Your First Pokemon Game (Post Specifics Like Age, Method, Experience, Ect.)

Thread: Your First Pokemon Game (Post Specifics Like Age, Method, Experience, Ect.)

Visit wc662's Youtube Channel

Default Your First Pokemon Game (Post Specifics Like Age, Method, Experience, Ect.)

Post specifics.

It was 1998 and Red & Blue had just been released, me being 26 atm I was more than likely 11 years old, seeing as how my dad was around and somewhat healthy and he passed when I was 12. I think I saw it in Nintendo Power and I decided "I must have this". It looked like alot of fun and I love RPG's. Anyway I had to work a good bit to get it, well a good bit for the price tag on it anyway. My dad had built a garage/shop in the backyard, and he knew I had been bugging him about getting the game. So he staffed me with cleaning up the entire outside where all the leftover materials, garbage, ect. was. I remember it was the funnest job I ever had, because I knew the end result would be a video game which promised to be alot of fun. I probably cleaned outside for four or five hours, there was alot of material that needed to be picked up and moved. I remember one of his friends came over and remarked I should be getting more than just a game boy game when I told him why I was so enthusiastic to get the job done; I didn't care I was thinking that the game was totally worth it, and it was. The next day or so my mom took me to get Pokemon Blue and a strategy guide for it. I was absolutely addicted, I even caught all 150 and ALMOST had Mew (from a Toys R Us event, it was raining really bad outside the day of the event and I wasn't able to get mom or dad to take me I thought it was the worst injustice ever lol).

What was your first game and experience with it?
    INSANITY ISN'T JUST ACCEPTABLE - IT'S THE NORM

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: Your First Pokemon Game (Post Specifics Like Age, Method, Experience, Ect.)

Which was your first game?

This is a VG topic and not a World topic anyway.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!