Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

"Don't call me that name" TwinLukes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit TwinLukes's Youtube Channel

Default Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

ive always wondered that and i have no idea how, anyone have an idea

Claims: Virizion - 03/08/14, Swords Dance - 03/08/14

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

Slave labor.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Blog Entries

Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

Default Re: Where do the pokemon centers get enough profit to allow free pokemon healthcare?

Taxes, duh. Your charter is not old enough to have to pay them.

Blog Entries

As someone said, it must be taxes. In truth, I always thought you should pay $1200, but when out of money or recovering from a whiteout or blackout. If they are out of money and heal, you will have to pay double next time or refuse until they pay double.

Blog Entries

They're financed by the evil team of the region as a platform for propaganda.

They just never get to use said platform because a kid or teenager invariably comes along and ruins their plans, rendering propaganda supporting their now-defunct regime useless.

Barring that, taxes.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They go out with their own Pokemon, beat up random people's Pokemon, and take half of their money. Just like everyone else. :)

Then the trainers go heal their Pokemon and, voila, the process repeats.

Comfort ghost Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

If Unova Pokemon Centers are anything to go by, Pokemarts are controlled by the same people/company, which may be the source of Centers' funding. Either that, or there's a Money Tree Pokemon us players have yet to see.

Who is this git?

Blog Entries

Being run by the government andHEALsecretOBEY​subliminal advertising.
    TUMBLR--HOMESTUCK(CLICK NOW)--FORMSPRING
    It's been some time, hasn't it?

Blog Entries

I'm at some of these ideas!

Hmmmm.... Let's see: Maybe every Nurse Joy has a Meowth that knows Pay Day? Although, that idea falls flat for the Unova Nurse Joys.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'm at some of these ideas!

Hmmmm.... Let's see: Maybe every Nurse Joy has a Meowth that knows Pay Day? Although, that idea falls flat for the Unova Nurse Joys.
    The Team Rocket member in Unova brought some back with him when he returned home after Team Rocket was disbanded.

Though, I suppose that means the Pokemon Centers in Unova are financed by Team Rocket. Because they need to get a foothold in the region somehow, right?

YES. IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!

Blog Entries

Possibly tax funded.

Alternatively, the Poké marts fund them.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

It's probably not too expensive since it's just a matter of using a machine for them all. I bet they get money too from the Pokemarts. Which make sense now since their in the centers.

Mabye theres some sort of pokemon national health service funded by each regions government taxes. But then again the pokemon world seems to have institutions such as police and heath care but no apparent existing government in charge of the region/country etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    Possibly tax funded.

Alternatively, the Poké marts fund them.
    That could work, seeing as in Gen V Pokèmarts are now inside the Pokèmon center.

The most logical alternatives would be that, taxes or donations. Or all of the above.
    That or Pokèmon just get free health-care (once again paid for by taxes)

Government Subsidies. Maybe something like Social Security that pays for Pokemon centers.

Or, it could be that when you get your trainers liscense, and money that you get from contests. Part of that goes to all the Pokemon centers in the region.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast