lol, I really want this. I even posted about it in another thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Am I the only won who found the post game level spike in BW1 to be not that bad
    Kinda, it wasn't extremely bad, but I had to do quite some training before continuing with the game.



    Am I the only one here who has never ditched their starter during the main story?

  5. #380

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Am I the only one here who has never ditched their starter during the main story?
    My teams has always been built around whichever starter I chose; you're not the only one.

    Am I the only one who thinks Whitney's miltank is overrated?

  6. #381
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmegaSin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Am I the only one here who has never ditched their starter during the main story?
    My teams has always been built around whichever starter I chose; you're not the only one.

    Am I the only one who thinks Whitney's miltank is overrated?
    Yes. That bitch made my life miserable in Gold. Not that much in HeartGold, though.

    Am I the only one who hates the walking Pokémon feature in HeartGold/SoulSilver? I found it SO annoying...

  7. #382
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    942

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Yes, but how so? You never had to interact with them and they rarely get in the way.

    Am I the only one who re-did the big monster series with a Tyranitar named Godzilla, a Hydreigon named KGhidorah and a Volcarona named Mothra?
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  8. #383
    That Guy in the Corner MoonBlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a Pineapple, Under the Sea
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Well, yes (probably no from others), but that's a great idea.

    Am I the only one who hates Kricketot/Kricketune with all their heart/soul/and such?
    Black 2 Team Members:

    Wooly (Ampharos) - Level 44, Male
    Matt (Umbreon) - Level 56, Male
    Horace (Gyarados) - Level 50, Male
    Zero (Blaziken) - Level 61, Male
    Sawsbuck (Sawsbuck) - Level 45, Female
    Nova (Lunatone) - Level 50, Genderless


  9. #384
    Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    4,279
    Blog Entries
    194

    Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    I don't absolutely hate them, but I don't like them at all.


    Am I the only one around here who will sit in a thunderstorm on Route 212 in Sinnoh and listen to the music and storm for hours on end?
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

  10. #385
    Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Newmoon Island
    Posts
    64
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am i the only one who caught a legendary at the first try?

  11. #386
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhiangJKextreme View Post
    Am i the only one who caught a legendary at the first try?
    No, you're not. I think I caught Tornadus once with a quick ball on my first try. Oh yeah and I caught a Palkia with a master ball. :P

    Am I the only one around here who loved the Pokéathlon and aimed to make all my Pokémon medalist Pokémon?

  12. #387
    Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Stuck inside my head.
    Posts
    706
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    I don't absolutely hate them, but I don't like them at all.


    Am I the only one around here who will sit in a thunderstorm on Route 212 in Sinnoh and listen to the music and storm for hours on end?
    yupyup, I think so. I think that Route 212's music is ok, but it isn't my favorite. I prefer Eterna city's music...it's so soothing and pretty. But I don't think I could listen to it for 2 hours straight.

    Am I the only one around here who never has and never will play nuzlocke? I don't like releasing my friends... .n.



    My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012



  13. #388
    Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    4,279
    Blog Entries
    194

    Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Togekiss View Post
    yupyup, I think so. I think that Route 212's music is ok, but it isn't my favorite. I prefer Eterna city's music...it's so soothing and pretty. But I don't think I could listen to it for 2 hours straight.
    Oh, haha, I only do that when there's a thunderstorm. I love the Eterna/Celestic music though~
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

  14. #389
    Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,310
    Blog Entries
    408

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default

    Am I the only one here who doesn't know what nuzlocke is?

  15. #390
    Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Stuck inside my head.
    Posts
    706
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Am I the only one here who doesn't know what nuzlocke is?
    I think so.
    And now you will know.
    Nuzlocke Challenge - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia



    My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012



Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •