Who do you think is the baddest of them all?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Who do you think is the baddest of them all?

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Default Who do you think is the baddest of them all?

The title explains it all. Name someone from the anime, games, etc... That you think is the evilest in the Pokemon world. Give a reason why. And I mean just plain evil, not annoying like walking through a cave with no repels(coughcoughZubatscough). I have a definite winner for me.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Default Re: Who do you think is the baddest of them all?

I say Galactic Boss Cyrus. Why: Because he is tough to beat, He's got that look on his face like he just don't care who you are.

Cyrus; the guy wants to be the god-king of the world and reform it in his image. The follower up would be Ghetsis, since the guy wanted to rule over everyone by taking away everyone's Pokemon, sans his own.

The evilest of all Pokemon is, without a doubt, Snivy. The damned thing probably has plans, grand plans for humans *cough annihilation cough cough*. Kidding, it is easily tied with Zubat and Tentacool, the ones who make you want to throw the game at a brick wall then set it on fire.

Blog Entries

Cyrus isn't evil, he never was.
    What he is/was is called nihilist... and crazy.

I think everyone should agree that Ghetsis is the evilest of Pokémon characters. I don't want to spoil some events of B2W2, but believe me, the guy is the real deal. He isn't a badass mafia boss who steal Pokémon. He is not stupid enough to plan to extend the sea/land. He is not a nihilistic crazy dude. He just want to freeze Unova (killing every stuff on it, of course) and rule over them.

And of course, DP!Togepi is evil as well.

In the Anime Jay, she didn't give a damn for life.
    Pronged Pickle likes this.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Ghetsis. Some of the things he does are just evil.

In the anime J, by far. She's awesome :D In the games Ghetsis.
    Pronged Pickle likes this.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I have a winner for me. The King of Pokelantis. Possessing Ash's body, treating his pokemon like slaves, battling against the rules ( using the referee as a sheild for a charging-up hyper beam), and holding Ash's soul hostage. Its such a shame he only was in one episode, i would kill for him to come back for revenge and posess Ash again. Also Hunter J is pretty awesome.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I'd say Hunter J. A lot of times she actually attempted to harm Ash, such as using Hyper beam on him, and dropping him from a moving plane.

Blog Entries

Gimme a G! Gimme an H! Gimme a E! Gimme a T! Gimme a S! I! S! What does that spell?

hi

Giovanni.

I get what people are trying to say with Cyrus and Ghetsis but no, just no. They're just crazy people. Maybe a bit evil but unlike real evil people they're not malicious just because they don't care. They do the things they do because they're just plain crazy, for the most part.

That's why I pick Giovanni. He's mostly sane. I'm sure he's somewhat crazy but for the most part he's got his act together. He knows what he wants, he knows how to hide his goals and he doesn't care what he has to do to achieve his goals. And quite frankly, his organization has actually done the most evil.

Well, that's what I think for the games any how.

The manga, it's a tie between Lance and the Mask of Ice. Though I still hate the way these characters are portrayed in the manga they are by far the most evil.

Anime. Um, possibly Hunter J though I haven't seen a lot of the episodes with her.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

The Darkrai from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 games. Thanks to his portrayal in these games, I refuse to believe any Darkrai are ultimately good or nice, not even the one from the tenth movie. Whereas other villains in the Pokemon series were happy to tread on anyone on the path to power and/or money, Darkrai simply wanted to purge the world in darkness for seemingly no reason, other than possibly enjoying it. He's responsible for just about every bad event in the game, including the shockingly grim future you'll visit late in the main story. Sneaky, cruel and utterly destructive, all without being commanded by a human; there's no such thing as an evil Pokemon? I don't think so.
    Kira Akigari likes this.

Who is this git?

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with ^. MD2 ruined Darkrai for me. ^^' He was plain evil. In the main series, I think it would be Cyrus. I know that he was insane and all, but he seriously had no moral. Trying to create a perfect world all to himself.... I really couldn't stand him.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Blog Entries

Ghetsis, by far. What he does is truly disgusting and disgraceful. He even verballly attacks and berates N even though N was the one who had helped him originally.

Also, I think Dusknoir was pretty bad since he pretended to be doing the right thing when in fact he wasn't. I admit I'm not a fan of the PMD games.

Cyrus is evil but he has no emotion to convey them

Ghetsis is a maniac on the otherhand he tried to kill you and i heard if you lose against him in that battle you die and have to reset the whole game again.Not to mention that he literally brainwashed his own son in order to get world domination

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast