Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

Blog Entries

Follow gryffindor1991 on Tumblr

Default Re: Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

I agree with the taxes thing. The adults pay taxes to the government, the government funds the Pokemon centers. Kind of how you pay taxes in the real world and they go to pay for running schools and stuff.
    @Slipstream the trainer's license makes sense, but I don't think that your money would go to that. It could be like when you get a driver's license, you have to pay.. and that money goes to the government from DMV (or what ever it is in other countries). I don't think it would be right to make money away from someone that young like that. Maybe when you get to a certain age, you have to do stuff like that. I don't think we will ever find out unfortunately.
    3ds FC: 3454-1523-2870
    Pokemon X ign: Joe
    Dark friend safari

Default Re: Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

Pokemon's universe is communistic of course. The government owns the stores and the medicinal services, so any profits from Pokemarts go straight to the government, which they can in turn use to fund the Pokecenters.

They sell chansey/blissey eggs :P
    Check out my group: Talk to me!

Well in if you think about it, pokemon can easy provide power, and in the end what more do you need.

COMING SOON!

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

I think the regional Pokémon League funds the Pokémon Centers, and that money is raked in from the E4 owning noobs all day. 'Nuff said.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12