Am I the only one around here who... - Page 18
Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who had been utterly disappointed when Cynthia didn't fight Cyrus herself, but instead shoved us to fight? (kinda wished the epic big battle of the champion vs the baws)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Am I the only one who had been utterly disappointed when Cynthia didn't fight Cyrus herself, but instead shoved us to fight? (kinda wished the epic big battle of the champion vs the baws)
    Kind of. I mean, while it would have been epic for the sake of seeing THE battle, it would have been boring because all you would've done is watch, instead of fighting yourself.

Am I the only one around here that finds training in HeartGold EXTREMELY boring?? Wild Pokémon don't have enough level in that game and the trainer re-matches are conditioned to whether THEY invite you to have a rematch or not. The Vs. Seeker doesn't exist in that game (sadly), and we all know how hard it is to find a Chansey (especially one holding a Lucky Egg).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here that finds training in HeartGold EXTREMELY boring?? Wild Pokémon don't have enough level in that game and the trainer re-matches are conditioned to whether THEY invite you to have a rematch or not. The Vs. Seeker doesn't exist in that game (sadly), and we all know how hard it is to find a Chansey (especially one holding a Lucky Egg).
    Gah, that. Not at all. Training in HGSS was laborious, dull and painstaking. Crushing wild 'mons only filled up the exp bar by mere pixels, and I had the tendency to miss which location the trainer stated whenever they called because I mashed A so much. And whenever I don't miss it, I'm too lazy to drag myself to the route.

Am I the only one who still prefers the classic one-on-one battles over the new battle variations? I like them well enough, though.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Gah, that. Not at all. Training in HGSS was laborious, dull and painstaking. Crushing wild 'mons only filled up the exp bar by mere pixels, and I had the tendency to miss which location the trainer stated whenever they called because I mashed A so much. And whenever I don't miss it, I'm too lazy to drag myself to the route.

Am I the only one who still prefers the classic one-on-one battles over the new battle variations? I like them well enough, though.
    No, I much prefer singles to doubles or any other type of battle

Am I the only one here who wishes Seasons were included sooner than Gen 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post

Yeah! I'm already tired of that. I wanted to have the whole "train your Pokémon from early levels to see them become total beasts" experience without deleting my save file so I don't lose everything I've done, so I got a whole team of 6 Pokémon, all caught at level 14. They're already at 40 and my goal is to defeat Lance with that team. Go figure how many months are left of training :( The lack of the option of buying Coins at the Game Corner doesn't help either. I need to buy Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Psychic to improve my team and I just can't. I mean, how the hell does Game Freak pretend that a player manages to reach 10.000 Coins playing freaking Voltorb Flip?! It's impossible! And no, you're definitely not the only one. I kind of like double battles, I find triple battles amusing and I definitely don't like rotation battles. Single battles for the win.

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Am I the only one around here who gets annoyed that Entei can not learn Wild Charge but Arcanine can learn Wild Charge?
    You're probably the only one. I don't know much about moves...but I do know that Growlithe can't learn Growl but Doduo can learn Fly. lol

Am I the only one around here who never gave Youngster Joey their phone number? As in never. I only add the people who say stuff like "Hey I sometimes find items on the ground, I'll give them to you if you want, if you give me your number." lol (but I eventually added more people even if they don't give you stuff because I was bored but I still never added Youngster Joey), so I never got the jokes about top percentage Ratattas...until recently, when I found out.
    Last edited by Vanillish Twilight; 18th November 2012 at 04:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Nope Pikatuesday, I didn;t either.
    Am I the only one who thinks its dumb that in Gen 1 Lickitung couldn't learn Lick
    Get your game on!

Blog Entries

No, not at all.

Am I the only one who likes Dragonair more than Dragonite?
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Answer: I just googled EV training. Seems pretty straight forward..

Question: Am I the only one who thinks the first Generation of Pokemon are the only Pokemon that look like "Pokemon?"

Ghost Type Trainer MoonlitxShadow's Avatar

Complete with things you think you're the only one who does them.

I'll start.

... Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about getting shiny Pokémon at all?

EDIT: When posting a question of your own, please answer some of the questions posted by other people.
    nope. i think most shiny ones look dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    No, you're not.

Am I the only one who doesn't EV/IV train?
    Am I the only one who finds Johto's and Sinnoh's dependence on previous regions' Pokemon irritating?
    i hate ev training. too time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenidal View Post
    1. I don't EV / IV train at all either (other than maxing out the EVs automatically through normal gameplay)
    2. Not sure what you mean by "dependence", but it never bothered me.

Am I the only one who saves the Master Ball and never ends up using it?
    i do that too

am i the only one who bred for a hydreigon to have dark pulse and have a spatk favorable nature?
    Code: 2664 2458 6584
    Name: Alex
    Safari: cascoon ariados drapion

safari completed
    now looking for the vivillons

Limited space but Ill add anyone who needs my safari. A lot of ppl helped me out while I collecting safaris. Just trying to pay it forward. Im available most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Send me a message when you add. i don't get on here too much anymore. but i will add when i eventually see the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlitxShadow View Post
    am i the only one who bred for a hydreigon to have dark pulse and have a spatk favorable nature?
    Nope. My Hydreigon has Dark Pulse and has a Modest nature.

Am I the only one around here who is a little bit annoyed that until now no Pokémon learn Focus Blast by level-up, but only by TM?

Add Chiss on Facebook

Am I the only one around here who is a little bit annoyed that until now no Pokémon learn Focus Blast by level-up, but only by TM?
    Never really liked Focus Blast, so I don't get that annoyed.

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Am I the only one who likes Dragonair more than Dragonite?
    Most definitely not. I feel the exact same way.

Am I the only one who keeps almost the same pokemon in the party throughout the game?
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Ghost Type Trainer MoonlitxShadow's Avatar

i think mine is modest too! i dont usually use pseudolegends but i have a thing for dark types....and i like hydreigon before i knew it was a pseudo.

am i the only one who doenst like pseudos?
    Last edited by MoonlitxShadow; 20th November 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    Code: 2664 2458 6584
    Name: Alex
    Safari: cascoon ariados drapion

safari completed
    now looking for the vivillons

Limited space but Ill add anyone who needs my safari. A lot of ppl helped me out while I collecting safaris. Just trying to pay it forward. Im available most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Send me a message when you add. i don't get on here too much anymore. but i will add when i eventually see the PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    Am I the only one around here who never gave Youngster Joey their phone number? As in never. I only add the people who say stuff like "Hey I sometimes find items on the ground, I'll give them to you if you want, if you give me your number." lol (but I eventually added more people even if they don't give you stuff because I was bored but I still never added Youngster Joey), so I never got the jokes about top percentage Ratattas...until recently, when I found out.
    No. I deleted his number on Silver and Crystal and refused to register him on SS. I had heard the horror stories about him so I didn't even try to get his number.
    Oh man, you are not the only one. I have pretty much set aside my copy of SS, unfinished as it is, because it is so danged hard to level up. Grinding in that game is a nightmare.

Am I the only one around here who sells all the Super Potions that the NPCs give you in the Stadiums in B2? By the time I started amassing them, I already had like 800+ Fresh Waters. There's no point in keeping the Super Potions at all so I just keep selling them. (Hey, free money!)

Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast