Infernape, 'nuff said.
Shiny Sninx Breeding!
Hatch Count: 67
Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!
Blastoise, of course. How can't I love a giant blue turtle that throws hydro pumps from cannons on its back?
Mew (I'm old school). Guess cause it was so "rare" to the effect that you couldn't actually just catch one without cheating or using a glitch. I liked cats growing up, we had quite a few, and it had this unique moveset that I loved, coupled with the power to learn any tm it made it a really unique pokemon.
INSANITY ISN'T JUST ACCEPTABLE - IT'S THE NORM
All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12
Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)1249-7189-3936
13 people really love Magikarp...
Banner made by Sir Caprizant.
After a moment of consideration I shrunked my my Pokémon favorite list down to 15:
1. Giratina – devil and divine at the same time, I just love this creature. If there was a chance to meet a REAL Pokémon once in a lifetime, it would be for 107 % surely Giratina.
2. Flygon – mystic Pokémon for a reason. Some kind of secret power makes people love it, including me.
3. Samurott – my very first starter in my very first game (White). This and it's majestic appearance makes it one of my very favorites.
4. Chandelure – after my first scan at the Gen V Pokémon, this one caught my eyes first. Truly a wonderful creature, and it's record SpA-stat give it well deserved credit.
5. Braviary – the most noble-looking Pokémon there is. The symbol of masculinity.
6. Archen – if I had a chance to bring an OC into the anime, the character would be walking along with this little pal. I don't why it's favorite among the no-fully-evolved Pokémon; maybe because it evolves into Archeops?
7. Tyranitar – my favorite pseudo-legendary. It just screams awsomness.
8. Eevee – everytime I see one in the GTS I have to get it. Versatile evolution-chances may have something to do with this. And it's cute too.
9. Snorlax – no other Pokémon in the anime has made laugh harder than this one. An it's also really strong. Respect for sleeping giant.
10. Sharpedo – after my first glance at the Gen III Pokémon, this one became my favorite back then. It may have been beaten by Flygon, but it's still a really cool Pokémon. I love sharks.
11. Lucario – a noble soldier and master of Aura. A spirit-lifting Pokémon.
12. Shedinja – the true weirdo among all the Pokémon. Ghost-type is +++
13. Sableye – who couldn't love this mischievous gremlin, especially when it has Wonder Guard. ;)
14. Dewgong – charismatic Ice-type I've grewn fond of.
15. Wobbuffet – just look at this guy and you why it's on the list.
I also give a special mention for Kadabra, which was favorite when I watched the anime for the time over 12 years ago.