Am I the only one around here who... - Page 12

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 924
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

  1. #166
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't completely understand EV training?
    I do, but I don't care about EV training.

    I ask again: Am I the only one here who does not hate or dislike Jynx?

  2. #167
    Silent in the trees. Kouzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    2,228
    Blog Entries
    113
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't completely understand EV training?
    I do, but I don't care about EV training.

    I ask again: Am I the only one here who does not hate or dislike Jynx?
    Nope I like Jynx.

    Am I the only who didn't know the dubbed anime is the only one divided into seasons?

  3. #168
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't completely understand EV training?
    I do, but I don't care about EV training.

    I ask again: Am I the only one here who does not hate or dislike Jynx?
    Nope I like Jynx.

    Am I the only who didn't know the dubbed anime is the only one divided into seasons?
    Ehh... No, but I don't care about the anime. It sucks in my opinion.

    Am I the only one around here who hates when people here in the forums refer to Pokémon, places or characters by their Japanese names? What the hell, for us it's SABRINA, not Natsume. It's ALOMOMOLA, not Mamanbou. We speak English around here, not Japanese. It's frustrating because when they do that, I don't know what they're talking about. Why do they even do it?
    Gengarzilla and Silverwynde like this.

  4. #169
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one he, who got a girlfriend(boyfriend if you re girl :D) that calls me a child, when I play Pokemon?

  5. #170
    Registered User Jammy2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    336
    Blog Entries
    1
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    am I the only one who, when he (I) got Diamond (or whatever game you were expecting for a really long time), played it nearly non-stop for weeks.

    My definition of nearly non-stop: you wake up, you turn on your console, and you play until you have to go to universirty/work/shower and then turned it back on when you were back until you went to bed. That means playing while eating, cookiing, watching movies, etc.

    When I got Diamond 2 years ago, my social life was inexistent: I ate, I slept, I played. I'm more parsimonious now though :D

  6. #171
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who hates when people here in the forums refer to Pokémon, places or characters by their Japanese names? What the hell, for us it's SABRINA, not Natsume. It's ALOMOMOLA, not Mamanbou. We speak English around here, not Japanese. It's frustrating because when they do that, I don't know what they're talking about. Why do they even do it?
    Again, I think you should be more respectful. No everyone here lives in America or in countries where the "English" names of the Pokémon, places and characters are used, you know? So, there is no point in getting angry because they don't use the names YOU like and are used to hear/read. Plus, there is a feature in the forums that link the Japanese names to their pages on bulbapedia, you just need to put the cursor above the name to know that Fushigidane is Bulbasaur and Hitokage is Charmander.

    And go on, ignore my post like you did earlier.

  7. #172
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who hates when people here in the forums refer to Pokémon, places or characters by their Japanese names? What the hell, for us it's SABRINA, not Natsume. It's ALOMOMOLA, not Mamanbou. We speak English around here, not Japanese. It's frustrating because when they do that, I don't know what they're talking about. Why do they even do it?
    Again, I think you should be more respectful. No everyone here lives in America or in countries where the "English" names of the Pokémon, places and characters are used, you know? So, there is no point in getting angry because they don't use the names YOU like and are used to hear/read. Plus, there is a feature in the forums that link the Japanese names to their pages on bulbapedia, you just need to put the cursor above the name to know that Fushigidane is Bulbasaur and Hitokage is Charmander.

    And go on, ignore my post like you did earlier.
    To be honest, I don't care. It still bothers me. I think one of the forum's rules is that you should speak English. English isn't even my first language and I stick to that rule, so I think everyone else should too. I'm going to look for that feature you mentioned, which I didn't know existed. Thanks for the tip!

  8. #173
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spielburg
    Posts
    863

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one who takes around a half a year after the release of a new pokemon game to complete the main storyline?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  9. #174
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Am I the only one who takes around a half a year after the release of a new pokemon game to complete the main storyline?
    Well not really. It took me years to complete Pearl because I was scared of victory road, though. lol But now I'm not scared of victory road so I get through the games quickly. My shortest record is exactly two weeks in SoulSilver, it would've been sooner but for some reason I got scared of the Elite 4 and trained my team to level 60. Turns out the Elite 4 were only level 40. -_- I had an easy time in Kanto because of that, though. lol so anyways to answer your question: I used to. But now it takes me a few weeks only.

    Am I the only one around here who arranges their PC boxes by color? Like all the blue Pokémon together, then one that's for example half blue and half red I'd put a red Pokémon beside it then group all the red ones then for example one was red with a hint of yellow I'd put a yellow Pokémon beside it, etc. It's a bit hard but I like to see them arranged by color for some reason. lol (I used to not arrange them like that, though)

  10. #175
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one here who has never gotten a Pokémon game as soon as it is released?

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  11. #176
    Team Flare Malva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who has never gotten a Pokémon game as soon as it is released?
    I didn't get D/P/Pt until like a year and a half after it came out, and it was about six months after HG/SS that I finally bought it.
    Was quicker to get B2 though.

    Am I the only one who refuses to put aesthetically similar or same-typed/move-sharing Pokemon on a team?

    unless like monotyping or something like that

  12. #177
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who has never gotten a Pokémon game as soon as it is released?
    I didn't get D/P/Pt until like a year and a half after it came out, and it was about six months after HG/SS that I finally bought it.
    Was quicker to get B2 though.

    Am I the only one who refuses to put aesthetically similar or same-typed/move-sharing Pokemon on a team?

    unless like monotyping or something like that
    Uhh, I'm not sure if I understood this. Could you please explain it a little bit more thoroughly? Thanks :)

  13. #178
    Team Flare Malva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    I mean like if I'm making a team, I either don't like having any Pokemon that share a typing, and I don't like any of them to have any of the same moves if I can avoid it, so I can have as much move and type diversity as possible. And for the aesthetic thing, I prefer to use Pokemon that have a variety of different body types (avian, cuadal, anthromorphic, etc) and don't share similar traits.

    Idk sorry its confusing lol.

  14. #179
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanna View Post
    I mean like if I'm making a team, I either don't like having any Pokemon that share a typing, and I don't like any of them to have any of the same moves if I can avoid it, so I can have as much move and type diversity as possible. And for the aesthetic thing, I prefer to use Pokemon that have a variety of different body types (avian, cuadal, anthromorphic, etc) and don't share similar traits.

    Idk sorry its confusing lol.
    Ah, got it now! I don't like having repeated types, even if they're secondary. In Emerald, I gave up on Camerupt because I already had Swampert, and they're both Ground types. I don't mind having repeated moves, though. In Black, both my Gothitelle and my Chandelure know Psychic, and both my Archeops and my Haxorus know Earthquake. I don't mind about the body shapes either.

    Am I the only one who wants to battle someone here but is really afraid of losing? Hahahahaha

  15. #180
    Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Stuck inside my head.
    Posts
    706
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

    Am I the only one who wants to battle someone here but is really afraid of losing? Hahahahaha
    Yes and no. I really wanna battle someone here as well. but the only reason I don't battle is because of a lack of wi-fi. I don't fear loss.

    Am I the only one around here who has wondered how much those ladies that ask you "What floor would you like to go to?" and push buttons on an elevator as their job get paid?
    Silverwynde likes this.



    My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012



Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •