What pokémon...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What pokémon...

Default What pokémon...

Do you really hate? I know some people will say they're all cute, all useful in their own ways - blah blah... But I think everyone has atleast one pokemon they look at and think "Why does that exist?"

For me, it has to be Ledian.
    I love ladybirds, they're precious. I even love ledyba! But ledian...... it's like a nasty, overly cartoony, evil little mickmouse hybrid. That's before I even looked at it's stats and move pool (Both terrible)...
    Okay rant over. Share your hated pokémon, go go~

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/297/6/2/Ledian_by_Umbreon06.jpg Yaaaaack. x_x
    Saturnidae likes this.
    <3 Pokémon.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell

Default Re: What pokémon...

Just because i hate facing them in the wild, i say it's Wobbufett.
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

Silver Strategician LadyScathach's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Am I really only allowed to pick one? XD
    It's not a complete hatred for them; I love the Pokemon Heroes movie, but Lati@s and Latios are so overused and overpowered (especially with that damned Soul Dew), that I really despise them in the games.

And then there's Milotic that I don't like because it's overrated. Honestly, I've always been neutral to it's artwork, but so many other people I know fawn over Milotic because it's "so beautiful." But I still love Mimi. :3

Unown (we all do), Hariyama and Claydol (appearance), and Patrat. Just... Patrat.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

i adore ledian its super cute and its stats are not terrible its speed and sp.defence are good it can learn swords dance agillty and baton pass all good moves... it can also learn light screen and reflect it also learns the mot powerfull special bug type move bug buzz, its abilty helps it wake up quickly, finally it has one of the coolest back spirties in the game (the gen 4 one)
    if you use reflect and light screen or jut reflect cause the special defence is already good, proceed to use roost to heal then ledian actully has good defences and near full helth and can actually win battles or just help the team.

i hate tentacool : pointless too many of them, cannot escape easily, togekisss : pointless evolution added on to the already good looking togetic, it looks ridiculous like some sort of flying egg

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

I'm sorry, but the regis. I even thought they weren't gonna make pokemon after gen 3 because they ran out of ideas for the 3 legendarys :P
    gawd why do they exist?

Cryogonal and the vanilice line. First time i encountered a cryoganal was at midnight with my volume way up. first time I seriously feared a pokemon. An vanilice....just...WAT
    metalamor likes this.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Blog Entries

Trubbish and Garbodor. They're really crappy and the only ones bad enough for me to say that I genuinely hate a Pokemon, the only two that I would actually want to remove from the Pokedex. Even with how annoyed I am with how super-super common the Tentacool and Geodude lines are, the pointlessness/ugliness of Nosepass line and Lickilicky, Zubat until it becomes a Crobat, Stunfisk looking like it got run over by a truck, and others, I can deal with them. Not these two, these are garbage.

However, while most people hate Vanillite, I think it's adorable ^.^ I don't care that it's food, it's cute and ice-type. And while nearly everyone hates Unown, I like them. I want to know where they came from. I also saw Wobbufett mentioned, but I love Jessie & James's Wobbufett in the anime. :D
    LadyScathach likes this.
    White 2 Friend Code: 3526 1992 5445
    X Friend Code: 2277-6855-9052 (Trainer name: Mariana)
    Claims: Mantyke - Dragon Skull - NeverMeltIce

Every single humanoid Pokemon in existence.

If I had to choose a single one, though - Sawk.
    Chibisyko and GuitarHero like this.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Infernape. I've complained about it plenty of times, so we'll just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamasoftshellturtle View Post
    I'm sorry, but the regis. I even thought they weren't gonna make pokemon after gen 3 because they ran out of ideas for the 3 legendarys :P
    gawd why do they exist?

Cryogonal and the vanilice line. First time i encountered a cryoganal was at midnight with my volume way up. first time I seriously feared a pokemon. An vanilice....just...WAT
    Lol'd :'D
    I think cryogonal is cute :3333
    <3 Pokémon.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell

The two Nidorans. I hate how both genders have separate Pokédex entries...
    Fio likes this.

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Garbodor, definitely. It's so... ew. Gross. Get rid of it.

Also, Luvdisc and Alomomola. Not only cuz they shoulda been related, but in Colosseum I always felt so worthless getting beat up by that Mt. Battle trainer with like 4 Luvdisc an 2 Goldeen. Blech. And Alomomomomola's in-game cry just disturbs me.

Silver Strategician LadyScathach's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mamasoftshellturtle View Post
    gawd why do they exist?

How do you hate Vanillite? :O It's a freaking ice cream cone. What do you have against desert? :/
    Though I'll admit Vanillish and Vanilluxe look quite derpy. Vanillite is perfection though.

Just about anything with sturdy, especially ones owned by gym leaders/elite four because the following will happen:
    Its super-effective!
    It endured the hit!
    Full restore!
    Repeat!
    Last edited by PiPie314; 3rd March 2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: grammar
    Zkat, Fio and White Crow like this.

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164....
    This is actually the line X + Y = 3.141

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

The Pokemons that I really hate are Probopass, Tangrowth, Rhyperior and Lickilicky. Why Gamefreak? Give us mature explanations why those designs. WHY?
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast