Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

View Poll Results: Which region do you want to live in?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

40 19.32%
  • Orange Islands

16 7.73%
  • Johto

54 26.09%
  • Hoenn

65 31.40%
  • Sinnoh

47 22.71%
  • Unova

55 26.57%
  • Another dimension (one created by Pokemon like Dialga or Palkia)

11 5.31%
  • Can't decide

8 3.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Blog Entries

Default Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

*If a thread of this topic already exists you can delete this one

Basically, say you were born and raised in a particular part of the Pokemon World, which region would you want to be in and why?

When I say which region (Kanto, Sinnoh, etc.) that does not limit you to having to have a hometown where a trainer has a Pokemon lab right next door like Pallet, Twinleaf or Oldale Town; you may want to live in a town because of the gym there, shopping malls or something else like that. Or because of its location close to bodies of water, mountains or another particular thing like the climate.

This is a tough question because there are hundreds of places to think about and that includes places that are anime only and not in the games like Grimsey City (the place where the Grimers and Muk took out an entire power plant back in Kanto), maybe not the best example because that place was filthy but you get the idea.

Since there are less regions than citys, I’ll put them in the poll.

For me I’d want to grow up in Sinnoh but as for a particular city…either Veilstone (and no not just because of Paul growing up there haha) or Soleceon Town (the place where Cynthia’s grandma is and because there is a lot of Pokemon history in the town).

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I would say Lavender Town becuase there is a good fishing area not to far and Celedon city is just down the road just incase I need groceries, also i can catch myself a Ghastly in the haunted tower.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Goldenrod. It has a mall, it's near water, the Pokeathlon, and the national park. And I could try and get off with Whitney ;D

I've got one thought out for every main series region. I kind of like the atmospheres of Fuchsia, Ecruteak, Mossdeep, Eterna and Driftveil. Of these... I like all of the regions for various reasons. Kanto is a good all-around region, Johto seems like a pleasant place to live and has a rich culture, Hoenn feels very naturalist (a plus with the series focus on wild creatures), and Sinnoh and Unova have great variety. Honestly, I'd be content with living in a lot of these places.

I'm going to choose Ekruteak for the above reason that I like Johto, but also because it's nearby a lot of things - and the nearby Goldenrod, Olivine and Violet are all runner-up choices.

I would choose Ecruteak City,Johto.

It's a quiet city with great history and lots of cool Pokemon on nearby routes.Ecruteak is connected to several nice places like Goldenrod and National park.

My other choices would be Cerulean City and Castelia City.

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

Due being a Kanto fan, Pallet Town or Lavender Town.

But now, Nuvema Town.

Unova. Though I would probabely die quickly. The Pokemon in Generation 5 are evil!

Ace Trainer Christy
    Videos | Art | Games

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerChristy View Post
    Unova. Though I would probabely die quickly. The Pokemon in Generation 5 are evil!
    Agree totally. They seem to have got more dark. Turn you into a mummy? Steal your soul? I'll stick with the chance of being hypnotized by a Hypno.

Jokes aside (just for that one phrase) I'd want to live in Pallet town, because it's seems so quaint and Prof. Oak is awesome so I'd love to have him as inspiration, that I'm near to. Definitely not because it's Ash and Gary's home town. Begins whistling nonchalantly.

Very, very true.
    I would like to live in Azalea Town, Johto. It's a nice peacful place, and reminds me a bit of my own home.
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

Blog Entries

Lilycove City, Hoenn.

Fo sho!

You know what's ironic? Hoenn is the most hated generation yet it has the most votes so far.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

Okay. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I love third gen. :o

Anyway, I'd wan't to live in sunnyshore city, in Sinnoh. Sunny days all year long? Heck yes!

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not all of them are. Golurk is meant to be a protector of humans and Pokemon. Ah, I do love my robot.

I'd want to live in Icirrus City, Unova. Three guesses as to why.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I'd love to live in all the five main regions. Especially Unova and Johto.

Not really sure what I'd want my hometown to be. :x All the regions have a variety of wonderful cities.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Saffron City in Kanto for sure. Followed by Ecruteak in Johto.

I'd live in Pastoria because it's close to the Safari Place.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast