Who's your favorite counterpart of all the rivals and protagonists?

Thread: Who's your favorite counterpart of all the rivals and protagonists?

Default Who's your favorite counterpart of all the rivals and protagonists?

As in, well...Which counterpart out of all the counterparts for each character do you prefer?

Red, Blue, Leaf.
    Ethan, Silver, Kris, Lyra.
    Brendan, May.
    Lucas, Dawn, Damion.

Mine would be:

Red - Pokemon Trainer from Brawl. He's just eleven year old!Red with a voice.
    Blue - Green from Pokespe. Gary has never appealed to be, Shigeru is a bit of a JerkAss in Zensho, and the others don't appeal to me either.
    Leaf - ..Blue from Pokespe. She only has two counterparts.

Ethan - Gold from Golden Boys.
    Silver - Black from Golden Boys. He's probably more cruel then his game counterpart, which is a lot better then his Pokespe rival which wasn't even a jerk. Plus I just prefer his personality.
    Kris - Chris from Golden Boys, no doubt. I can't stand Marina, and Kris from Pokespe is too..Eh.
    Lyra - Well, Lyra from the anime. Kris from Pokespe is her only other counterpart, so it's her and her.

Brendan - Anime!Brendan Rald.
    May - Sapphire from Pokespe, though I don't like any of her counterparts much.

Lucas - Hareta.
    Dawn - Mitsumi.
    Damion - Jun.

Default Re: Who's your favorite counterpart of all the rivals and protagonists?

Ethan and Barry cant go wrong ARRRR!

Blog Entries

Gold from PokeSupe is my fav. While being nearly as reckless and awesome as Red, if not even more, he acts his age the most out of all the characters.

And Green. Because there's no ignoring Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak. Ever.

Then there're Blue and Crys, but that's from a different POV alltogether.

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

If he counts I would say Paul (expy of silver), if not then blue/green (the kanto girl) from pokespecial since her craftiness and gambits are fun to watch.