Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World? - Page 6

View Poll Results: Which region do you want to live in?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

39 18.93%
  • Orange Islands

16 7.77%
  • Johto

53 25.73%
  • Hoenn

64 31.07%
  • Sinnoh

47 22.82%
  • Unova

55 26.70%
  • Another dimension (one created by Pokemon like Dialga or Palkia)

11 5.34%
  • Can't decide

8 3.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Goldrenrod in Johto! There's so much to do. Giant shopping mall, bike shop, lots of room to run around. It's just in a convient location.
    Of course, as someone else said before, I wouldn't mind to live in N's Castle XD
    Black FC- 4728-1007-3698
    Heart Gold FC- 0433-2110-8119

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I think probably Lilycove City, Hoenn.

Either Sandgem Town in Sinnoh, somewhere in Fiore, Almia or Oblivia (I like all of them :3) or maybe Gateon Port in Orre. (I've never played GoD, but I've seen a walkthrough and Gateon Port looks pleasant.)

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Driftveil City in Unova would be a great place for me. The shipping industry would offer good employment, and the airport in Mistralton and the entertainment in Nimbasa would not be far away. Plus, if I ever get bored, I could just jump on a freighter and go somewhere else. In fact, it reminds me a bit of my real-world home of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan (merchant marine/industrial).
    Last edited by Heatmor C. Dawson; 27th January 2012 at 03:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Jubilife or Sandgem in Sinnoh. I like how they're sort of developed and there's nature nearby. But I think I like Sandgem better because it's more peaceful.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would live in Milstraton City because I could catch an Axew and when I got bored of Unova (if it's anything like the games after five minutes) I could become an illegal immigrant and go on Skyla's plane to Sinnoh.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

I chose Hoenn.

As for the hometown...I'd say the battle frontier. It's just such an awesome place!
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

I would live in the Johto region, since that is my fav region! As for the city, Goldrenrod City. I have always loved that mall/dept. store. Also, I would have the chance to live near Bill! :)

Hoenn. I imagine my town being similar to Fallarbor Town.

Fuschia City, before the Safari Zone got shut down. Because I like Pink and Zoos.

Alternatively Lavaridge Town because of the warm sand and hot springs.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

I like really warm, tropical places, and beaches. Hoenn seems to be the most temperate of all the regions. Maybe Slateport city? Or Lilycove.

Vermillion City is also nice.
    I'm burning up with my hatred for you, runt!

Claims: Pyroar and Overheat

Blog Entries

Probably Verdanturf Town or Fallarbor in Hoenn, since I can still visit other cities whenever I want but I'm away from the hot climate that plagues most of Hoenn. But any other quiet town in other regions can fit, maybe Pallet or Nuvema.
    Originally said by Albert Einstein
    Only 2 things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity. Though I'm not sure about the first one.

Blog Entries

Visit Rainbow Cloud's Youtube Channel

Cianwood city in johto or a small quiet island in the orange islands

Ninjas and a Safari Zone!?!? Fuchsia City is the place for me!!
    Fuchsia is the perfect place to raise a Family! You can take yer kids to the Zoo, the Beach, and they can learn the art of Ninjutsu and Poison pokemon at Koga's gym.

Maybe Celadon City so I can feed my crippling gambling addiction...

Hoenn: Mauville City. A short walk away from cute Verdantuf town. And a short walk away from the beach, leading to a maze of nature! :D

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast