Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

If this thread is already out there, I'm really sorry. If this offends anyone, I'm really sorry - I never intended to make anyone upset.

But I really want to know about the pokemon fans' opinion.

The title says it all: Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Literally. Even if you age, would you still like pokemon?

Well, of course, the game creators would probably love pokemon even though they're all pretty much older than us.

But how about you?

Let's say the game creators are so into pokemon, that they are going to make new series every two or three years. The anime is going to continue, regardless of Ash appearing or not. If pokemon continues forever, are you going to be a fan of it forever?

I don't know about myself. I think I'll still be able to play the games and be a fan of the new series until I'm like in mid-thirties or so. I might have to think about it when I'm in my forties, perhaps. I know pokemon isn't just for kids - there's a certain depth to it, storyline and all. However... there's this point where I can't put my finger on.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Maybe not forever, but for quite a while. However, I will always appreciate the franchise and like it to an extent.
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 1st August 2011 at 05:57 PM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Yes! :)
    My GPX+
    My 3DS FC is 5412-9933-2792.
    DON'T
    like my posts. It just annoys me.

HELL YES. :D
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

Blog Entries

I will always appreciate Pokemon, but the question on whether I will love it forever is another thing, because it implies that I will be devoted to the franchise. If that's the case, then I won't bet on it, because eventually I may have my priorities. However, one thing for certain: if I am away from Pokemon and come back, my love for it will be re-energised.

Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

Follow Mite75 on Tumblr

YES! X)
    ❑ Single
    ❑ Taken
    ✔ Mentally dating many anime guys~ ;D (╯°Д°)╯︵┻━┻ *Flips a table
    ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) *Friend puts it back
    (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) *Flips friend

Blog Entries

Yes. I've been into Pokémon for 12 years, more than half of my life up to this point.
    I don't think I'll ever outgrow or leave it.

Well, I don't really know. Maybe someday I won't love Pokémon as much as I do now, but I don't think I'll ever dislike/hate it unless it changes SO much that it's not Pokémon -for me- anymore :c

If they invent holodeck,then I'll die out of happiness at the age of 120 while playing Pokemon. Otherwise no.

Nintendo has been a HUGE part of my childhood, and growing up. D8 When things were at their worst, I'd always have another world to escape to for a small while. A world where nothing bad happens, where you are free from any real danger, where someone friendly is always with you, and where the sun will always shine.

It's a deep and cheesy way of putting it, but that's how I feel. 8D; Nintendo, and by extension Pokemon of course, will always be a part of my life. I'll always be around to enjoy the next game, no matter how old I get.

Blog Entries

I think I would, yes. If Nintendo keeps releasing games then Imma keep buying them, no matter if I'm 19 years old... or 40 :x

blog . graphics shop . fan club
    black 2 friend code: 2452-4043-7771

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, definitely. When I started playing Pokemon, I was an adult and it immediately became my favorite game franchise. I've loved it since I was 25 and I will love it forever.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's bigger priorities in life, so I'm not certain I'll be on it every time a new game drop. But I'm definitely gonna be that awkward old man playing pokémon in the retirement home.

I wonder if it's gonna be different in about 50 years or so. Hopefully more acceptable to play games when you're old.

Blog Entries

Yes. Pokemon has been apart of my childhood. And the series grows as I grow. Of course I'm going to love it forever and ever. :]
    Last edited by Antlionerd; 3rd August 2011 at 10:19 AM.

I think I'm always going to love it, but only in a sense. Pokemon is the one series that I can truly say that I love because it has been such a large part of my life, and gotten me through so many hard times. But I also realize that there is going to be a point to where I simply wont have time for it anymore. Right now, I'm only in in 12th grade and I barely have time for it, and sadly, as an adult I wont be able to devote myself to this world in the same way that I have been. I'm always going to love Pokemon, but I also realize that I may have to let it go someday. I will always keep my old games, but I can't continue with the franchise forever.

So, I will always love Pokemon, and it will always be a part of me, but I'm not going to be able to keep the same relationship with it for the rest of my life.

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast