Am I the only one around here who... - Page 15

Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 924
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

  1. #211
    Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In Ash Ketchums house :P
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    Am I the only one who blew up has a main game, like a game where they have all of their teams and Shiny Pokemon and Legendarys and stuff?
    Because no one replied to you, No, You're not the only one.

    Me and one of my friends both have a "Main Game" Where EVERY pokemon from EVERY playthrough goes. Atm, Mines Soulsilver and my friends is Black. Unfortunately, My White was nicked :l

    When I finish B2 I'm making that my main game.

    Am I the only one who broke my Grass-Type-Starter chain (Starting all the way from sapphire), Just because snivy really isnt good.?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

    Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

  2. #212
    Registered User Foxeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post

    Am I the only one who blew up has a main game, like a game where they have all of their teams and Shiny Pokemon and Legendarys and stuff?
    Nope. I have two in fact, Diamond for Gen 4 and White for Gen 5. I used to use Emerald for Gen 3, but I had that file was so old by this year, around 7 years. That and they have covered all the Pokemon by Gen 5.

    Am I the only one to wish that they would remake Emerald instead of RS?

    Because the plot, characters and gameplay is just..better. RS made no sense! xD

    Am I the only one who still has their old, first file from 2007 or even before that?

    Am I the only one who uses Kecleon in their competitive team? xD (Even more so, Bisharp AND Zoroak? Haha)

    Am I the only one who has NEVER caught the Red Gyarados?

    Smile~

  3. #213
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post

    Am I the only one who blew up has a main game, like a game where they have all of their teams and Shiny Pokemon and Legendarys and stuff?
    Nope. I have two in fact, Diamond for Gen 4 and White for Gen 5. I used to use Emerald for Gen 3, but I had that file was so old by this year, around 7 years. That and they have covered all the Pokemon by Gen 5.

    Am I the only one to wish that they would remake Emerald instead of RS?

    Because the plot, characters and gameplay is just..better. RS made no sense! xD

    Am I the only one who still has their old, first file from 2007 or even before that?

    Am I the only one who uses Kecleon in their competitive team? xD (Even more so, Bisharp AND Zoroak? Haha)

    Am I the only one who has NEVER caught the Red Gyarados?
    Wow, those are a lot of questions. Let me see...

    I can't care less. Either remake is good to me.

    No, you're not. I started my Diamond file in July 2007 and I still haven't erased it (and I'm not planning on doing so).

    Eh, well... I'll talk for myself: yes, you are. Hahahaha.

    Again, talking for myself: yes, you are.

    Ok, now my question:

    Am I the only one around here who resents Game Freak for having gotten rid of the Vs. Seeker? That was the most useful tool ever.

  4. #214
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who resents Game Freak for having gotten rid of the Vs. Seeker? That was the most useful tool ever.
    Probably not, but I honestly never used it. I'm not disappointed to have it gone.

    Am I the only one around here without a DS model more recent that the Ds lite?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  5. #215
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who resents Game Freak for having gotten rid of the Vs. Seeker? That was the most useful tool ever.
    Probably not, but I honestly never used it. I'm not disappointed to have it gone.

    Am I the only one around here without a DS model more recent that the Ds lite?
    If you had used it, you would miss it too. It was extremely useful, especially when training weak Pokémon. Training in HeartGold is a pain in the butt because you have to train with wild Pokémon mandatorily (well, you can re-challenge Gym Leaders or wait for trainers to call you to for a rematch). The good thing was choosing when you wanted to battle a certain trainer again, and you could do it as many times as you wanted.

    No, I also have a DS Lite. I'm planning on buying a 3DS soon, though. My touch screen isn't working very well.

    Am I the only one around here who thinks Generation V introduced the most interesting type combinations out of all the generations? I mean, Bug/Electric, Bug/Fire, Water/Ghost, Ghost/Fire, Grass/Steel, etc.

  6. #216
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who thinks Generation V introduced the most interesting type combinations out of all the generations? I mean, Bug/Electric, Bug/Fire, Water/Ghost, Ghost/Fire, Grass/Steel, etc.
    I also thought that, too - but only for Bug/Electric, Bug/Fire, and Bug/Steel - I think that was Genesect.

    Am I the only one around here who never uses Rare Candies, never sell them, but just keep in the bag for all eternity?

  7. #217
    Crimson Fighter Phoenixphlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,090
    Blog Entries
    195

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    I do that usually

    am I the only one who wants to see joey become champion
    Chibisyko likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

  8. #218
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who thinks Generation V introduced the most interesting type combinations out of all the generations? I mean, Bug/Electric, Bug/Fire, Water/Ghost, Ghost/Fire, Grass/Steel, etc.
    I also thought that, too - but only for Bug/Electric, Bug/Fire, and Bug/Steel - I think that was Genesect.

    Am I the only one around here who never uses Rare Candies, never sell them, but just keep in the bag for all eternity?
    Well, Bug/Steel has existed since Gen II. Forretress and Scizor, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    I do that usually

    am I the only one who wants to see joey become champion
    Yes, you are.

    Am I the only one around here who wants a Water/Fire Pokémon to exist?

  9. #219
    Crimson Fighter Phoenixphlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,090
    Blog Entries
    195

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    No you're not

    Am I the only one here who wants to have IV raising items
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

  10. #220
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    No you aren't.

    Am I the only person who has played through every game and has never seen a wild shiny (aside from the Red Gyarados of course)?

  11. #221
    randomness. starryskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    on your screen
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Nope, you're not.

    Am I the only person who has one pokemon, and only battles and does stuff with that Pokemon (not including HM slaves)?

    contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

  12. #222
    Pokemon Master's Degree! Pikmin1211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pikmin Planet *coughearthcough*
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    No. on my red i never got another pokemon because Charizard's Slash kills everything.

    Am I The only one who wishes they'd make US/Canada events for starters with hidden abilities?

  13. #223
    Registered User Jammy2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    336
    Blog Entries
    1
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who wants a Water/Fire Pokémon to exist?
    No you're not, I've been wanting to see a Water/Fire pokémon for a looooong time, come on having STAB on Surf and Flamethrower :D now, THAT would be fun :)

  14. #224
    Crimson Fighter Phoenixphlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,090
    Blog Entries
    195

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikmin1211 View Post
    No. on my red i never got another pokemon because Charizard's Slash kills everything.

    Am I The only one who wishes they'd make US/Canada events for starters with hidden abilities?
    No c'mon nintendo give them to us already

    Am I the only one around here who wants a dark type close combat
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

  15. #225
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy2A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who wants a Water/Fire Pokémon to exist?
    No you're not, I've been wanting to see a Water/Fire pokémon for a looooong time, come on having STAB on Surf and Flamethrower :D now, THAT would be fun :)
    Being Water/Fire we could almost swear they'll be able to learn Ice Beam and SolarBeam as well! It would be very cool.

Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •