Johto, I guess. Mostly because of Azeala Town's Slowpoke. And I loved Apricorn balls. Also, I could visit Kanto easier.
Now, starter...Chickortia, so I can capture Slowpoke easier and I like Grass-types.
Now, da mega team...
Slowy, Slowbro, male
Green, Cherrim, male (I guess I'd have to import this guy:D), unless game, then Pelliper, female
Jughead, Victreebel, male
Kary, Pachirusu, female (her too)
Jangle, Chimecho, female (and her)
Magnhild, Clefairy, female, unless game, then Clefable
I could fly by holding onto Chimecho, and surf on Slowbro.
In game, then Pelliper for flight and Slowbro for surf.
I would probally choose Kanto...because Kanto's pokemon is the best.....
I would like to start off with
Pikachu(so freaking cute....=D)
Meowth or Slaking(i would like to hv a Meowth thats like Tyson's...because normal-type can learn hell lots of move)
Gengar(so damn cool!!)
Pidgeot(can fly me to alot of places)
Any water type (Top choice - Gyarados or Poliwrwath)
Last edited by Mr.Prince; 1st March 2008 at 12:02 AM.
Last edited by Tim; 9th March 2008 at 11:49 PM.
1. I thought Gardenia is a Grass-type fangirl; in addition, I could've sworn that she had a shippy Nando-centric flashback when the latter got framed.
2. I'm tired of seeing Brock, being the designated eunuch of the show. As a result, I would love to see this OT3 to happen:
Lucy x Brock x Holly
I would start in Hoenn without a starter... suprised?
I would start with a zubat... ahem... Crobat Rules.
My Ultimate Team:
1.Salamence(I'm all about attack and speed)
2.*Shiny* Milotic(I'll probably never get another shiny thanks to that)
3.CROBAT(My first ever pokemon on any of the games)
4.Metagross(You have to have the one pokemon you can use for trasport)
5.Dusknoir(Ghosts are my favorite)
6.Kingler(My horoscope is Cancer... kokekoke)
Guess who can't figure out how to make an anchor. ^-^'
Hoenn. Rocks. All. 'Nuff said. All the best Pokemon come from Hoenn, anyway. Seviper, Skitty, Zangoose, Milotic...
Fallabour town to be exact. Then, I guess Sinnoh is cool too. Sunyshore, 'cause of Volkner. ^^'
My starter would be...Treeko. No, Bulbasaur. No, Turtwig. What eves. As long as it's a grass type. Not Chikorita...>.<
As for my ultimate party:
Zangoose - Star 0+
Seviper - Shade O->
Mismagius - Mis-D O->
Ninetales - Angel 0+
Milotic - Sal O->
Breloom - Serenity(XD) 0+
I have the Seviper (but in female form), Mismagius (LOVEHIMLOVEHIMLOVEHIM), Breloom and I HAD the Ninetales. Stupid game erased itself...>.<
Thunderbolt, Water Pulse, Cut, Shadow Claw
If I had to build an ultimate party, then I would start in Johto, my favorite region ;) and with my favorite starter of all time: Cyndaquil.
This brings back great memories, altough there are better options than these pokemon that I used to battle with, back at the time I was hooked on Silver, and later Crystal.
- GRANDBULL or TOGETIC - Just a warmup, not really strong but I used them and they never let me down;
- PIDGEOT - My favorite flying poke, very cool and fast, I'll never get a Pidgeot like that one again;
- (RED) GYARADOS - A useful water type, and a shiny one. Used to be a HM slave... :P But later, it became a feared and untamed beast;
- VENUSAUR - It took weeks until my friend decided to restart is Pokémon Red and trade me a Bulbasaur in the way. The rest was done by me;
- DRAGONITE - Very powerfull dragon, with four different-type moves. This means a lot of advantages against varoius types;
THYPHLOSION - The best raised one was the most important poke during my first adventures, he was the one who fell in love with a Miltank (Witney anyone?) and was always unmatched (except for a Charizard of a friend of mine and Clair's Kingdra).
I also like the Hoenn region a lot, maybe I'll think of a party for that region as well. ;)
Kanto or Johto :)
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating ♥