Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World? - Page 10

View Poll Results: Which region do you want to live in?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

39 18.93%
  • Orange Islands

16 7.77%
  • Johto

53 25.73%
  • Hoenn

64 31.07%
  • Sinnoh

47 22.82%
  • Unova

55 26.70%
  • Another dimension (one created by Pokemon like Dialga or Palkia)

11 5.34%
  • Can't decide

8 3.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I'd definitely like to live in Unova. For hometown, It's a toss up between Nimbasa City and Castelia City.

Nimbasa City a little bit more since it seems to be the most fun of any city in Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I would like to live in a tent underneath the Village Bridge, right on the water. Failing that, I would live on a boat, sailing between the various Orange Islands and going on the occasional excursion to Kanto.

I would have to say Violet City in the Johto region. I could train with the Sages at Sprout Tower, or visit the Ruins of Alph. Plus it is a central sort of location, with routes leading off in a few directions if I felt like exploring.
    Paulisthebest and Karpi like this.

Blog Entries

Visit Utsune's Youtube Channel

I love Undella Town, it's so peaceful. It has my favourite Pokemon BGM too during seasons other than summer, but then again you don't get BGM in real life, but I would probably secretly install giant speakers hidden within the sand. But then Celadon City has Erika, I'd probably befriend her and then

(Photography scraps) deviantART | YouTube (Random Music Covers)

Blog Entries

Ecruteak in Johto. Pretty and peaceful but close to everything in Johto worth going to, pretty much, and Johto has access to Kanto. Also, apparently it's fall, year-round.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Sinnoh! It's my favourite region. Also maybe in Floroma town or any of the cities. I'd say Pastoria too, but I think the marshes would get annoying.

Visit szmty's Youtube Channel

I'd live in Jubilife. I've always liked that city. I like it because its like a gate to the entire region, with routes going northwards, westwards, eastwards and southwards. Also, it's one of the largest cities in the Pokémon world.

Blog Entries

Well, my OC in a fanfic I'm writing has to move all the way from Sinnoh to Hoenn. Her hometown is Canalave, and I think that's the place I'd like best to live in Sinnoh. :) I like its library as well as its being one of the only cities in Sinnoh that's surrounded by the sea.
    As for Hoenn, I love it all (except Fallarbor...nice place, but I don't like farms)! My OC lives in Lilycove, but I'd also enjoy Slateport or Sootopolis. And Pacifidlog to vacation, but not to live.
    It also seems like it'd be pretty cool to live in another dimension. B)
    Karpi likes this.

ESPURR INTENSIFIES. MegaDinoBlaze's Avatar

In Hoenn, I'd live in Lilycove City. Big and with lots to do, and close to the Hoenn Safari Zone.
    In Sinnoh, I'd live in Canalave. Library, access to the professors lab, and access to Iron Island.
    In Unova, I'd live in Aspertia City. Big, but not too big, a short walk to a lot of areas, and a Gym.
    X Team:
    Greninja(Frubble),Simisage(Sage),Charizard(Flamey)Aurorus(Aurora),Aerodactyl(Aeron),Lucario(Anubis)
    Y Team:
    Chesnaught(Chip),Talonflame(Arrow),Blastoise(Typhoon),Meowstic(Kit),Tyrantrum(Tiny),Avalugg(Bergster )

Froakie is the cutest. THING. EVER.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Since it's one of my favorite regions, I'd say Hoenn and the town I'd live/start off in is Fortree City. I just love the environment and idea of living in the trees. I always used to climb trees as a kid so it works out pretty well for me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

That's a real toughie! I'd probably say Sunnyshore City in the Sinnoh region, because it's so bright and active, plus it's next to the ocean. However, I'd also like to live in Pallet Town, just for nostalgia reasons, or somewhere like Snowpoint City, because I love the snow and adore the idea of being cloaked in it 24/7. Then again, taking my love for creepypasta into consideration, Lavender Town would be perfect.

Registered User MidnightEclipse's Avatar

Follow MidnightEclipse on Tumblr

I'm not really sure. Maybe Sunyshore or Snowpoint city because I really like the snow and the beach. Maybe I'd live in Celadon or Olivine city, they seem like nice places too.

I would live in Hoenn, because it's my favorite region.

And as for the town it would be a tough decision between Pacifidlog or Lavaridge. I love Pacifidlog because it's quiet and tropical and the perfect paradise for me, but then again I love volcanoes and I love Lavaridge and it's hot springs. Plus Flannery is just awesome.
    Yato and Karpi like this.

Hmm, I'd love to live in Castelia City in the Unova region, since I love cities.

Blog Entries

To be honest i would want to live in Unova but as for town maybe Vestress city just kidding Humilia city

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast