Am I the only one around here who... - Page 23

Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 924
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

  1. #331
    Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a Poke Mart.
    Posts
    1,194
    Blog Entries
    89

    Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one who has a bad memory of making a Shiny Pokemon faint, and KNOWING it was a Shiny Pokemon?


    I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

  2. #332
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Serperior View Post
    Am I the only one who's never played a Pokémon game in japanese?
    Nope. But I would if I could.

    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Am I the only one around here who doesn't think Pikachu is all that special?
    Gah, no. What I feel about the yellow rat borders on hate. Maybe it's because I get really pissed off when people think he's the only Pokémon in existence. Some even go "Hey, it's Pokémon!" when they see a Pikachu, and go "What's that?" at every other species.
    User_Name likes this.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  3. #333
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    Am I the only one who has a bad memory of making a Shiny Pokemon faint, and KNOWING it was a Shiny Pokemon?
    No, I have a bad memory of it too. A shiny Buizel, in Valley Windworks...the only legit shiny I ever encountered in the wild...

  4. #334
    Registered User Chespingamer26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Am I the only one around here who would get myself a LV 100 Pichu?
    Am I the only one with a LV 100 Pachirisu?
    I had a level 100 Pachirisu :D Jukka. But I traded her away on GTS. Um? Just curious is that the same one?

  5. #335
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one who organizes the pokemon in the boxes over and over again when they're bored?

  6. #336
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Am I the only one who organizes the pokemon in the boxes over and over again when they're bored?
    Nope, I do that too.
    Speaking of PC boxes...am I the only one who arranges their Pokémon by color?
    Codface likes this.

  7. #337
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Am I the only one who organizes the pokemon in the boxes over and over again when they're bored?
    Oh, not at all. I arrange them over and over again, in different ways; frequency of usage, strength, level, area it was found in, whatever.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  8. #338
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Am I the only one who likes rental battles?

  9. #339
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Am I the only one who likes rental battles?
    Oh, I like rental battles! My favorite was the Battle Factory.

    Am I the only one around here who loves buying random stuff from vending machines?

  10. #340
    Is not a fox RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    388
    Blog Entries
    28
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Am I the only one who likes rental battles?
    Oh, I like rental battles! My favorite was the Battle Factory.

    Am I the only one around here who loves buying random stuff from vending machines?
    Nope, I do that all the time xD I will just go up to one and say "Hey I feel like buying this and this and this today!" and therefore blow my money on the drinks. xD

    Am I the only one who puts a Pokemon in their party and intends to train it but then decides not to, therefore putting it right back into the box?
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

    Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

    Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

  11. #341
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Am I the only one who puts a Pokemon in their party and intends to train it but then decides not to, therefore putting it right back into the box?
    I do that a lot - especially in post-game when I already have my complete Hall-Of-Fame team and want to raise new ones. It's hard to choose someone new when I'm used to an old team.

    Am I the only one who likes to use Thief to thieve items from other trainers?

  12. #342
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Am I the only one who puts a Pokemon in their party and intends to train it but then decides not to, therefore putting it right back into the box?
    I do that a lot - especially in post-game when I already have my complete Hall-Of-Fame team and want to raise new ones. It's hard to choose someone new when I'm used to an old team.

    Am I the only one who likes to use Thief to thieve items from other trainers?
    Wait...you can do that? I only used it on wild pokemon.

  13. #343
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Am I the only one who puts a Pokemon in their party and intends to train it but then decides not to, therefore putting it right back into the box?
    I do that a lot - especially in post-game when I already have my complete Hall-Of-Fame team and want to raise new ones. It's hard to choose someone new when I'm used to an old team.

    Am I the only one who likes to use Thief to thieve items from other trainers?
    Wait...you can do that? I only used it on wild pokemon.
    Technically, it's stealing from their pokemons XDD I thieved a Leftovers from a GameFreak employee in Castelia City who was using a Clefairy.

    It also works on Gym Battles. Since most of their pokemons are holding Sitrus Berries, you can thieve it using Thief.


    Am I the only one who finds breeding annoying?

  14. #344
    Registered User Chespingamer26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Am I the only one who puts a Pokemon in their party and intends to train it but then decides not to, therefore putting it right back into the box?
    I do that a lot - especially in post-game when I already have my complete Hall-Of-Fame team and want to raise new ones. It's hard to choose someone new when I'm used to an old team.

    Am I the only one who likes to use Thief to thieve items from other trainers?
    Wait...you can do that? I only used it on wild pokemon.
    Technically, it's stealing from their pokemons XDD I thieved a Leftovers from a GameFreak employee in Castelia City who was using a Clefairy.

    It also works on Gym Battles. Since most of their pokemons are holding Sitrus Berries, you can thieve it using Thief.


    Am I the only one who finds breeding annoying?
    Just the waiting... having to ride back and forth back and forth...

  15. #345
    Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    866
    Blog Entries
    36

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Since the last person didn't ask afterwards:

    I don't find breeding THAT annoying, to be honest.

    Am I the only one here that EV trains without relying on Pokérus?
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •