What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

If you lost to a villainous team grunt, he/she would probably mug you naked and take all your Pokémon. If you lost to an Exec or higher official, however...brace yourself for captivity.

If it's a wild Pokémon, I reckon you'd still manage to run to safety, albeit not escaping without a few scratches.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Trophies

Default Re: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

If it's a wild Pokemon, they're going to leave their mark on you. Like Jigglypuff makes a design on you after you fall asleep to its song, which I guess it like fainting.

If it's a Villainous team, then they put you hostage and stuff
    No.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

I have no idea what would happen if you lost to a wild Pokémon. It might try to knock you out long enough to get away, at any rate.

As for the villainous team, realistically, they wouldn't bother battling you in the first place. They'd just shoot you and loot your corpse.
    Te-em likes this.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wild Pokemon: You are mauled/trampled/poisoned/electrocuted/burned/drowned/suffocated/eaten to death
    Villain Team: All of your best Pokemon are taken and you are killed or you are forced into becoming a member.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

If you lose to a wild Pokemon, they would probably injure your Pokemon or even yourself very badly after the battle, depending on their temperament.

Villainous teams would probably harm you, steal all of your Pokemon, and then lock you up to not get away.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

My previous post indicated what might happen if you lose to a villainous team.

Then, what might happen if you lose to a wild pokemon? There are three options:

1. If you are a normal pokemon trainer: Run for your life

2. If you are a normal pokemon trainer: Get eaten

3. If you are N: Talk to it and make it your friend.

Blog Entries

if you mean lost by dying catch a new one or just use a potion (i am so smart)

Follow クリスタル On Twitter

Immediately use Max Revive on my Pokemon team, then, VICTORY!
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこ に始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち
    MY PROFILE | AUTHOR'S PROFILE | PIXIV PROFILE

You could chuck some money (like in the games) at the villainous team members and (hopefully) they will be distracted, and you can run before they notice. If they weren't dumb enhough to fall for that, they'd probably toss you in jail or kill you.
    If it was a wild Pokemon, yo could use the berries to distract them or run if they were something like a Bidoof.

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164....
    This is actually the line X + Y = 3.141

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

With a wild Pokemon, they'd probably run away or chase after the trainer out of anger. I could see a trainer escaping from losing to a wild Pokemon and getting to a Pokemon Center without too much problem, depending on how fast the wild Pokemon is. It would be less forgiving with losing to the villainous team. Losing to nearly anyone from an evil team would most likely result in the trainer being cornered, taken hostage and taking away their Pokemon to reduce their threat to the organization. They could also try to force the trainer to join through various methods, but it still wouldn't leave much hope of getting out anytime soon.

Bitch, u be f@#$!ed... literatlly, by jessie and james, and the cat thing

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

If losing to a wild Pokémon, talking with wild Pokémon and befriend him/her. (like N)
    If losing to a villainous team, I'll surrender.

NOO TEAM PLASMA DON'T TAKE MY TEDDIURSA!!!! *cries*
    It depends on the wild pokemon, a wild pinsir wouldn't let go until it snapped me in half *description*
    although getting away from a bird would be pretty easy, I might not get away from a jab to the ribs from a pokemon known to be able to hold up a 1000 pound rock *machoke*
    or a 10,000 volt electric tackle *embargo*
    That could be life threatening

It depends on the Pokémon and the team.
    If it something like a low level Bidoof you would probably outrun it with no problems, but if it is something like a Scyther you could end up dead.
    In the case of evil teams I presume the well-intentioned ones would go easy on you, maybe separating the trainer from their Pokémon locking him/her until their plan are finished, and in case of Plasma just force-releasing your Pokémon. But if you are dealing with a leader or executive things may be more dangerous, I don't realisticaly see Cyrus or Ghetsis sparing the player. If facing Team Rocket you may end up mugged or stuffed into a black plastic bag, depending on who you are facing, they are supposed to be a mafia after all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123