What are the Unown?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: What are the Unown?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default What are the Unown?

    Hi! I just wanted to start this thread to discuss one of my all-time favorite Pokémon: Unown. It seems to me that among the Pokémon community, the Unown aren't very well liked at all. This could be for a number of reasons, including the fact that they are weak in the games, they seem bizarre and out-of-place, and because people often view them a pointless excuse to catch variations of the same weak species. While i too am interested in seeing the Unown become as powerful in the games as they are in the animé, it is their weirdness and mysteriousness that makes me adore them, and so i have always felt very close to this species of Pokémon. (I have admittedly regularly trained at least one Unown in every game i've played that has had them.) As you can imagine, since i am so obsessed with them i have spent a great deal of time thinking about what they are exactly and how they fit into the world of Pokémon. So from all of the clues that have been given to us about the Unown in both the games and animé, i have formulated a theory about them.

    The Unown seem to have at least some connection to Arceus, and they appear to be able to warp reality and create illusions in small numbers. (For those of you who have played HeartGold and SoulSilver, you may know that if Arceus is brought to the Sinjoh Ruins, it will "command" the Unown to create another Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.) This leads me to guess that the Unown are responsible for the creation and maintenance of normal reality as we understand it in the Pokémon world. Remember the glimpse of the Unown Dimension in the third movie? All the Unown were arranged in patterns, moving in fixed sequences. It seems that when they are in small groups, they can create "illusions" or sub-realities, but in large groups, they define reality itself. They were most likely the mechanism by which Arceus created the Dragon and Lake Trios, as well as the world. The sequencing of the Unown probably affects the nature of reality. Also, when separated from a group, individual Unown may have distinct personalities. However, when in a sequence of two or more, they cease being individuals and take on the "persona" of the reality, so to speak, including all of the emotions behind it, which are written in their sequences. That is why at the end of the third movie, the Unown could no longer stop the crystal reality, because their psychic energy had reached the critical point where they were no longer individuals and in fact BECAME the illusion; i.e. they took on all of Molly's original feelings and desires, which formed a collective consciousness driving the formation of the reality. That is also why they stopped their actions right away once Entei shattered the sphere of psychic energy: they all returned to being individuals, and could then respond to Molly's current desires and leave. On a side note, the Unown probably took Molly's father to their dimension because of his strong desire to see them. They may have simply been acting naively, rather than maliciously. Sorry if that was all very confusing.

    So what do you all think about this theory? Does anyone have any other ideas?

  2. #2
    Insert Witty Title Here Azure Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    64

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Being based on letters, I have a rough sort of idea of how they work. One Unown is weak, just as one letter is weak. You cannot describe very much with one letter. But when you add more, you can get words, setences, and eventually have an entire story. So the way the Unown warp reality when all of them are together is by forming "words" and "writing" the new reality, like a book.

    ...Unown are the embodiments of fanfiction! XD -shot-

  3. #3
    Oh my Zimfloggle! IceBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Do you really care?
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Unown are unknown. That's all we know.

    I like to save the beef for my tacos, so that's why my sig isn't that...well,beefy. (:

    Reshiram is for those who are cool.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Speaking of fanfiction, for those of you who care for the sort of thing, i want to hear what people think about this idea for a "Legendary Unown" i came up with. (I know, i'm obsessed. )
    I thought about the name 'Benown', as in 'to be' as well as 'to be known' and 'beknown', an archaic form of the word 'known'. Benown would be "Lord of the Unown", or the Unowns' legendary version.

    In one of the ruin chambers where there are Unown there could be a panel which is really hard to get to (i.e. involving the use of multiple HMs) that has depictions of all of the varieties of Unown. Every time a new variety of Unown is caught, the corresponding symbol for that Unown would then glow. After all of the symbols are glowing, the panel then reveals a portal to the Unown Dimension. A voice would then warn the player that he or she will not be able to return until he or she has encountered the Lord of the Unown, giving people who are not ready to enter a chance to reconsider. Once the player character goes through the portal, the player is automatically teleported to the Unown Dimension.

    All tiles in the Unown Dimension look transparent and there are no boundaries. (I would suggest the background music to be a variation of the Unown radio signal.) However, walking 35 steps straight left, right, up, or down will allow the player to bump into Benown. The trick is, the closer the player gets to Benown, the stronger the wild Unown encountered become. Invisible grids inside one another with Benown at the center, each containing fewer and fewer steps, determine the level of Unown found. The wild Unowns' level would increase in the following order: Lv. 10 Unown (a grid of 8 steps including the one the player starts on), Lv. 20 Unown (a grid of 7 steps toward Benown), Lv. 30 Unown (a grid of 6 steps toward Benown), Lv. 40 Unown (a grid of 5 steps toward Benown), Lv. 50 Unown (a grid of 4 steps toward Benown), Lv. 60 Unown (a grid of 3 steps toward Benown), Lv. 70 Unown (a grid of 2 steps toward Benown), Lv. 80 Unown (a grid of 1 step toward Benown encompassing all tiles adjacent to Benown), and finally the tile on which Benown is. Like most Legendaries, clicking on Benown begins the battle with it. Benown could be Lv. 90 (it doesn't learn any new moves, so starting at such a high level isn't so bad). It would look like a huge Unown in the shape of the ring around Arceus. Its cry could be similar to the Unowns' cry, but longer (and scarier?), and i would suggest an animation in which the body jiggles about while the pupil bounces around its socket at odd angles. Its stats could be the following:

    HP: 96, Attack: 144, Defense: 96, Special Attack: 144, Special Defense: 96, Speed: 96, Total: 672

    In other words, double the stats of a normal Unown, with a total base stat that is in the range of Legendary Pokémon.

    It would only know one, very powerful move called 'Unknown Power'. Unknown Power, like Hidden Power, would be technically a normal/special-type move, but in reality a multi/special-type move. Unlike Hidden Power though, the type that the attack takes changes randomly every time it is used (but it cannot become the ???-type). A power varying between 80 and 120 would do, with a PP of 10. Benown would also have two abilities: the familiar 'Levitate' ability, which makes it immune to ground-type moves, and an ability i considered naming 'Mind Dream', which increases the stats of all active Unown (including enemy Unown) provided that Benown is in the player's party or active. Perhaps if caught, Benown could carry an item which could teach the move to normal Unown, thereby making them more useful Pokémon.

    After Benown is caught, defeated, or fled from, the player returns to the panel in the ruins, and if it was caught then the portal to the Unown Dimension closes. (If the player gets his or her butt kicked, he or she returns to the Pokémon Center closest to the ruins/portal.) However, if the player trades Benown to another game, then the portal will reopen, and the player will have the chance to catch it again.

    I've put a lot of thought into this, but does anyone else think that it's a good idea? I think that it would be pretty cool. Plus, it would allow the player to catch powerful Unown and raise their stats with Benown.
    Last edited by Webspidrman; 18th May 2010 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Double Unown's stats = 672 not 680

  5. #5
    Not into Ponies I swear! PDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    3,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    I like to think of Unown as the basic building blocks of something... DNA, molecules, something like that.

    A single one is almost comepletely useless on it's own, when they get together... They have the ability to warp reality, that's pretty damn powerful.

    The Unown could be a super-powerful entity that was somehow shattered into millions of pieces. Each piece becoming an Unown.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

  6. #6
    Registered User maximillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    land of imagination
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Webspidrman View Post
    Speaking of fanfiction, for those of you who care for the sort of thing, i want to hear what people think about this idea for a "Legendary Unown" i came up with. (I know, i'm obsessed. )
    I thought about the name 'Benown', as in 'to be' as well as 'to be known' and 'beknown', an archaic form of the word 'known'. Benown would be "Lord of the Unown", or the Unowns' legendary version.

    In one of the ruin chambers where there are Unown there could be a panel which is really hard to get to (i.e. involving the use of multiple HMs) that has depictions of all of the varieties of Unown. Every time a new variety of Unown is caught, the corresponding symbol for that Unown would then glow. After all of the symbols are glowing, the panel then reveals a portal to the Unown Dimension. A voice would then warn the player that he or she will not be able to return until he or she has encountered the Lord of the Unown, giving people who are not ready to enter a chance to reconsider. Once the player character goes through the portal, the player is automatically teleported to the Unown Dimension.

    All tiles in the Unown Dimension look transparent and there are no boundaries. (I would suggest the background music to be a variation of the Unown radio signal.) However, walking 35 steps straight left, right, up, or down will allow the player to bump into Benown. The trick is, the closer the player gets to Benown, the stronger the wild Unown encountered become. Invisible grids inside one another with Benown at the center, each containing fewer and fewer steps, determine the level of Unown found. The wild Unowns' level would increase in the following order: Lv. 10 Unown (a grid of 8 steps including the one the player starts on), Lv. 20 Unown (a grid of 7 steps toward Benown), Lv. 30 Unown (a grid of 6 steps toward Benown), Lv. 40 Unown (a grid of 5 steps toward Benown), Lv. 50 Unown (a grid of 4 steps toward Benown), Lv. 60 Unown (a grid of 3 steps toward Benown), Lv. 70 Unown (a grid of 2 steps toward Benown), Lv. 80 Unown (a grid of 1 step toward Benown encompassing all tiles adjacent to Benown), and finally the tile on which Benown is. Like most Legendaries, clicking on Benown begins the battle with it. Benown could be Lv. 90 (it doesn't learn any new moves, so starting at such a high level isn't so bad). It would look like a huge Unown in the shape of the ring around Arceus. Its cry could be similar to the Unowns' cry, but longer (and scarier?), and i would suggest an animation in which the body jiggles about while the pupil bounces around its socket at odd angles. Its stats could be the following:

    HP: 98, Attack: 144, Defense: 98, Special Attack: 144, Special Defense: 98, Speed: 98, Total: 680

    In other words, double the stats of a normal Unown, with a total base stat that is the same as that of most Legendary Pokémon.

    It would only know one, very powerful move called 'Unknown Power'. Unknown Power, like Hidden Power, would be technically a normal/special-type move, but in reality a multi/special-type move. Unlike Hidden Power though, the type that the attack takes changes randomly every time it is used (but it cannot become the ???-type). A power varying between 80 and 120 would do, with a PP of 10. Benown would also have two abilities: the familiar 'Levitate' ability, which makes it immune to ground-type moves, and an ability i considered naming 'Mind Dream', which increases the stats of all active Unown (including enemy Unown) provided that Benown is in the player's party or active. Perhaps if caught, Benown could carry an item which could teach the move to normal Unown, thereby making them more useful Pokémon.

    After Benown is caught, defeated, or fled from, the player returns to the panel in the ruins, and if it was caught then the portal to the Unown Dimension closes. (If the player gets his or her butt kicked, he or she returns to the Pokémon Center closest to the ruins/portal.) However, if the player trades Benown to another game, then the portal will reopen, and the player will have the chance to catch it again.

    I've put a lot of thought into this, but does anyone else think that it's a good idea? I think that it would be pretty cool. Plus, it would allow the player to catch powerful Unown and raise their stats with Benown.
    if you can think of this you should get a job at gamefreak or nintendo

  7. #7
    Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlue View Post
    Unown are unknown. That's all we know.
    That's what I was gonna say. So I guess I'll just make a theory: They were the orginal language.

  8. #8
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    995

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    I'd like to think that the Unown were the first, they were the chaos before Arceus brought order. Their interactions with each other were just random, sending out spurts of energy. Eventually, a cosmic egg had formed from it, Arceus was born.

    We've seen that the Unown are hive-minded and in the third movie, made the will of whoever they surrounded true. Being the only creature with consciousness in existence, the powers of the Unown were completely at the will of Arceus, so with their power, Arceus shaped the universe. This ties into the Sinjoh event where Arceus required the Unown to create another one of his dragon trio.

    Essentially, the Unown are the root of all the energy in the Pokemon universe. All the elemental attacks, aura powers and psychic powers that Pokemon and humans have, are rooted in the Unown.

  9. #9
    Registered User Red.Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    letters
    /thread
    Trainer Stats for PURPG
    Would love to battle you ~ PM/IM me
    DoIPutNameHere/Pidge: i don't care what any of you say, kirby will fucking send out his sycther and kill you
    Currently writing 'Team Rocket's Waste Land'
    (One page done)

  10. #10
    Kenton Kagimoto Rocker32703's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alto Mare, Johto
    Posts
    1,073
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Quote Originally Posted by maximillion View Post
    if you can think of this you should get a job at gamefreak or nintendo
    Agreed. Damn, that's a theory that I can actually accept without much questioning for once! Good job!
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

  11. #11
    The master of lulz █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Good theory. I wouldn't have trouble believing it.
    Thanks to Blazaking Ex for making this!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    I like to think of Unown as the basic building blocks of something... DNA, molecules, something like that.

    A single one is almost comepletely useless on it's own, when they get together... They have the ability to warp reality, that's pretty damn powerful.

    The Unown could be a super-powerful entity that was somehow shattered into millions of pieces. Each piece becoming an Unown.
    I like that idea. In a way, all of the Unown are pieces of something larger. This makes me think of the picture of the Unown all together in the book of legendary Pokémon in the third movie, where their energies all form a single eye. (By the way, i would not be surprised if the "man" standing before the Unown in the picture is the human artist's personification of Arceus.)

    Quote Originally Posted by maximillion View Post
    if you can think of this you should get a job at gamefreak or nintendo
    Unfortunately, i don't know anything about programming, nor do i know Japanese. I'm just good at coming up with ideas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    I'd like to think that the Unown were the first, they were the chaos before Arceus brought order. Their interactions with each other were just random, sending out spurts of energy. Eventually, a cosmic egg had formed from it, Arceus was born.

    We've seen that the Unown are hive-minded and in the third movie, made the will of whoever they surrounded true. Being the only creature with consciousness in existence, the powers of the Unown were completely at the will of Arceus, so with their power, Arceus shaped the universe. This ties into the Sinjoh event where Arceus required the Unown to create another one of his dragon trio.

    Essentially, the Unown are the root of all the energy in the Pokemon universe. All the elemental attacks, aura powers and psychic powers that Pokemon and humans have, are rooted in the Unown.
    The Unown aren't completely hive-minded, i think. Like Azure Dragon said, it seems that when Unown act individually, their personalities are those of individual "letters"; but when Unown are grouped together in a sequence or "word", their minds merge and alter accordingly.

    Your theory is a very good one, i think. The question is which came first: Arceus or the Unown. If they Unown came first, they may have been responsible for Arceus's creation. If Arceus came first, they may have been his "thousand arms" that he used to create the universe. Then again, the Unown could be subservient to an even greater power than Arceus: just because Arceus is the creator of our universe and the related universes (Palkia's, Dialga's, Arceus's, and Giratina's specifically) doesn't mean there aren't other beings like it. What is especially strange is Arceus's ability to seemingly create beings more powerful than itself in some ways using the Unown. Arceus has demonstrated an obvious inability to travel through time in the animé (otherwise it could have returned to the exact time in which it was betrayed), while Dialga and Celebi can travel through time at will. Futhermore, Arceus is powerful but flawed and vulnerable, particularly without its plates. If it could truly manipulate the Unown to do anything, it could make itself invincible. On the other hand, the Unown are frequently stated in the card game and other media to have developed into different shapes through evolution in order to adapt to their environment, implying that they were not always in the shapes they are now.

    Personally, i'm definitely open to the possibility that Unown came first, though i had initially assumed that Arceus created them. (But how could Arceus have created them if it needs their power to create?) After all, they seem more "basic" and "fundamental" than Arceus, because of their simplicity. Of course, that might also mean that there are more beings that emerged like Arceus. And of course, the Unown themselves may have had a beginning. Is the form in which we see Arceus its true form? And what's up with the ring around it? Is the ring related to the Unown? Does it restrain its power?

    It's funny, the Unown are so esoteric, that in the animé they aren't even sure if they should be considered Pokémon! They remind me a little bit of MissingNo., actually. I wonder if MissingNo. served as an inspiration for their design.
    Last edited by Webspidrman; 13th May 2010 at 09:53 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    995

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    their minds merge and alter accordingly.
    Hence, they are hive-minded.

  14. #14
    ...and Never-Turn-Back. Giratina!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    somewhere on the other side of the multiple universes, on a track running parallel to your Earth...
    Posts
    369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Well, I've created some insight on the Unown for my fanfiction continuity. Here's what I've got:

    Personally, my own fanfiction take on the Unown is that they have an "official" position among the Legendaries as the Gravity Gods, but who have composed a reality - a dimension, as it would be - which dwells literally on the edges of our universe - as in, on a dimensional scale, where the Pokémon world (mostly Sinnoh, though there have been sightings in Johto as well) ends and the blank space begins. This space is commonly called the "Unown Zone", obviously akin to "Unknown Zone" - a jab at the Mystery Zone you only find in Sinnoh when you're messing around with glitches. The Unown whirl through this inverse universe, and sometimes they fall through the cracks of the barrier and into our world; hence, Solaceon Ruins and the Ruins of Alph. This also connects to your Arceus-Unown theory, as in my mythology Arceus initially created all of his fun little Legendary friends (well, the ones he originally created, at least) with utterly hectic powers that could be controlled by nobody other than Arceus himself. Hence, Arceus turned to a series of twenty-eight other Legendaries - I am in the camp that consider the Unown Legends, yes - which had a unique purpose as a "seal" of sorts. If one were to place this "seal" on a Pokémon with uncontrollable powers, the Pokémon would be reined in to such an extent that its mind would regain control over its body. The Legendaries necessary in creating the universe and planet (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Regigigigigigigigas) were the original six, and the specific type of Unown used to rein them in became the first letter of their name; some later Legendaries took Unown seals similar to the original six's (Giratina to Groudon, for example, or Raikou to Rayquaza), while others got seals which weren't able to rein in any other Legendary so far (Mew, Ho-oh, etc.). They are able to function/"rein" Pokémon/dimension-hop on their own, and are sentient beings, but it is merely their nature to be in groups.

    In conclusion: way, way too much.
    valuable are the new friends
    yet priceless are the old;
    but they all have souls of silver
    and they all have hearts of gold.


    wings have we | abecedarian

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What are the Unown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Hence, they are hive-minded.
    Hahaha, true.

    What i meant to say is that they have individual minds that can form collective minds rather than having no individual minds and only a single collective one, like various creatures in other franchises, where a queen or single collective intelligence controls all of the individuals like limbs on a body. But i suppose hive-minded is still the appropriate term.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giratina! View Post
    Well, I've created some insight on the Unown for my fanfiction continuity. Here's what I've got:

    Personally, my own fanfiction take on the Unown is that they have an "official" position among the Legendaries as the Gravity Gods, but who have composed a reality - a dimension, as it would be - which dwells literally on the edges of our universe - as in, on a dimensional scale, where the Pokémon world (mostly Sinnoh, though there have been sightings in Johto as well) ends and the blank space begins. This space is commonly called the "Unown Zone", obviously akin to "Unknown Zone" - a jab at the Mystery Zone you only find in Sinnoh when you're messing around with glitches. The Unown whirl through this inverse universe, and sometimes they fall through the cracks of the barrier and into our world; hence, Solaceon Ruins and the Ruins of Alph. This also connects to your Arceus-Unown theory, as in my mythology Arceus initially created all of his fun little Legendary friends (well, the ones he originally created, at least) with utterly hectic powers that could be controlled by nobody other than Arceus himself. Hence, Arceus turned to a series of twenty-eight other Legendaries - I am in the camp that consider the Unown Legends, yes - which had a unique purpose as a "seal" of sorts. If one were to place this "seal" on a Pokémon with uncontrollable powers, the Pokémon would be reined in to such an extent that its mind would regain control over its body. The Legendaries necessary in creating the universe and planet (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Regigigigigigigigas) were the original six, and the specific type of Unown used to rein them in became the first letter of their name; some later Legendaries took Unown seals similar to the original six's (Giratina to Groudon, for example, or Raikou to Rayquaza), while others got seals which weren't able to rein in any other Legendary so far (Mew, Ho-oh, etc.). They are able to function/"rein" Pokémon/dimension-hop on their own, and are sentient beings, but it is merely their nature to be in groups.

    In conclusion: way, way too much.
    I guess i'm not the only one obsessed with the Unown!

    Cue the music! ("To Know the Unown"....)

    Personally i always imagined MissingNo. occupying that position. Specifically, i like to imagine that MissingNo. are formless beings from outside of space and time as we know it, away from the multiverse created by Arceus, basically from another dimension, and that they dimension-hop as they see fit, but they warp the laws of physics wherever they go. In a way this parallels how most glitch Pokémon in the games come to be: they are pieces of information that are read by the game as Pokémon that aren't supposed to be, so they are information from outside the "universe" in which the action of the games take place; things from behind the scenes mistakenly taken from the shadows and brought to the center stage.

    On a related note, i would like Game Freak to start defining the unused Pokémon slots like they did in Generation III. Because they defined ??????????, abbreviated "Decamark", (you know, the wheel things), when the player found them by cheating or through mistakes in the programming they didn't mess up the game like in the other generations. They even had their own images, animations, and Pokédex data:


    ??????????

    No.000

    Species: UNKNOWN POKéMON

    Height: 0'00"
    Weight: 0.0 lbs.

    This is a newly discovered species of POKéMON. It is currently under investigation. No detailed information is available at this time.


    They don't have to make each ?????????? unique like they did in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen, with its own unique wheel-like appearance and moves, but they should at least DEFINE them so that the game knows how to read them. As of Generation IV they stopped doing that and now all the REAL glitches are back to take their place, like "invisible shiny Bulbasaurs" that ruin the games even worse than MissingNo. did in the old games! It's lazy programming, actually. I very much hope that they fix this issue in Generation V. I even came up with a name for ?????????? and its successors: POKéMARK or Pokémark, because they are markers that take the place of Pokémon that aren't available in the game, but are purposely programmed in the game to function like normal Pokémon. (In contrast to MissingNo. and Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur and real glitch Pokémon which are only partially defined or not at all.)
    Last edited by Webspidrman; 14th May 2010 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •