Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World? - Page 8

View Poll Results: Which region do you want to live in?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

39 18.93%
  • Orange Islands

16 7.77%
  • Johto

53 25.73%
  • Hoenn

64 31.07%
  • Sinnoh

47 22.82%
  • Unova

55 26.70%
  • Another dimension (one created by Pokemon like Dialga or Palkia)

11 5.34%
  • Can't decide

8 3.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Post Thanks / Like

Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I would pick Hoenn, but Johto is more chilling.
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I'm most familiar with Johto. I'd like to live in either Goldenrod or Ecruteak.

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like Unova. I hav been to every other region, and I personally would be most comfortable in Village Bridge. Sevipers to be caught, and everything I would love.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Chika on Tumblr

Fortree City, Hoenn. I've always loved all of the treehouses and not to mention there's that cool store with the secret base furniture and great routes on both sides.

"We understand ideals like love and dreams
    But reality in front of your eyes isn't so easy."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would love to live in Johto. Because that's my favorite region. And I would honestly love to live in Goldenrod. It's always been my favorite city. In every Generation of Pokemon, I've never favored a city more then Goldenrod City. Plus, I could get the squirt bottle and get Sudowoodo.

Credit goes to Oblivion for making this! Thanks Oblivion! You are Awesome! :)

Post Thanks / Like

I'd probably live in Snowpoint city- I really liked the way it looked in the anime it seemed so cozy and happy plus I could easily catch a female snorunt and evolve it into my darling Froslass
    but I would also had a vacation house in Undella town
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

EDIT: I made an absolutely massive post later
    Last edited by Karpi; 7th October 2013 at 09:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

nimbasa because I love Unova, its pokemon and this city also offers the battle subway where I can come in contact with more pokemon from other regions. Nimbasa is just great and plus, you can easily go to Castelia, Driftveil and Black city/White forest if you wish

Post Thanks / Like

I would want to live in Verdanturf Town in Hoenn, for the clean air. And I imagine I could have a lot of fun watching the contests.

Sure, I've always loved playing the Johto games, and I really love the region, but I don't know if I would want to live there. I do like Goldenrod City, especially with its the National Park nearby with its Bug Contest. But maybe the constant roar of the bullet train would drive me crazy – though I wouldn't know how loud it was unless I visited there in person.

Post Thanks / Like

Shinnoh would be my choice of region. Canalave City, or Sunnyshore City, or Snowpoint City would be where I live. Canalave for Darkrai the small but charming coastal town place. Sunnyshore for Volkner, and another lovely coastal city (living by the sea, listening to Wingull all day, it would be paradise!). Finally, Snowpoint because I love snow, and I'd love to stay in a place perpetually covered in snow.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Garchomp is adorable randomuniq's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow randomuniq On Twitter
    Follow randomuniq on Tumblr

Hmm, I liked the other regions, but I felt like I was at home at Saffron City. SO Kanto! Hometown is Saffron.

I hear it's never too late if you really stick to the program!

Post Thanks / Like

Pallet Town, Kanto - so I could start my journey from where Ash started it !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

I wanna be on distoration world
    With Gira being my main pokemon
    so if some Sh** happens
    Gira and i just destroy it
    Happy times

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd pick Ecruteak City. I love the architecture and the Bell Tower. Plus I would be able to see Morty all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

heartrome city.because of the super contest!:D

Meta-Encapsulated Granule AwarnessSYSTEM

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast