What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

For a Wild Pokemon, I guess run like the wind, or stay and fight Matrix style.

For a Villainous Team, well, lets hope that you can stand the electric chair.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

A wild Pokemon would either finish you off as well, then leave if it doesn't like the taste of humans, or eat you if it does. Unless it's too slow to keep up with the trainer, who then runs back to the Pokemon Center.

A villainous team would use their Pokemon with mind-controlling powers to force you to join their ranks and use your powerful Pokemon to fulfill their plans. After all, they must be impressed with the player character's skills, considering you are offered to join them a few times throughout the series.

Who is this git?

One lost to time boondockArtist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow boondockArtist on Tumblr

If in my nuzlocke:
    Lose to a wild mon or trainer: Your soul gets taken by [SPOILER], and you live the rest of your life as a soulless husk.

If regular nuzlocke:
    You just... lose. At the cost of your Pokémon's lives. Against a wild Pokémon, well, I hope you can run away without getting hurt or killed yourself. Same case with running from a bad guy. Except you may be held hostage or somethin' or killed in the case.
    If regular:
    Just run.

"Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you
    "Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy
    How I find myself without you
    And I never thought I was crazy
    That I'll never know
    But what do I know?
    I let myself go"
    Now you have to go"

Boony's Bad Art Thread-"Come in for free eye band-aids today!"

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

If i lose to
    Wild Pokemon: BARBQ TIME
    villanous team:New Heads For my decapitated head collection
    :o
    Im a murderer

Wild Pokemon: They (hopefully) will ignore you once you are no longer a threat.
    Otherwise, you're dead meat.
    Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic/Plasma: They might kill you, or (if they're in a good mood),
    lock you in a cell (without your Pokemon) until their plan is over.
    Last edited by Furret162; 14th June 2012 at 09:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Wild Pokemon: Would most likely eat you if it's a carnivore or keep attacking you. (Unless it's like a rattitat. But then again, who loses to a rattitat?)

Villainous Team: Most likely feed you to their pokemon 0.o or lock you up for eternity without food because the chances are that someone truly evil who just got beaten by a kid isn't just going to hand them money and step to the side.

Blog Entries

Either way, I hope you have a weapon and know how to use it or you can run like hell. Because if you don't you are fucked.

On a side note, that makes me wonder; why don't trainers carry something like a gun, knife, taser, pepper spray, expandable baton or some other weapon to use in case their pokémon are incapacitated?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post

On a side note, that makes me wonder; why don't trainers carry something like a gun, knife, taser, pepper spray, expandable baton or some other weapon to use in case their pokémon are incapacitated?
    Those stuff don't exist in the pokemon game world. If they did, then they wouldn't use pokemons.

Besides, I doubt a gun would work on pokemons like Metagross or Gengar anyways...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Besides, I doubt a gun would work on pokemons like Metagross or Gengar anyways...
    You're not apply enough gun. Besides, realistically, even if firearms were banned in the pokémon world, someone would import them. And I can't think of any other way to defend yourself when a Machoke decides to rip you apart after beating the shit out of your pokémon. Or when the enemy trainer wants to rob/beat you up.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

for the wild pokemon, it depends. If its a bidoof or something,you'd probably be just fine,run back to the pokecenter,accidentally lose some money or something. If you lost against something huge,like a steelix,your'e probably screwed.

If its an evil team,they might try and kill your player.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Follow Gigatron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post

Those stuff don't exist in the pokemon game world. If they did, then they wouldn't use pokemons.
    Unless you live in Unova. Don't you tread on my second amendment rights!

Also I recall the Rocket Grunts wielding bullwhips in Gen I. I'm sure they're not averse to using them on meddling kids if the situation should end in their favour.

As for wild Pokémon, given that you can run away from them at any time and they basically just leave you alone, I'd guess they'd just go about their business after kicking your ass. Unless you pissed them off hard enough, then their business may include dismembering you. Hope you made it far enough to obtain the Running Shoes.

Wild Pokemon: Well, what happens in the game Red Dead Redemption when you get attacked by a bear when using only your fists and your horse is dead ;P.

Villainous Team: Either they'd try to kill you or hypnotize you.

50% loser & 50% Bad jokes Kay-Senpai's Avatar

dying to a wild pokemon it depends on the pokemon some might just flee and carry on with their lives
    Some might try to attack and hurt you, or worse they could kill you so my advice is to run as fast as those legs can carry you
    and don't look back

losing to a Villainous Team you'd probably be kidnapped and tortured and have all your pokemon taken away
    they also might murder you

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

Blog Entries

With wild Pokemon I can see the player character managing to run away and get to a Pokemon center. With the villainous team, however, realistically they'd kill/kidnap you after your Pokemon were knocked out. But it's not like characters in other game series don't have the ability to do similar things after said "Game Overs."

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

wild pokemon-depends....for a ratata/poocheyena or something like that, just kick the hell out of it. for something like rhydon or aggron, call the paramedics and police. for a legend like rayquaza or mewtho, think back to what the proffesor said...."always bring a peace offering before dealing with a legendary."

villainous team-they probably would brainwash u and turn u into a comander or admin for your superior pokemon and skills( despite your defeat ).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast