I am fond of most Ice type pokemon.
I am fond of most Ice type pokemon.
Without a shadow of a doubt, it's gotta be Bulbasaur.
Other honorable mentions:
All their families included.
After much thought... It's got to be the Larvesta line. They look adorable and beautiful, in an insect way. They have a really neat lore. Just... everything about them is fantastic.
Except the part where Larvesta evolves at level 59 on an inconvenient exp curve with inconvenient stats.
Meganium is, and will always be my favorite Pokemon. Hands down.
Favorite legendaries are Articuno and Meloetta. I've recently taken a liking at Meloetta, especially its Aria Forme.
I love Darkrai the most. Also have a thing for Zekrom. Kyurem's good, but scary
And those three will never change. But Jirachi is number three because of the unbearable Kawaiiness.
As it stands, Krookodile is at the very top, putting Squirtle in 2nd. Some of my other favorites include:
Serperior is my favorite pokemon of all time <3
I have a lot of favorites, but I will list my top 10 favorite Pokemon of all time:
10. Sneasel and Weavile - A Pokemon many seem to like for some reason, it's a fierce looking, yet at the same time, cute looking Ice/Dark type. I'm not much of a person for Ice types (other than Glaceon), but I really like this particular line.
9. Cyndaquil and Quilava - Not really a bit fan of Typlosion though, but I really like Cyndaquil and Quilava, for one thing, one of the first Pokemon I ever owned was a a Cyndaquil, and I always found it and Quilava to be rather adorable, but also hotheaded fireballs.
8. Drilbur and Excadrill - To be honest, Diglett and Dugtrio were never really appealing to me, but in Gen 5, I was surprised to see a more mole like Pokemon make an appearance, Drilbur always had a very appealing appearance to me, and a bit goofy too, it's evolution Excadrill has to be one of the most cool looking ground types in my opinion, especially given how fast it can be.
7. Jolteon - I like all of the Eevee evolutions, but if I had to pick one representative for this list, Jolteon would be my choice, it's my favorite of the Eeveelutions, and to me, it always seemed to be the most fierce and masculine of the bunch, but that doesn't mean it can't be cute too.
6. Dewott - A lot of people seem to like Dewott more than it's previous form Oshawott, or it's evolution Samurott, I have no idea why, but I happen to be one of those people, there's just something about an otter with shell like blades that I like, oh, and I should mention that it's an otter, which is my favorite animal.
5. The Snivy line (Snivy, Servine, Serperior) - One of the few Grass types I like, Snivy always had an appeal to me since I first saw it, although I heavily disliked the infamous meme it spawned known as "Smugleaf", I always thought it's design was interesting, though it wasn't until it's evolutions were revealed that I found out why it was called a "Snake" Pokemon. Serperior has to be one of the most majestic Pokemon out there, being a regal looking serpent, and probably also the first non-venemous snake Pokemon in the series.
4. Riolu and Lucario - I am aware this is pretty much an overrated Pokemon anymore (then again, so is Eevee and it's evolutions), but I really love the Lucario line regardless, I never understood the appeal of Lucario to be honest, I was just hooked into it like everyone else. Also, I really love how adorable Riolu is, it's just got that cuteness factor to it that makes you attached to it.
3. Vulpix and Ninetales - The first Pokemon I ever really loved, I always loved Vulpix because of how adorable it was, and Ninetales always had a very majestic feel to it, especially given the creature in Japanese mythology it is based on, it always feels like the two are a great addition to anyone's team with their cute and marvelous appearances
2. Mienshao - For a long time, I wanted a fighting type weasel Pokemon, and in Gen 5, my wish was granted, Mienshao has a rather interesting design, being an anthropomorphic weasel with a flexible body and a rather cute appearance, I fell in love with it the second I first saw it, it is my favorite Pokemon in Gen 5. Now don't get me wrong, I like Mienfoo as well, but not as much as it's evolution.
1. Buizel and Floatzel - Bet you saw this one coming from a mile away, since the moment I first saw Buizel back in the spring of 2006, I have fallen in love with the Pokemon, I always thought it was so cute, and it was called a "Sea Weasel" Pokemon, which is something I always wanted back then was a weasel based Pokemon, but it wasn't until later that year when it's evolution Floatzel was revealed that I TRULY adored it. Buizel is one of those Pokemon that just has a fierce, yet adorable appearance, Floatzel has a really tough guy appearance, and somewhat a bit athletic as well, both Buizel and Floatzel are Pokemon that look like they are determined to do anything and win. Both the Sea Weasels have interesting design aspects, being among the few Water types to not be predominately blue in color, as well as the fact that they have both mammalian and amphibous aspects to them. They are pretty much my all time favorite Pokemon in both concept and appearance.
my #1 will always be charmander and its evolutions. since i was little they were my favorites
a close second is umbreon.
Scyther, if I have to pick one. It's been my favorite for as long as I can remember so I stick with it.
No, not Feraligatr.
Charizard will always be my favorite. I don't think I could make a top ten or even a top five list because that would change so often because I have so many I like after Charizard.
Scraggy is pretty much the super awesome!