What would they taste like? Slowpoke Tails, Lava Cookies, RageCandyBars...? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What would they taste like? Slowpoke Tails, Lava Cookies, RageCandyBars...?

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What would they taste like? Slowpoke Tails, Lava Cookies, RageCandyBars...?

Horrible disappointment, Lava Cookies and RageCandyBars. Like dog treats that smell like bacon but taste like what poison smells like.

To Pokémon, though, Lava Cookies ought to taste sweet, doughy, but a bit hot and spicy. RageCandyBars I'd imagine would be dark chocolate and protein, so chewy but energizing. Slowpoke Tails taste like delicious meat to both humans and mons. Not that I would eat them.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: What would they taste like? Slowpoke Tails, Lava Cookies, RageCandyBars...?

So we have Castelia Cones as your usual vanilla...
    I wonder if we can actually eat Vanilish

Since those are primarily created as pokemon food, they would obviously taste good for pokemons. But like Miles101 said, it might actually be rather unpleasant to humans... XDD

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I guess Slowpoke's Tail would taste of mollusk, which is basically being chewy and juicy. Probably why Shellder is attracted to it.

As for Rage Candy Bar, I think it has a mixture of spiciness and sweetness, because spicy is equivalent to hotness, while the sweetness is because it's a candy bar. As to why it doesn't recover a lot of HP, it must be the lack of nutritional value found in candy bars. That means it's not really sweet as much as it is spicy.

I second Lava Cookie's taste as having a hard exterior and a soft interior. This interior could be sweet, I can imagine.

How about PokeBlocks? It is mentioned as candy, so I think humans would treat PokeBlocks as candy too. The taste would certainly be depending on the berry's flavour like in the games.

Thanks for reading.
    CrimsonBlood67 likes this.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

hi

I imagine Slowpokes' tails has the texture of rubber but is sweet like honey. Maybe something like salt water taffy.
    Rage candy bars are probably like your usual candy bars. With caramel, toffee, wafers and covered in chocolate. Perhaps with an extra ingredient, like cashews or something spicy.
    Lava Cookies are like fried rice onigiris. Perhaps the center has mackerel, pork but probably some ingredient I'm not familiar with.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

I'd imagine Slowpoketails to taste like some sort of fish or shrimp, Ragecandybars to taste like chocolate with caffiene in it, Lava cookies that taste like crackers, and Pokeblocks to taste like some sort of pokefood.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke Tail canonically tastes like a sweet meat.

Rage Candy Bars... To try to make it fit both games, I'll say it's a Manjū except adapted into a bar. Because of the "Rage" part, I think it has some gimmick to its flavor, like being spicy or salty.

Lava Cookies are actually rice crackers (more specifically, these), which basically are rice cookies, so they taste like that.

Old Gateau is basically Yōkan. Because of its purple color, I think it has berries like grapes or something for flavor mixed in.

Casteliacones more than vanilla I think they're milk cream... with apparently small ice crystals in it. Despite being called cones the bisquit is obviously shaped as a cup.
    Last edited by Infinity Mk-II; 26th March 2013 at 03:09 PM.
    CrimsonBlood67 likes this.

[/overexposition]

Slowpoke tails would probably be a greasy, but lite white meat like Duck or Pork.
    Lava Cookies are described as Rice Crakers, so Probably Rice Crackers with Sriracha sause.
    MooMoo Milk would be a rich, whole milk with a slight berry flavour, due to the Milltank being berry fed.
    Old Gateau would be a berry flavoured Youkan.
    RageCandy Bars would be a protien bar with steroids or testosterone injected into it that would cause aggression in the consumer.
    Castelicones would be a rich, creamy vanilla soft serve ice cream.
    Pokeblocks and Poffins would taste like bland pokemon/dogfood, with berry and spices.
    Rare Candy would be a supersweet sugary candy.
    Berry Juice would taste of whatever Berry or blend of berries it's made from.
    Water would be a tasty mineral water.
    Soda would be some sort of Cola.
    Lemonade would obviously be lemonade.
    james.mathis.144 likes this.
    ロケット団は、光の速度で飛び立つ!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    While Casteliacones look like they'd taste like soft serve ice-cream, part of me suspects they aren't suitable for vegetarians...
    Uh... they have... meat in them?

Rage Candy Bars look really good, but taste terrible which causes the eater to RAGE

I grew up drinking skim milk, and i image Moo Moo milk is more like 2% or Whole Milk, in that it's much richer and fuller

Lava Cookies are probably thin, crisp cookies, with a slight spicy bite to them, like cinnamon

Old Gateau looks like a brick of grape Jell-O™, and probably taste as such

All the berries probably taste just like the real-world berries each one is based off of

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    While Casteliacones look like they'd taste like soft serve ice-cream, part of me suspects they aren't suitable for vegetarians...
    Uh... they have... meat in them?

One might say that...
    Yato, Mokoniki, FANG-TAN and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries

lavacookies probably taste like cinnamon candies
    slowpoke tails might have a chewy texture similar to squid.

Trophies

Slowpoke Tail: Disgusting ingredients.

Lava Cookies: Like any other cookie except it's burnt.

RageCandyBar: Normal chocolate with spicy flavor.

Casteliacone: The best.

MooMoo Milk: Milk. With more fat.

Old Gateau: Sweeter than sweet like those Canadian fudges I got.
    No.

Blog Entries

I think a Slowpoke Tail would have the texture of squid, but would taste like chicken covered in honey because I remember seeing somewhere that Slowpoke Tails leak a sweet substance out of the tip.
    A Lava Cookie would have texture of rocks, and is a frozen chocolate cookie. I have no idea why it would be called a Lava Cookie though. Maybe it has some sour filling?
    I'm not sure what Moomoo Milk would taste like because I can't even think about it without almost gagging. I hate regular milk. It would probably taste like milk with a bunch of sugar in it.
    I'm thinking a RageCandyBar would have a thin top layer of white chocolate and then a milk chocolate base.
    CasteliaCones would taste like vanilla ice cream. Simple as that.
    Old Gateau: I don't know, an unknown flavor?
    I think a Rare Candy would taste like a lemon lollipop on the outside, but then it tastes like very intense minty gum on the inside.
    I think a Cinnabar Volcano Burger was mentioned somewhere. I think it would be a large burger with mushrooms, hot sauce, a Tauros patty, lettuce, and a baked bun.

Slowpoke tail tastes like squid, but sweet and less chewy
    Lava cookies are cooked with real lava, and are semi-melted in the middle. It looks like there's a piece of seaweed/chocolate on he side.
    Ragecandybars are so sweet, they make you want to punch something

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164....
    This is actually the line X + Y = 3.141

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    Slowpoke Tails
    It probably tastes like chicken. Whatever that means in the Pokemon world (...Wakashamo...?).
    ImDreaming likes this.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

SlowpokeTail= very moist like squid
    Ragecandybar= A candybar with a ton of sugar (for the rage)
    Moomoomilk= a very sweet milk
    Lava Cookie = a hollow chocolate cookie with hot sauce inside
    Old Gateau= a very exotic cheese
    Castelia cone= soft serve
    Poffin= like berry- flavored dog food

Yeah in GSC when you interact with the stove/sink i think it say that the mom is making cinnabar volcano burgers
    Last edited by winstein; 31st July 2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Merged Posts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast