You start this thread. (guilty)
You start this thread. (guilty)
Last edited by VeronicaIsabel; 5th December 2007 at 06:36 PM.
You expend valuable seconds of your life responding to this thread.
...you practice your throwin' arm day and night just in case, just in case mind you, you are one day in possession of a Pokeball and through sheer coincidence a lifeform precisely fitting the description of your favorite Pokemon is within hitting distance.
...you have wondered what the potions looked like. (Guilty.)
...you have ever said, out loud, your theory for how Pokeballs work. (Guilty.)
...you've discussed with your friends, who don't think about Pokemon as much as you do, the ins-and-outs of shipping your favorite Pokeship, and demanded they give substantial answers in return. (Hat trick!)
"No one's tight with Nice Pete. He'd murder dead things if science would let him." - Teodor, Achewood
Join this forum and post at least twice daily.
Stay loyal although I'm the one of two in my grade who like it.
9. You have every game
10. You've caught'em all on every game
11. You restart them just to do it all again.
12. You get your mum to write you a note saying you were home from school playing pokemon, when you just don't want people to know you fell out of the bath. *Guilty*
13. You cried in "The First Movie" *Guilty again*
14. You feel satisfied in the fact you are the only person you know that plays it. *Very Guilty*
Every reason is been practically said here
15. You think Ash is so dense yet pair him up with a girl, Pokemon or should I say it a guy
16. You sing the theme song in public
17. You have a hat like Ash's or a cap like Dawn's
18. You never leave home without said hat/cap
19. You wear said hat/cap to school even though the school handbook explicitly says "no hats/caps"
20. Your English teacher refuses to accept the papers where you dotted all the I's with Poke Balls
21. You have an entire shelf of Pokémon merchandise
22. You collect every Pokémon-related item, even newspaper clippings and such weird things that relate to it.
23. You relate numbers to Pokémon.
24. Every time you write an L it comes out looking like the sign on Ash's hat
you constantly search ebay for pokemon merchandise
guilty of 6,7,9,13, wish for 17, and 23.
If your friend says: ''I want a tiger. Those are friggin awesome!''
And you say: ''Pheh! Rayquaza could kick a tigers ass!''
Please press this link! Please! It is very important, a manner of life and death! Please help a fellow Pokémon fan in need!
Oh, and by the way, my Wii number is:
7232 5292 5055 3472
And the Wii is called Post.
One last request. Go to:
27- You run around and bend spoons while screaming "Abra! Kadabra! Alakazam!"
28- If given a number, you can say the corresponding Pokemon
29- You can be found quietly singing "Type: Wild!" throughout the day
30- You find yourself in Ash cosplay at least once a day
31- You started learning Japanese at the age of 4 just so you could watch the anime once it came out in Japan
I'm guilty of all of the things that I posted, and of just about everything that's been posted on this thread so far. >//<;
32 - You attempted the Pokemon Hara Hara Relay (muzukashii ban) guilty
33 - You can do the Pokemon Hara Hara Relay (muzukashii ban) guilty
34 - You have a character who you love and collect pictures of him/her.
corresponding to 34
1 - You try to translate everything he/she says in the Japanese version.
2 - You have all his episodes in Japanese on your computer
3 - You've made songs about him
4 - You've made webpages about him
5 - You bought a jacket solely because it looks 95% like the one he wears (very very guilty)
6 - This obsession effects your speech and your Pokemon training style.
35 - You realize you can only be someone's friend if they like the same main girl/main ship you do (used to be guilty)
36 - You try your hardest to imitate the animation style (guilty)
37 - You think certain people from your school look like Pokemon characters (guilty)
38 - Thursday is your favorite day of the main week because that's the day a new episode airs in Japan (semi-guilty)
39 - You spend loads of your time on Bulbagarden's chat room (guilty)
40 - Declare yourself the biggest Pokesho fan.
41 - Try to own every single Pokemon episode in English and Japanese (guilty but complete the collection
42 - You get mad when people don't recognize Pokemon as an anime.
(lots of the unmarked ones are the ones I'm guilty of)
43.) You buy the Prima version of the Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide. (guilty)
Last edited by VeronicaIsabel; 5th December 2007 at 06:35 PM.
44.) You run around the grocery store smacking your friends in with a leek screaming "Farfetch'd! Farfetch'd! Farr!!!"
45.) You get a new haircut specifically for the purpose of looking more like your favroite character. (very guilty)
46.) You judge new people you meet on which starter Pokemon they choose in any and all versions of the game. (guilty)
47.) One of your dorm decorations is a self-drawn portrait of your favorite character. (guilty)
48.) You find yourself drawing Pokemon or Pokemon characters all over your notebook when you should be paying attention in class. (VERY guilty)
49.) You consider joining (or join) an art metals class just so you can make yourself your favorite gym badge. (Guilty, Zephyr Badge necklace)
50.) You seriously find yourself scanning the any tall grass you come across for wild Pokemon. (WAY TOO GUILTY)
51) You've been a fan longer than many other fans have been alive. (guilty)