Would you love Pokemon forever and ever? - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Default Re: Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

as soon as someone say "do u like pok--" id say "hell yeah" i dont care if am 87(which i am currently not, im 12;))and old i will love pokemon forever XD pokemon will never get to childesh to me
    Last edited by Vulpixtail; 16th August 2011 at 10:25 AM.
    The Froakster likes this.

Yes; forever yes.

Also I'm going for a degree in Real-Time Interactive Simulation. With a bit of luck, I could get a job with Nintendo. Unfortunately Nintendo does not make the games, but at least I would be around people that would also be big fans of the Pokémon franchise.

Blog Entries

Probably. I've been playing the Pokémon games for almost 13 years now, so I think I'll never grow out of it. I know it's childish for an 18-year old student to play Pokémon games, and I do feel ashamed sometimes, but the Pokémon franchise has some magical qualities. I'll probably buy the games forever, because I'm always curious to see new Pokémon, new regions and new gameplay features.

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like Pokemon right now. Some could say it defies me. I enjoy its quirks, its themes, and the actual Pokemon themselves. It's an important part of my childhood, and one of the last parts of my childhood that I'd enjoy taking with me to adulthood.

It's not the anime or the manga or TCG that does it for me. No, the games are what makes me smile. The games let you experience freedom, roaming a large region with your friends. It lets you be friends with who you want, whatever they may be. It lets you imagine, and it does something so important: it inspires you.

Even when I'm an old man, if Pokemon's still around and I see a kid playing the games... I'll smile.
    Silverwynde likes this.
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

If there's a uni degree in Pokemon, I'll be doctor in pokemon now.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Blog Entries

I don't think I will. The repetitive nature of both the Video Games and the Anime I think will eventually convince me to drop out of the fandom eventually. I think there's only so many times that the same formula can be used before I get bored, and while I wouldn't say this for the games, the Anime targets roughly 7-13 year olds and doesn't seem as conencted to the past as it used to be. In a way, I think there are less reasons for older fans to stick around.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Even though I might get mad at the franchise for releasing too many useless spin-offs and the declining quality of the TV show, I'm a fan of Pokemon for life.
    Antlionerd likes this.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    I don't think I will. The repetitive nature of both the Video Games and the Anime I think will eventually convince me to drop out of the fandom eventually. I think there's only so many times that the same formula can be used before I get bored, and while I wouldn't say this for the games, the Anime targets roughly 7-13 year olds and doesn't seem as conencted to the past as it used to be. In a way, I think there are less reasons for older fans to stick around.
    It might be repititive but it works oh so damn good look at B/W it's a huge seller and I bet it might actually beat out R/B. The games are addicting as hell you have a new set of 100 or so Pokemon thats the point the story is an added bonus.

Probibly yeah I been into Pokemon since Yellow (since I was 8 basicly) I'm19 now so Ive been into pokemon for 11 years... Theydon't need to change the main games much (they got the side games for that XD)

Add CliveKoopa on Facebook
    Visit CliveKoopa's Youtube Channel

I probably will love Pokemon till the end, at least the anime and fanfiction. Those are the only aspects I really follow now.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Who knows. I will try my best; I have stuck with several fandoms for many years without completely losing interest.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

No, I actually never touch my Pokemon Black now days due to my general dislike of the new pokemon designs and gameplay.

All I play is 4th Gen and under and eventually I'll probably get bored with that too.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

It's been over 10 years and counting for me. So, no, I think I won't be stopping anytime soon. I would love Pokémon forever, whatever it takes!
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Mix of the Ice Type
    Palermo as a person, but GaiaBurgh as a mix. Palmita is from the Pixie Town.

YUPPY!!!

I think that I'll always be aware of advancement in Pokemon for the rest of my life. I may not be absorbed in it like I am now. But as with everything, absense makes the heart grow fonder. If I walk away from pokemon for a while (if I do) When I come back, I'll love it all over again.

I'm the kind of person that if I like something I either play it or listen it to death. Eventually I get tired of it, and move onto something else, but eventually I'll come back to it and be interested again. I'm sure that's what'll happen with me, if I drift away from Pokemon.

But for now, my obsession grows.....
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

Of course I can't be sure, but I think it's most likely that I'll always like Pokémon as much as I do nowadays. Since my fondness towards the franchise haven't really gone down yet, why would such a thing happen anytime soon in the future? Obviously I don't know, if I like the future's Pokémon games or Pokémons themselves. But I'm quite much sure I'll always find today's Pokémon as enjoyable as it's today.
    I claimed Mamoswine ♥ randomness @ twitterAvrig @ deviantart

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast