Your most obsessive Pokémon actions? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your most obsessive Pokémon actions?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Habunake View Post
    I have OVER 9000 posts on Serebii.......................

Yeah.
    I have over 12,000+ there...I think only one or two people have a bigger post count than me there. >_<

Blog Entries

Is four digit post numbers on Serebii really something to be proud of?
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    I ate at Burger King a lot in order to get the Pokémon toys in their kids' meals back in 1999.
    lol me too. I still have (some of) the collectible gold things mint, in box, also. Then I remember eating at and repeatedly going to KFC to find one with the Pokemon beanies in stock.

I love listening to music from the games and pretend I'm a Gym Leader and make theatrical motions. Sometimes I dance to it.

I got a little frustrated because Melissa Gilbert's (Little House on the Prarie, Barbara Gordon on The Batman) son, Dakota Paul, now goes to my school. He thinks he's such a hot shot, telling everyone how he went to a bar and ran away from the cops, blah, blah, blah... Well, I bet HE isn't going to be a star on Wi-Fi once PBR comes out! Then I WILL be a Gym Leader, and he'll just be some spoiled rich kid who will never amount to anything, and who will always be refered to as "the son of Melissa Gilbert"! Take THAT Dakota!!! And now I'm just wishing he'll get PBR (doubt it, but it would be cool) so I can battle him and PWN HIS ASS in front of all the people watching! HAHAHAHAHA! I don't know if you can watch battles on PBR, but you can on NetBattle.

Ok, here goes...

-Wore all blue to Pokemon 2000 than ran around the theatre durring closing chredits flapping my arms and screaming like a bird pretending to be Articuno while my friend Amanda, wearing all yellow, pretended to be Zapdos.
    -Regular recitations of the Team Rocket matto in various public places
    -Considered myself engaged to James
    -Used Team Rocket I.D. numbers with friends rather than names
    -Named my cat Saffron
    -Saw Pokemon Live (at age 15!)
    -Had the actors playing Jessie and James "autograph" a Dark Persian card
    -Spent $75.00 on boots that looked like Jessie's
    -Wore a Meowth necklace to school every day of 7th grade...cried when it broke
    -Painted the legendary birds on my bedroom wall

Oh yeah, in addition to the crying thing, i have Psypokes.com as my homepage, and I have a sort of NEED to go there (and to Serebii, too, but more so Psypoke) EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's pretty sad, but I doubt I'm the saddest person here. XP

Well, let's see. Here's my list:

1. Every weekend, search the classified ads in the newspaper for any garage sales that mention Pokemon stuff in their ads.

2. GO to every garage sale listed in the paper that lists Pokemon stuff in their ad.

3. Buy pretty much everything Pokemon at the garage sale that isn't outrageously high priced, regardless of whether I already have one or not. I've gotten some pretty strange looks from the people running the sales.

4. I made an Ash costume, complete with a talking Pikachu plush attached to my hat, for Halloween last year, and proudly wore it to the mall.

5. Last time I counted my collection of Pokemon cards, 5 years ago, I had over 20 thousand, and I've been steadily adding to it since then. I think I have at least double that now, and I still add at least 1 pack of cards each week.

6. I wear a Pokemon T-shirt every day, and I have about 50 different ones.

7. I buy something Pokemon (usually cards, but I can never resist buying toys) every time I go to a store that sells it.

8. I have the largest bedroom at my house, and I only have enough room to display half my Pokemon stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Ice View Post
    Ok, here goes...

-Wore all blue to Pokemon 2000 than ran around the theatre durring closing chredits flapping my arms and screaming like a bird pretending to be Articuno while my friend Amanda, wearing all yellow, pretended to be Zapdos.
    -Regular recitations of the Team Rocket matto in various public places
    -Considered myself engaged to James
    -Used Team Rocket I.D. numbers with friends rather than names
    -Named my cat Saffron
    -Saw Pokemon Live (at age 15!)
    -Had the actors playing Jessie and James "autograph" a Dark Persian card
    -Spent $75.00 on boots that looked like Jessie's
    -Wore a Meowth necklace to school every day of 7th grade...cried when it broke
    -Painted the legendary birds on my bedroom wall

No! I'M engaged to James! He's mine, dammit!

And you're officially a more obsessive Team Rocket fan than I am. I am truly ashamed. (Though I nearly blew $50 on some boots at Hot Topic that looked just like the ones teenage Giovanni wears at the end of the Kagemaru Himeno manga, until I realized no one would get it.)

And were you in Nintendo Power recently, by any chance?
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

My mkost obsessive pokemon action was playing pokemon emerald non-stop on a plane journey from England to China for 12 hours and then again for another 12 hours on the fligt from China to Australia.

No, you probably ran into some other crazy Team Rocket girl at Nintendo Power! Great shoes are so expensive, aren't they? So you're engaged to James too?! What a cheater he is! I guess I'll have to go back to Falkner, lol!

Gen. V Female Sprite! :) GGDeimos's Avatar
    Sunnyshore City on weekdays, Goldenrod City on weekends

Default Re: Your most obsessive Pokémon actions?

During the school year, I clip and tape my Pokewalker to my underwear so I can get a ton of steps. THAT is obsessive.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."
    -Karen, Johto's Elite Four

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12