Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga? - Page 3

View Poll Results: You are trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a Rabid Dialga. Who do you choose?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rabid Dialga

13 20.31%
  • N

25 39.06%
  • Cheren

26 40.63%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

Quote Originally Posted by Murdershy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Cheren. N seems physically stronger. Atleast I would be able to beat up Cheren and eat him if I have no food.
    I think the opposite. The only time N seemed psychically strong was when he dragged the player character over to the Ferris wheel. Cheren on the other hand seems like a weakling. He always uses his pokemon to do anything, and is always assisting the player. xD
    He grew up with only Pokemon at his side. It must have had some effect.

Default Re: Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    Cheren. I don't trust N... and Dialga isn't even a mammal, how can it be rabid?
    It looks like a giraffe banged a spaceship.I think it looks awesome enough to be able to be rabid.

I would be in room with Cheren.Not that I don't like N,its just I would probably confuse him repeatedly whenether I talk about the divine comedy.As for the Dialga...Its a rabid,legendary pokemon that can warp time.Need I say more?

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most likely N, I have a similar personality and am more socially adept around likeminded people. Socially awkward animal lovers FTW!

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's so fun to read all the replies! By the way, that is pretty much part of the reason I chose N.

Me + Face-to-Face Conversation = Awkward.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Gardevoir Enthusiast Okami Takahashi's Avatar
    Follow Okami Takahashi On Twitter
    Follow Okami Takahashi on Tumblr

Replace the word rabid with Primal and you have my vote.

Wait, is this a ladies-only thread? o.O
    User_Name likes this.

Blog Entries

Sure, let's say that it is Primal.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Blog Entries

For me, it'd be N. We both like Pokemon, I could try and hold a decent conversation with him and failing that, I could always look at him, smile weakly and say, "My mother was a liar, too. I know how it feels." Though, were that to happen, we'd both end up flooding the room with tears by the end of the day... =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Rabid Dialga definitely. I've seen too much fanart to risk anything else. o_o
    You've been hitting pixiv, haven't you? Trust me, most anything R18 or rule 34 Pokemon related will cause you to flinch.
    Owain likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Follow sheepgoesmeep On Twitter
    Follow sheepgoesmeep on Tumblr Visit sheepgoesmeep's Youtube Channel

probably Cheren, he'd probably be able to work out a way to escape the room.
    N doesn't seem like the type to successfully work with another person.
    Dialga would eat you.

Awesomating everything xawesomatorx's Avatar

Visit xawesomatorx's Youtube Channel

For me, I would rather be stuck with Dialga. JUST KIDDING but my real answer is Cheren because he would actually fit in a room and is more trustworthy compared to N. AND to all those people who picked a rabid Dialga, HOW WOULD IT EVEN FIT IN THE ROOM??????!!!
    |Youtube Channel | <<<Do me a favour; click that link

OFFICIALLY CLAIMED:

Blog Entries

I don't know, it could be a huge room?

If it's BW2 Cheren, then him. He's so much cuter. If the original, then I pick N. Either would be interesting to meet.
    I'd rather not meet a rabid Dialga if I could help it.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, the Dialga is out of the question. Cheren is kind of obnoxious (sorry, Cheren fans). So I guess N? He's one of my favorite characters. The only problem is that I hate math.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

A rabid Dialga. Because I have master balls, and I can forcefully use him to make me the evil overlord. That, and I can use my Excadrill.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Rabid Dialgina
    So i can fight it using my blade
    So i can have a barbecue
    LIKE A BOSS

Blog Entries

^ YOU. Has anyone ever told you that your signature has a size that is beyond the limit?

Anyway, I would say Cheren. Not only is he one of my favorite characters out of the whole game, but N can keep his fangirls, and the Dialga...

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast