Am I the only one around here who... - Page 19

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherLeafeon View Post
    Am I the only one who keeps almost the same pokemon in the party throughout the game?
    Probably not, but I don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlitxShadow View Post
    am i the only one who doenst like pseudos?
    Yeah, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Am I the only one around here who sells all the Super Potions that the NPCs give you in the Stadiums in B2? By the time I started amassing them, I already had like 800+ Fresh Waters. There's no point in keeping the Super Potions at all so I just keep selling them. (Hey, free money!)
    Maybe.

Am I the only one who wants a Main Series Pokémon game that has Primal Dialga?

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherLeafeon View Post
    Am I the only one who keeps almost the same pokemon in the party throughout the game?
    Probably not, but I don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlitxShadow View Post
    am i the only one who doenst like pseudos?
    Yeah, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Am I the only one around here who sells all the Super Potions that the NPCs give you in the Stadiums in B2? By the time I started amassing them, I already had like 800+ Fresh Waters. There's no point in keeping the Super Potions at all so I just keep selling them. (Hey, free money!)
    Maybe.

Am I the only one who wants a Main Series Pokémon game that has Primal Dialga?
    Actually no I have thought about it especially when I saw it for the first time in Mystery Dungeon but another game would have to accompany it obviously Palkia would be on the cover in another form like Dialga the games would sequels instead of Diamond and Pearl remakes which are unnecessary oh goodness I can picture it now let me stop here before I get ahead of myself.

Am I the only one around here who hated when Burger King would hold the Pokémon Promotions especially the first one with like 100+ toys its like Burger King how do you expect me to catch them all or collect them all to be exact in such a short period of time at least make like less of a number to collect you morons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    No, not at all.

Am I the only one who likes Dragonair more than Dragonite?
    No. I never really got the transition from Dragonair to Dragonite. Graceful, wingless blue dragon to big, fat, orange, noodly-head dinosaur? The theme, or perhaps lack thereof, has me stumped.

Only design-wise, though. I still like Dragonite, for its strength.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    No. I never really got the transition from Dragonair to Dragonite. Graceful, wingless blue dragon to big, fat, orange, noodly-head dinosaur? The theme, or perhaps lack thereof, has me stumped.

Remoraid's transition to Octillery puzzles me even more. I mean, from a fish to an octopus .__.?

Am I the only one who wishes Electrode had a more diverse moveset? (Random question, I know. I just don't know what else to ask =/ )

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post

Remoraid's transition to Octillery puzzles me even more. I mean, from a fish to an octopus .__.?

Am I the only one who wishes Electrode had a more diverse moveset? (Random question, I know. I just don't know what else to ask =/ )
    You're probably the only one on that. I don't really care about Electrode...

Am I the only one who filled up the dojo with all 16 gym leaders just for the lolz in HGSS?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Am I the only one who filled up the dojo with all 16 gym leaders just for the lolz in HGSS?
    I tried to got bored.

Am I the only one who used Gyrados in at least three different games not play through games
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    I tried to got bored.

Am I the only one who used Gyrados in at least three different games not play through games
    I've used Gyarados in FireRed and Diamond. I'm missing the third game, though.

Am I the only one around here that is deeply annoyed by the fact that in Pokémon Stadium 2, all Gym Leaders use Pokémon that don't fit at all on their teams? For example, Jasmine's Round 2 team has a Blastoise that knows Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake and Mirror Coat and a Stantler that knows Roar, Earthquake, Psychic and Light Screen .___. I mean, wtf. She should only use Steel types. I know that Blastoise is used to cover Fire-types that could defeat Steel type Pokémon, but it's just ridiculous.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I tried to got bored.

Am I the only one around here that is deeply annoyed by the fact that in Pokémon Stadium 2, all Gym Leaders use Pokémon that don't fit at all on their teams? For example, Jasmine's Round 2 team has a Blastoise that knows Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake and Mirror Coat and a Stantler that knows Roar, Earthquake, Psychic and Light Screen .___. I mean, wtf. She should only use Steel types. I know that Blastoise is used to cover Fire-types that could defeat Steel type Pokémon, but it's just ridiculous.
    I used Gyarados in Red, LeafGreen, Platinum, Soulsilver and a a DW one in White 2.

And yes, I dislike that thing of Stadium 2.

Am I the only one around here that still plays Pokémon at age 25?

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I tried to got bored.

I used Gyarados in Red, LeafGreen, Platinum, Soulsilver and a a DW one in White 2.

And yes, I dislike that thing of Stadium 2.

Am I the only one around here that still plays Pokémon at age 25?
    I'm 23 and I play pokemon whenever I want. I think I'll be playing at 25 as well XDD If there's a Gen 6 / RSE remakes, then I'm definitely playing it.

Am I the only one around here who hates using Togepi in battle because it dies too easily?

Blog Entries

Am I the only one around here who hates using Togepi in battle because it dies too easily?
    Nope. Tried to use one (A Togetic by then, actually) on my SoulSilver team, and I don't think it ever stayed alive long enough to be made good use of. I don't even remember why I put it on rotation in the first place, though I do remember that I eventually swapped it out for an Abra.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Automatic For The Ponies Romanesque-Marionette's Avatar

The explanation I heard was, both Pokémon being inspired by artillery, its akin to the 'evolution' of a gun or cannon to a full-blown tank. Except, y'know, with sea creatures.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Flannery all mega-super-attractive? (Well, in-game at least, fanart's a whole 'nother area) It's probably the hair putting me off...
    GIANT HOGWEED LIVES!

Also Known As BB ^.^ British Banette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CATCHES ALL THEIR POKEMON (except legendaries, HM Slaves or shinies) IN POKEBALL'S AND POKEBALL'S ONLY!?!??!

Kudos to Neodark for the best banner! AWESOME job!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanesque-Marionette View Post
    The explanation I heard was, both Pokémon being inspired by artillery, its akin to the 'evolution' of a gun or cannon to a full-blown tank. Except, y'know, with sea creatures.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Flannery all mega-super-attractive? (Well, in-game at least, fanart's a whole 'nother area) It's probably the hair putting me off...
    Oh, that makes sense. Nah, you're not the only one. Plus, she's too dumb. One of the most irrelevant Gym Leaders ever.

Quote Originally Posted by British Banette View Post
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CATCHES ALL THEIR POKEMON (except legendaries, HM Slaves or shinies) IN POKEBALL'S AND POKEBALL'S ONLY!?!??!
    Nope, you're not. Even my Mewtwo is inside a standard Pokéball!

Am I the only one whose favorite Gym Leader ever is Sabrina?
    British Banette likes this.

Blog Entries

no i'm sure your not, i love that gym leader too!

am i the only one that abandons their starter pokemon because i don't think it's cute enough?

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No. I've never done that, but I know a lot of people who did that.

Am I the only one who gives to his Pokémon nicknames based after musicians?

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast