Zangoose and Seviper

Thread: Zangoose and Seviper

Default Zangoose and Seviper

You all know that Zangoose and Seviper hate each other. I know that Zangoose and Seviper hate each other. But think for a second- if a trainer had both a Zangoose and Seviper in his or her team, and in a double battle sent them both out, what would happen?

Friends or Foes?
    I have an angry Arctic Wolf Pokemon called Howlupolar as an alter ego, and I'm not afraid to use her. I also have a mischevious Weavile, a graceful Pegafrost, a daunting Articuno, a playful Glaceon and a shy Lapras as my other selves. Plus many more.

Because I'm an Ice-Poketaku.

Blog Entries

You know what's even more funny?

...Zangoose and Seviper can breed. XD I ought to go grab them both and see if the day-care man says they like eachother, lol.

Foes. I could see them attacking eachother throughout the battle, because you can attack your partner. :<

Team Galactic GhostMaster Ade Tyshio's Avatar

Well, in the games they would cooperate (because they have no other possibility).
    In the anime... it would surely make troubles primarily, but they would become friends soon.

てまり

If you achieve EVERYTHING in your Pokemon games through cheating- NetBattle is a place for you!
    But if you prefer to play fair- it's not a place for you. You will be smashed and rolled out by the flamethrowing Slowking and electric Gyarados.

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

We've seen a lot of groups of Pokemon and people in the PokeWorld overcome life-long spats and hatred that has lasted generations, and while their hatred for each other is practically genetic...I would say that it's another thing that could be overcome. I could imagine a warning in training schools that only an experienced trainer should battle with seviper and zangoose in a double battle, because...trainer battles are generally all in fun, but it would get dangerous if two pokemon just go all out because it's in their blood. But that's all general.

Maybe a bit Like cats and dogs. They tend not to like eachover, but ive seen them get along in some households

C'thulhu Commands You! Satoshi Ketchum's Avatar

But do cats n dogs mate?
    Thats bizarre egg groups for yah. Hot skitty on wailord action,

HSOZA... it doesn't really work the other way...

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi Ketchum View Post
    But do cats n dogs mate?
    I've seen dogs go at it with anything. Including cats.

Animals don't always show much discretion with species in some circumstances. XD

But I see what ya mean. |D;

Well, Gimli and Legolas ended up getting along just fine...

Lost and Confused... MangaBottle's Avatar

They'd probably still hate each other, but their respect for their trainer would make them get their act togother. They'd only work together because they have to, and keep their antagonistic feelings to themselves.
    Though it would be a cool idea if they added two new ablities -- one for Seviper, one for Zangoose -- which would cause the pokemon to sometimes disobey its trainer and attack the pokemon with the opposing ability
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Sakaki drank in Pikachu series, that's why became so... happy in first Movie Adaptation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    You mean the shots where it looks like he's channeling the Joker?

Blog Entries

That'd kinda be a waste of an ability, wouldn't it? -_-;;

I think an ability or two for conflicting natures or to simulate personality quirks would be cool, and a good way to balance gameplay for any powerful Pokes.

Like this: Superioirty Complex- This Pokemon will not battle with Pokemon it deems weaker than it. That's the ingame text...

Effect- The Pokemon won't battle with Pokemon that aren't fully evolved. (Ash's Charizard, LOL)
    Last edited by Crankyman; 8th October 2007 at 12:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Noobs don't have far to fall!

Salac Berry and TM 64 (Explosion) wanted! | Chat! (DON'T TALK ABOUT ACE ATTORNEY OKAY) | KEVIN'S CAR

you have any idea how fucking difficult it'd be to train such a Pokemon in the wild? For that matter, how are you gonna even get through the wild with it on your team (and everyone else happens to be fainted/PP-exhausted) if you can't have the pleasure of offing your untamed opponents (even if they go down in one hit).... unless you're one of those pussies who run away from all of their RPG battles (the kind who must've chosen either a fucking powerful Chicken Knife or a pathetically weak Brave Sword in Final Fantasy V).

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.