Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga? - Page 10

View Poll Results: You are trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a Rabid Dialga. Who do you choose?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rabid Dialga

13 20.31%
  • N

25 39.06%
  • Cheren

26 40.63%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

Beep beep, newbie here! Quaggington's Avatar

Follow Quaggington on Tumblr

Default Re: Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

N. I'm not fond of Cheren, and I'd rather not have a temporal God with the inclination and ability to rip my head off.
    ShinySceptile1 likes this.

Follow juiceboxxx On Twitter
    Follow juiceboxxx on Tumblr

Default Re: Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

I've known plenty of people like Cheren in real life, so being trapped in a room with him seems like the least unnerving option.

Blog Entries

I'd take N.

Cheren would bore me, and I like living so no to Dialga.

Blog Entries

N. We would have pretty good conversations about how Pokemon are better than humans.
    UnovaCastaway and Jenneta like this.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    Catching a Pokémon: Throwing Poké Balls over and over and expecting a different result.

Trophies

Dialga, just no.

I would choose Cheren and not N since who knows what that Rubik's Cube of his can do?

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rabid Dialga. I could go on a journey through time! >:D
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Registered User ♥^_^cremep0ps^_^♥'s Avatar

N because he's the cutest, we would be forced to hug for warmth
    Yato likes this.
    "At noon on Wednesday, i'm gonna be leaving a watermelon-pineapple treasure inside of Liam Neeson. He's the one with the cooked fish allergies."
    ~Ron Paul

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Rabid Dialga would just be dangerous if I wasn't ready to deal with it. Cheren's personality would be tough to get along with if we were trapped in a room together.

I'd have to go with N, We'd have plenty to talk about regarding Pokemon and he would be easy to get along with since he wouldn't be dangerous.

Blog Entries

Cheren of course. Being in a room with N would be torture, all that preaching. Dialga would be intimidating as well.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Cheren or N. Both are my favorites and we could have loads of fun in the room.

Yes, I did say loads of fun

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

N. He's so cute, and if it gets cold we can cuddle for warmth and talk about how people suck and Pokemon rule. ♥ Ah...that'd be nice... ;D
    But Dialga might not be too bad, either...xD. LOl, JK, JK. I don't trust Dialga. He might rip my head off. o.o
    So...N FTW. ;D
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

I would rather be in a room with a rabid Dialga. The thing is, I personally dislike both N and Cheren
    Utsune likes this.

Sableye claimed on May 3, 2013

Blog Entries

N so I can ask him about his travels which would probably be pretty interesting.

Plus Cheren seems somewhat boring.

And Dialga explains itself.

Blog Entries

Visit Utsune's Youtube Channel

Yeah I was thinking if the thread starter were a girl, cos the options were missing Erika
    Rabid Dialga, cos it gives me a reason to be violent wahaha. On another note, both N and Cheren are kinda awkward, not that I mind but they probably wouldn't like me anyway lol.

(Photography scraps) deviantART | YouTube (Random Music Covers)

I didn't get what you meant with this question... Anyways, I would like to be trapped with in a room with the character that I like most (or hate less) and that would be N.

He seems lovely, cute and a smart person.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast