12 6.82%
  • Bianca

41 23.30%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Worst Rival

Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst Rival

Blue in first place with Bianca in second and Brendan/May in third

Blue - bland and flat character. And the "Smell ya later!" catchphrase, it's funny the first few times but it gets old real fast. Not to mention, he's an ass. Granted, so is Silver but at least he develops over the course of the game.

Brendan and May - Utterly forgettable.

Bianca - yeah, her ditziness got annoying really fast.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

All the "rivals" from Ruby/Sapphire (Wally/Brendan/May). I don't even consider them as rivals. They are extremely useless. They began the terrible idea of making friendly rivals. You don't even get stimulated to compete against rivals like that. The lack of agressiveness of the rivals since them makes me really miss Silver.

Hmm... Actually, there wasn't a particular rival I didn't like. I enjoyed everyone here and I liked the range of personalities they had from rude (Blue) to funny and ditzy (Bianca) to friendly and helpful (Brendan) to serious and smart but kind (Cheren). I also really like Wally from RSE because he seemed like a weak and quiet person but ended up being really hard to get past at the end of Victory Road. I can't say anything about Silver since I never played that generation.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

I...honestly found Cheren and Bianca kinda silly, but I feel like one of the very few that do. And I guess Barry to some extent? I'm not a huge fan of the childhood rival theme, so I suppose that's why. I'm more of a fan of rivals such as Blue. Wally was....okay I guess, not too bad, not excellent either, I suppose. Best rivals for me would be the rival from HG/SS and Blue imo.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910