You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When... - Page 3

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

101.) You framed the Ancient Mew card you got from the first movie. (guilty)

102.) You burst out into a fit of giggles every time you pass an Altera coffe stand because that word is way too close to Altaria. (My friends STILL don't understand why this happens.)
    103.) Your facebook profile pic has been/still is of your favorite character.

104. ...you are actually proud to be guilty of a number of the things posted in here.
    ScerptileManiac likes this.

105.) You listen to PIRN. (guilty)
    Mad_Dog likes this.

追放されたバカ

#19 You actually try to figure out the science of how Pokemon work.

#18 When any mention of Pokemon in other media (i.e. Jeopardy, Fox News, etc.) automatically catches your attention.

#17 You join this forum or any other Pokemon forums.

#16 You realize that there is something horribly wrong Ash's Pikachu if I could take out a Juan's Level 46 Milotic, but lost miserably to a Roark's Level 10 Onix.

#15 You realize Ash sucks as a trainer, also regarding the Pikachu thing said previously.

#14 You know the games are repetitive, but you still play them.

#13 You know every single mechanic of the Pokemon games. (You're probably also a nerd.)

#12 You realize that the anime is actually severely watered down compared to the information from the main video games.

#11 You have ever single Pokemon merchandise, from the DVDs and VHSs to th crappy CD tracks and house hold products. (Congratulations, you are now at collector status :) )

#10 You know the anime sucks, but you still watch it.

#9 You realize Blaziken and Infernape are practically the same, if not are the same Pokemon (as well as others ... Pikachu and Pachirisu).

#8 You pay so close attention to the anime that caught every scene from where a Pokemon shows their teeth to how many times you see a recycled scene in the series.

#7 You can spell Pachirisu by heart.

#6 90% of your dreams involved cuddling with Pokemon.
    #5 You are aware of all Pokemon merchandise that is only exclusive to Japan

#4 You try to import said merchandise. (Congratulations, now you are at collector status ;) )

#3 If you are a member of ANGPH.

#2 You literally put sweat and blood into trying to make a fan-game exactly the original RPGs.

#1 If you were actually so worried about being a fan that you took the time to read my reply.

... it not like it's a bad thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by betagold View Post
    98. Still have an ancient mew card from the first movie somewhere. (Guilty)
    Me too x_X
    It was supposed to be worth a fortune now :(

Tom

lol, so many of these are true for meXD

*You have an Original Character just for the Pokemon games(VERY guilty)
    *You're glad that the Japanese version has a girl playing Satoshi's voice(guilty)
    *You listen to the Japanese theme songs over and over and over again just to get the lyrics written down(guilty, i really like the new 10th movie song now. I forced myself to listen to it)
    *refuse to watch the new eps. of the english Pokemon anime(guilty)
    *When 80% of your ipod is Pokemon songs
    *spell things wrong because you learned Japanese at a young age(I get alot of the english and Japanese words messed up)
    *You horde the computer away when new pokemon movies are released for downloading(guilty)
    *Cry during some of the Pokemon movies
    *You always wondered why Brock never joined you team in the games
    *You think 'Why should it be Darkrai and not Arceus in the 10th movie, he's the god of pokemon. He should take care of the problem'
    *you notice that the Pokemon Co. wasn't really thinking when they made half the pokemon in the 4th gen.

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The only reason you signed up to play the flute in band was in hopes you found a Snorlax one day.
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

Whenever your, or someone else's pets (or animals on TV) play-fight, you call out various attacks that correspond to what they are doing: Bite, Scratch, Nasty Plot (ever see two cats sizing each other up?), Fury Attack/Swipes, et cetera. (Very guilty.)

When you wish there was a faster way to level up your Pokémon--besides Rare Candies. (guilty)

When you start to think of your black cat/dog as dark-type. ( So guilty of this. :P)

Wink

... When you try to tape [or glue] a ruby to your cat's head [Oh god.. My Skitit still is mad at me..]

... When you realise that your Pokemon-related spelling dropped when you where dismissed for Summer Break

... When you find your bike trashed by your friend and wont stop following him/her

... When you try and make Red Pokeblocks out of Strawberrys

... When you printed out your Trainer Card had it since you were 10

... When you carry said card around and add paper badges to it after scrapping with your now Espeon-look alike cat

They suck :P The leek thing was the best I heard on here. ^^

Evil with vitamins
    In a house with four walls and rooms and that stuff

Default Type thingymajigs

Quote Originally Posted by That person
    68. The type chart has become so wired into your head that somehow it just "feels right", even in real life, that birds are weak to electricity, dragons are weak to ice and plants are weak to birds.

So true that it's embarrassing. When I try to explain to my classmates why it just "is right", they laugh at me.
    wellllllllllllllll, dragons are sorta reptile thingies and ice makes them go um... to sleep?
    birds eat plants until they die? um....
    birds stand on wires and get zapped to death

i always thoguh birds shoudl be weak to fire, wouln't it kinda burn their feathers off?

You laugh at the word trash. (TR + Ash = trash)
    You actually noticed the above about the word trash.
    You can't find a single point listed that you aren't guilty of.

....Wow. These are really lacking compared to my previous post. However, Katsu and I laugh so much at the 'trash' joke that I had to comment on it.

Think digimon were pathetic clones of pokemon, and begin to think how pokemon reproduce....... 2 snolaxes screwing eachother????? kinda weird, and wtf!!!???? they lay eggs, pokemon are more related to chickens than to mamals........... and stroke your penis and call it your steelix or scream alakaDAMN when something goes wrong, and finally think their are "gansta" pokemon and pop caps in square pokemon asses>>>

GUILTY OF ALL OF THIS!!!!!! however i call my balls graveler's

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast