Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World? - Page 7

View Poll Results: Which region do you want to live in?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

39 18.93%
  • Orange Islands

16 7.77%
  • Johto

53 25.73%
  • Hoenn

64 31.07%
  • Sinnoh

47 22.82%
  • Unova

55 26.70%
  • Another dimension (one created by Pokemon like Dialga or Palkia)

11 5.34%
  • Can't decide

8 3.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Would love to be in Sootopolis City, Hoenn. Can't explain it much: water, natural, has history, the eight gym leader, and the fact I just like living in such an environment..although getting out would be a bit difficult, but I have my transportation.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Definitely Hoenn. I've been in love with the place for about 8 years. I've no idea which city, though. Possibly Fortree.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Gardevoir Enthusiast Okami Takahashi's Avatar
    Follow Okami Takahashi On Twitter
    Follow Okami Takahashi on Tumblr

I said Hoenn even though I probably can't take the heat of tropical places. I'd probably live in Fortree or some small town.

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Murciélago View Post
    ...although getting out would be a bit difficult, but I have my transportation.
    That, my friend, is what helicopters are for.

Blog Entries

I would probably like to live in Goldenrod, Johto.

Who knows, I could start my own radio show :D
    Don't try to say you've forgotten about me.
    I know the thought of us is creeping in your mind.
    You drove me crazy, now there's no maybe.
    So grab your guns, and pick your side.
    Because this means war.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hoenn seems like a nice place to live in, because it's a tropical place, which I am used to, because I live in a place where it's sunny and rainy all year round. The abundance of water is a nice touch. I am not quite used to very cold places, although it's not a bad idea to go there once in a while (talking about Sinnoh).

Thanks for reading.
    Karpi likes this.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Anywhere in Hoenn really.

Registered User Spirit of the Moon's Avatar

My hometown would definitely be New Bark Town in Johto. Its quiet, pretty, close to the trees as well as the water, and close to Kanto! I just love Johto, definitely my favorite region :)

The Orange Islands... maybe Grapefruit Island because those grapefruits look delicious. The Orange Islands themselves seem nice... maybe it'd be a bit hot there but there's always the colder areas (some of the islands have mountains and caves). And there's a lot of beaches which are always fun. They've got cool Legendaries and rare Pokémon (the birds, Lugia, the Crystal Onix, Kabuto). Also the gym challenges are a lot cooler than the other regions... they have some battling and a lot of other stuff. The only problem is that there's just 4 gyms so it's less of a challenge and takes a lot less time... and also there's no big tournament, you just battle the Champion.
    Also there's the advantage of Kanto being easily accessible by blimp.
    Karpi likes this.

Blog Entries

Sinnoh. I don't care much about the city, but this region is just beautiful (and cold, gotta love cold places).

Waiting for Hoenn remake We'reBlastinOffAgain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ecruteak City, Johto. That city is beautiful, and has lots of history, plus Morty, my favorite gym leader, is there:)
    Also the legendary beasts were created there, and they're my favorite legendary group
    HeartGold FC- 3697 3834 7354
    Platinum FC- 3826 2943 9809
    Black FC- 2623 7586 3462

Don't mess with L!

i'd live in Soleceon Town just because its just like my hometown irl

Blog Entries

I voted for all 5 main regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova.

If I were to live in...
    Kanto, it would be in Celadon City. Very classy city.
    Johto, it would be either Goldenrod City because of it's large size or Olivine City because it reminds me of I where I used to live. And I like Jasmine. Hehehe
    Hoenn, it would be Lilycove City because it is just beautiful there. At least, that's what I imagine..
    Sinnoh, it would be Eterna City because of it's uniqueness. It has a lot of history, yet there are several modern buildings in the city.
    Unova, it would be Castelia City because it is based on New York City, one of the USA's pride!
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Chance of success: 97.73% Shiny Metagross's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, I've always liked the Orange Islands.
    However I also like Saffron City which is close to Vermilion and has access to the high-speed maglev to Goldenrod, and Sunnyshore for the beach and high-tech atmosphere.

According to the anime, though, my home state of California exists in the Pokemon world as revealed by Meowth. (No, I'm not originally from Las Vegas.)

Banner by Blue Dragon | White FC: 3096 6256 6818 | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235

Registered User PurpleArmadillo's Avatar

I've always like Johto a lot. I'll pick Azalea town, since I like the feeling of a small quiet town surrounded by forests.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast