What would your first Pokemon be? - Page 4
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What would your first Pokemon be?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What would your first Pokemon be?

Mareep
    I'd want my first to be a mareep. <3

Realistically though, my first from where I live would probably be a cacnea, pidove, or sandile or something.
    Some desert critter.

Post Thanks / Like

I will pick Growlithe.
    Arcanine would look great with me.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Either Chimchar or Snivy. Both can battle. Chimchar learns Taunt naturally--he'd help me catch Abra. Snivy is my favorite starter pokemon, and I like his line all the way up. (Honourable mentions are Machop, Porygon, Treecko, Ralts, Slakoth, Shinx, Budew.)

Ultimately, I'd like to have some attachment to the pokemon, and I'd like for it to have 3 stages.

I could also use a Pick Up or Pay Day pokemon. Lillipup has Pick Up and is 3 stages; Meowth has Pick Up and Pay Day.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to have Vulpix as my first pokemon.

Post Thanks / Like

Riolu is a must for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Dratini.

That's one Pokemon I wish I had for a starter, and as well Dragonite quite powerful.

Post Thanks / Like

ANY Pokemon?? @A@ Darkrai, you're coming home with me and we'll have contests and musicals FOREVER!!

On a serious note, starting with a Darkrai wouldn't be fair. D8; I don't want to be the next Takuto. I'd start with something small and cute, like a cat. Meowth, Skitty, Glameow, Purrlion... Or a Starter starter. Maybe Oshawott or Chimchar.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Post Thanks / Like

Uhmm...Mudkip, Chikorita, maybe Eevee or Ralts or Tailow.

Can't decide, but the Tailow must be shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by No Use For a Name View Post
    A lion wouldn't cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuriken_2393 View Post
    (What if)Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber sing a duet?

In my opinion, it would be a catastrophic apocalypse calamity of unscaled proportion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Shaymin! or maybe Shinx. In Gen V? Deino!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LAWL - How can you people who chose a Legendary get one prior to no experience and no other Mons? Isn't that right there a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu? Good luck having them and being able to tame any Legendary! So, unlike everyone else with the legendary, I'm going to be realistic. No, I won't choose any Dragon-types because there are a lot of awesome and much more powerful Pokemon out there. Shocker, right? ;] But it won't be an easy choice for me to choose. Why do I have to be all around loving and not hate a single Pokemon? ;3;

The feminine-side of me would love a Sandshrew, because I just find it so absolutely cute if it were to cling to me. Venonat who has been a great battler for me in any of the games will be a definite choice to look into. However, I don't think I'll swing for Pokemon such as Tentacool. I think that would set me up for the possibility of rape. Slowpoke, who will stare for countless hours at me w/ its derp face would cause me to go insane. Shellder is awesome as well Gastly. Gengar is a freaking awesome Pokemon. Iunno how it happened, but I do enjoy Pokemon such as Starmie. The color layout I think or because of how it made an awesome appearance in Celdaon City. Then there are a handful of Pokemon who I could choose from in the Johto region. Feraligatr was inspired for me to like him because Silver influenced me so much. Johto has some of the coolest bug Pokemon such as Heracross, Scizor, Ledian, Ariados, & Shuckle. There is also HootHoot who looks adorable to me.

Then after I browsed the Hoenn, I couldn't just simply choose a starter Pokemon. Believe me, it'd be a tie between Totodile and Torchic. What I need is a Pokemon that I know I've chosen in the past for any reason. A Pokemon that not many would have chose and thus, I came to my conclusion. The first Pokemon I would have in the Pokemon World would be Mawile. Something about the fact this humanoid-looking Pokemon with chompers on the back of the head is what really makes me want to have her. Yep, the seldom Pokemon I would have as a girl. The episode Mawile appeared in was a great one and I have had her in Ruby quite a few times over some of the other Steel-Type Pokemon. Yes, she may be a weak Pokemon to start out with, but she can help me to obtain other Pokemon that will compensate where she lacks.

Mawile ~ (Pokemondb - HGSS)

Soulsilver

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to have a Plusle...
    But it would also be awesome if my Chinchilla turned into a Mincinno.

But, if it were only starter pokemon, it would be bulbasaur all the way!

Some days it's a good day to die. Other times it's just a good day to have breakfast.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spinda.

Think about it.

With 100% more GUNFACE! Silverwynde's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Golett. I wouldn't have to keep the little guy in the ball; he could walk next to me. Eventually, he'd evolve into a Golurk and I'd never have to walk again. But oh, the fun we would have... :)
    Autobots, transform and party down!
    Don't believe the lies.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Registered User PropellorYoshi1808's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Umbreon :3

I dont even know anymore.
    Tumblr

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd take Qwilfish. He's low-maintenance (for a Pokemon, anyway), powerful, and cool looking. Of course, I'd carry around a spray bottle to keep him moist. Plus, he has the awesome combo of Swift Swim/RainDance/Powerful Water moves/Good Attack stat. He can put down Spikes and Toxic Spikes, as well as Explosion and Destiny Bond in drastic cases. Not to mention Poison Jab, Thunder Wave, and Swords Dance. That, and he's portable, so he doesn't need to stay in the Poke Ball all of the time.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast