What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Blog Entries

Default What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Instead of magically returning to a pokemon center what would happen in real life if all your pokemon are K.Oed by a villainous team or wild pokemon?

Map god, apparently Shiny Metagross's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Better hope your fists and feet are up to getting the job done then.

Banner by Blue Dragon | White FC: 3096 6256 6818 | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Baron Brixius On Twitter

Default Re: What would really happen if you lose to a wild pokemon or villainous team?

Wild pokemon: Since they've beaten the crap outta your mons, they have every right to make you their dinner. :3

Villainous team: It'll probably involve torture and some unspeakable acts. They are supposed to be organized crime.
    Glaziola likes this.

Blog Entries

Well actually I thought it said that you scurry to the centere instead of magically returning to it.
    AuraSoul93 likes this.

Scurrying would be a bit harder in Platinum, in the climatic fight against Cyrus and/or Giratina, since you're trapped in the Distortion World with no way out. Of course, I lost that fight the first time around and was actually scared that something bad would happen. Nothing did, of course, but still, scary ideas come to mind for Platinum. Though in that case, I should imagine (and hope!) that Shirona would step in if you had failed.

In other games... RSE, you stand in horror as Maxie/Archie laugh at you and use their chosen version mascot to flood the world/expand the landmass. Giovanni arranges an accident for you in RBY/FRLG, and Gay Cheese would take care of N and the player in one fell swoop. Dark stuff. -nods-
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Add CliveKoopa on Facebook
    Visit CliveKoopa's Youtube Channel

Wild Pokemon: Would probably run away back to their ordinary lives

Villainous team: Would steal your pokemon and probably kidnap you also to stop you from trying anything.

certified badass

for team plasma or galactic or rocket they would probably experiment on you too.

You would probably get hurt and mentally scarred for the rest of your life.

In Dragon Quest, you give the monsters money and they leave you alone. So, when you lose, it's never game over, you just lose some money.

I discovered in PM Green when battling in the Pokemon Tower, that my defeated Pokemon had the status ひんし (hinshi) which means dying, so I wondered if a hurt Pokemon can die if you don't take them to the Pokemon Centre. Never in the game though, but story-wise, considering the name of the status.

Perhaps they should introduce a game over event in Pocket Monsters. When you battle the bad guys for instance, it could be game over when you lose, instead of going to a Pokemon Centre as when battling wild Pokemon and regular Trainers. That would make it clear than when battling, for instance, the Rocket Gang, it is serious business.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Blog Entries

Wild pokémon would probably flee after they see that you're no longer a threat.

If they're intent on eating you or you lose to a villainous team... well, I hope you can run fast or you have a weapon on hand.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

The villainous teams would probably take your Pokemon and leave you to rot.

Striaton Triplet crush of the week: Cilan
    [Why yes as a matter of fact this is subject to change every Sunday.]
    Rather Experienced Sage Smeargle will advise you in coded language you'll have to figure out yourself: The best training is to go for it.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

When you lose to a villainious team

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I imagine that losing to a wild Pokemon would cause that fainted Pokemon to become the next meal, should it be something that wild Pokemon likes. However, it doesn't mean it's over. Perhaps if the trainer has a PokeBall, they could take a chance and catch that wild Pokemon (and then they have a Pokemon already!). Or, they could just use an item that they could use, like a berry to distract. Of course, there's the possibility of other people helping the unfortunate trainer, which should happen when there are many people around that area (I mean, what are rangers for, right?).

Losing to an evil team would realistically have dire consequences. Since it's been explained time and again how it's bad, I think I don't need to explain this one.

Thanks for reading.
    "True loss is for him whose days have been spent in utter ignorance of his self."

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I imagine that if you lost to a wild Pokemon, then you would run like the wind and hope your ass doesn't get kicked by it.

For a villainous team, I imagine that you would probably try to defend yourself by throwing a Pokeball at a grunts head and try to run away...? That's what I'd do.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

Well it's most likely that the trainer would be outnumbered in the "Villainous Team" scenario and would most likely be murdered and dumped in a river.

As for the "Wild Pokemon" scenario the trainer would stand a chance if they legged it out of there to the nearest point of safety, but otherwise they would be eaten, or blown into pieces.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast