Wormadam: Could have there have been a 4th form?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wormadam: Could have there have been a 4th form?

the ultimate fire primate flaming infernape's Avatar
    Spear Pillar, taking over the Torn world and making Sinnoh colder by the minute

Default Wormadam: Could have there have been a 4th form?

Just a curiousity, but Couldn't Burmy/Wormadam have had a 4th form for if they evolved in water? Think about it, what would happen if you trained a female Burmy in the water? The most logical thought would be that it would become a sort of water-cloak Wormadam after it evolves. Burmy supposedly cover itself with materials from wherever it's at, so if at sea or rivers, they could gather a seashell or seaweed cloak, making a sea-cloak Wormadam. Although, Burmy at sea could argueably get sand cloaks from the floor underneath the waves, but what do you think about this?

It'd have to be seaweed, and it'd have to be beaches - not water. Afterall, for Burmy to get -anything- from the sea at all to use as a cover, it'd have to be fighting underwater, which'd be a problem if it couldn't breathe.

But yeah, seaweed from fighting around beaches would be cool. Probably even something to be hopeful for GameFreak to include in future games as bothering in Sinnoh with its whole 3 tiny beachy areas would be a bit unlikely...

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thing is, I doubt the little insect that Burmys are can even swim well enough to gather the Seaweed to cloak itself with. Then there's the problem of it washing off and it being eaten by water pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Thing is, I doubt the little insect that Burmys are can even swim well enough to gather the Seaweed to cloak itself with. Then there's the problem of it washing off and it being eaten by water pokemon.
    Seaweed can be found on beaches, so no swimming would HAVE to be involved (would love to see one swimming, though). And wouldn't they hold up as well as leaves?

I heard that 4kids isback sparkyrotom's Avatar

ewwww a drowned bug thingy
    SparkyRotom will eventually come to this world and.............
    play on the computer!!!!!!!
    Surprisingly, my favorite Pokemon is Celebi so my other alias is CRYSTALCELEBI
    I currently have 2 pearls and 2 diamond games. one of my diamonds is japanese so i could get more of a challenge. Im getting japanese platinum and english platinum soon.
    I am from england, so i have to by pokemon games of the web otherwise i will have to wait a long time.
    I'm sorry for any trouble I have caused.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrnMarvl13 View Post
    Seaweed can be found on beaches, so no swimming would HAVE to be involved (would love to see one swimming, though). And wouldn't they hold up as well as leaves?
    I was thinking that it secreted something sticky all aroudn its body or used a secretion from its mouth to hold it in.

But I guess it could work.

I'd rather have a hypothetical Bug/Water Wormadam adorned with discarded seashells, much like the real speices of bagworm The Snailcase Bagworm.

For it's supposed stat allocation, it has the Attack stats of the Grass form (Higher special attack then physical) but the Defense stats of the Ground form (Higher defense then special defense.)
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    I'd rather have a hypothetical Bug/Water Wormadam adorned with discarded seashells, much like the real speices of bagworm The Snailcase Bagworm.
    Its definition of how it makes its shell sounds more like the ground form to me though Seashells would be cool.

but before it would have a chance to cover itself, it would drown so like i said before:

ewwwwwwwwww drowned bug thingy
    I currently have 2 pearls and 2 diamond games. one of my diamonds is japanese so i could get more of a challenge. Im getting japanese platinum and english platinum soon.
    I am from england, so i have to by pokemon games of the web otherwise i will have to wait a long time.

Blog Entries

So you ignored post #4 and #7 or something? I mean they did just show that it doesn't actually have to go in water.

I didnt ignore the posts. Its just some people were saying that it had to collect stuff from the actual water rather than beach and I was clarifieing that it was the beach like you said just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Its definition of how it makes its shell sounds more like the ground form to me though Seashells would be cool.
    Then again, We have a Wormadam form that's wrapped in what looks like cotton candy but is actually a steel type. (It may actually be building insulation, but I don't know if building insulation even uses metal.)
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    Then again, We have a Wormadam form that's wrapped in what looks like cotton candy but is actually a steel type. (It may actually be building insulation, but I don't know if building insulation even uses metal.)
    Obviously pink aluminium foils and pink tin cans are all the rage in Sinnoh.

I hope noone thinks it is cotton candy and tries to eat him:

Wormadam Trash Cloak: Help me!!!!!!!!

Agent of SHIELD $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

I wouldn't care if it was cotton candy, I wouldn't eat anything that was wrapped around a big bug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast