Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe?

Default Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe

Anthea (BW1 style).

Blog Entries
    Follow Raine Caulwell On Twitter

Default Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe

Fennel. She's smart, curvy, has glasses, and has a bit of a lesbian undertone to her. All positive.

*drool*
    Dawn
    *drool*

First of all, Erika. She is perfect, perfect face, hair and I absolutely love her kimono. Winona is graceful, love her face and outfit. Jasmine is cute, she has a simple and yet beautiful design. May is also cute and has an awesome taste for clothing. Dawn goes pretty easy on the eyes, especially in her Platinum outfit; I know some people dislike her mini-skirts but I find them pretty cute and audacious, I like how it blends with her sweater blends perfectly with the skirt. I also find Champion!Iris pretty cute in her official artwork, although her dress is a bit over the top. And well, one mustn't forget about Cilan :P

Quote Originally Posted by Quaggington View Post
    I'm afraid I'm not attracted to pixelated girls.
    I'm afraid no one said anything about sexual attraction here. I am not even exactly attracted to women in general, yet I can appreciate the beauty of certain female characters.

Blue from Pokespe. (Or Green, whatever you want to call her.) She really knows how to get around.

"We understand ideals like love and dreams
    But reality in front of your eyes isn't so easy."

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Elesa... Maybe that's because of my extensive watching of BW anime at the moment...
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Follow Spiffee On Twitter
    Follow Spiffee on Tumblr

I've always thought Lorelei was pretty good-looking.

Defiantly Hilda and Cynthia. Ah, how I love them so. <3
    : )

Registered User RemainsToLinger's Avatar

Cynthia, pure and simple.

There's something about that combination of long beautiful blonde hair, that sleek black pantsuit with long tails on the outshirt, the black fur trim, that smile, the one eye uncovered, the intelligence and kindheart she's shown but the determination to stop injustice.
    Hmmm...Nope, I can't think of a think for a signature nor do I have any pictures I think would fit.

End transmission, please.

Blog Entries

aaaaaa, Jupiter to Musashi mo totemo utsukushii no onnanoko desu.wwww

(self explanatory; I think they are very pretty girls out of all of em)
    Last edited by みさあき; 26th March 2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: いまいましい、タイプすることを学ぶ。

My name is Misaaki. アテは、岩根雅明の#1ファン、Please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234