13th January 2007, 01:02 AM #16
I have over 12,000+ there...I think only one or two people have a bigger post count than me there. >_<
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Habunake
16th January 2007, 03:59 PM #17
Badass office lady
Is four digit post numbers on Serebii really something to be proud of?
16th January 2007, 05:44 PM #18
when you need more, have+
lol me too. I still have (some of) the collectible gold things mint, in box, also. Then I remember eating at and repeatedly going to KFC to find one with the Pokemon beanies in stock.
Originally Posted by Barb
16th January 2007, 06:53 PM #19
I love listening to music from the games and pretend I'm a Gym Leader and make theatrical motions. Sometimes I dance to it.
I got a little frustrated because Melissa Gilbert's (Little House on the Prarie, Barbara Gordon on The Batman) son, Dakota Paul, now goes to my school. He thinks he's such a hot shot, telling everyone how he went to a bar and ran away from the cops, blah, blah, blah... Well, I bet HE isn't going to be a star on Wi-Fi once PBR comes out! Then I WILL be a Gym Leader, and he'll just be some spoiled rich kid who will never amount to anything, and who will always be refered to as "the son of Melissa Gilbert"! Take THAT Dakota!!! And now I'm just wishing he'll get PBR (doubt it, but it would be cool) so I can battle him and PWN HIS ASS in front of all the people watching! HAHAHAHAHA! I don't know if you can watch battles on PBR, but you can on NetBattle.
16th January 2007, 07:59 PM #20
Ok, here goes...
-Wore all blue to Pokemon 2000 than ran around the theatre durring closing chredits flapping my arms and screaming like a bird pretending to be Articuno while my friend Amanda, wearing all yellow, pretended to be Zapdos.
-Regular recitations of the Team Rocket matto in various public places
-Considered myself engaged to James
-Used Team Rocket I.D. numbers with friends rather than names
-Named my cat Saffron
-Saw Pokemon Live (at age 15!)
-Had the actors playing Jessie and James "autograph" a Dark Persian card
-Spent $75.00 on boots that looked like Jessie's
-Wore a Meowth necklace to school every day of 7th grade...cried when it broke
-Painted the legendary birds on my bedroom wall
17th January 2007, 05:04 PM #21
Oh yeah, in addition to the crying thing, i have Psypokes.com as my homepage, and I have a sort of NEED to go there (and to Serebii, too, but more so Psypoke) EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's pretty sad, but I doubt I'm the saddest person here. XP
17th January 2007, 11:57 PM #22
Well, let's see. Here's my list:
1. Every weekend, search the classified ads in the newspaper for any garage sales that mention Pokemon stuff in their ads.
2. GO to every garage sale listed in the paper that lists Pokemon stuff in their ad.
3. Buy pretty much everything Pokemon at the garage sale that isn't outrageously high priced, regardless of whether I already have one or not. I've gotten some pretty strange looks from the people running the sales.
4. I made an Ash costume, complete with a talking Pikachu plush attached to my hat, for Halloween last year, and proudly wore it to the mall.
5. Last time I counted my collection of Pokemon cards, 5 years ago, I had over 20 thousand, and I've been steadily adding to it since then. I think I have at least double that now, and I still add at least 1 pack of cards each week.
6. I wear a Pokemon T-shirt every day, and I have about 50 different ones.
7. I buy something Pokemon (usually cards, but I can never resist buying toys) every time I go to a store that sells it.
8. I have the largest bedroom at my house, and I only have enough room to display half my Pokemon stuff.
18th January 2007, 03:24 PM #23
Badass office lady
Originally Posted by Bird of Ice
No! I'M engaged to James! He's mine, dammit!
And you're officially a more obsessive Team Rocket fan than I am. I am truly ashamed. (Though I nearly blew $50 on some boots at Hot Topic that looked just like the ones teenage Giovanni wears at the end of the Kagemaru Himeno manga, until I realized no one would get it.)
And were you in Nintendo Power recently, by any chance?
18th January 2007, 03:41 PM #24
Its good to be back.
My mkost obsessive pokemon action was playing pokemon emerald non-stop on a plane journey from England to China for 12 hours and then again for another 12 hours on the fligt from China to Australia.
18th January 2007, 11:15 PM #25
No, you probably ran into some other crazy Team Rocket girl at Nintendo Power! Great shoes are so expensive, aren't they? So you're engaged to James too?! What a cheater he is! I guess I'll have to go back to Falkner, lol!
16th May 2010, 03:58 PM #26
Gen. V Female Sprite! :)
Re: Your most obsessive Pokémon actions?
During the school year, I clip and tape my Pokewalker to my underwear so I can get a ton of steps. THAT is obsessive.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen, Johto's Elite Four