What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you involving pokemon?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xenidal

Thread: What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you involving pokemon?

Default What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you involving pokemon?

OK,What you post in this thread can be in real life or in a game.Mine is when I wasted a masterball on a heatmor level 37 on victory road in black....I hit it accidently.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you involving pokemon?

I've wasted a number of master balls throughout the years (when you play Pokemon since you were nine... things like that tend to happen)

Let's see... any of the facts I screw up during my Let's Plays... Especially since they're immortalized now.

I've used earthquake on levitating mons, completely forgotten what type Cradily was... yeah I kinda suck at these games XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Default Re: What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you involving pokemon?

Go into battle with Zapdos in FR.

Check bag.

Ultra Ball x1
    Poke Ball x2

whoop fuck

This is really embarrasing...
    So Pokémon was one of my first video games... not to mention it was my very first RPG. So I started up the game and went downstairs... and couldn't figure out how to leave the house! I saw the rug thing, but being unfamiliar with RPGs I wasn't aware that the door is usually right in the middle of the south wall and if you walk into it then it takes you out of the house. So I'm like looking around for a way out of the house and have no idea how it's done. I don't remember how I ever figured it out, lol
    reshikrom likes this.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Mines would have to be running into a shiny Kakuna in Gold during a Bug Contest and get this :NOT CATCH IT I thought it was a virus or a glitch or something so I turned the game off and didn't pick it for like 3 days.Then one day later I discovered it was a shiny. <Besides the Lass who kinda explains it>Until this day I still wonder what place I would have came in......
    Jus pm me

I mostly keep forgetting of abilities,not Levitate though,but Flash Fire and Storm Drain in particular. IRL it'd have to be when one of my teachers wanted to see what we were playing and at the time I used to give to my Pokemon some pretty indecent nicknames not that i don't do that anymore. Luckily,she got distracted by all those colorful monsters on the screen and didn't read their names before I managed to grab my DS.

Visit IceShadow1199's Youtube Channel

I wasted my Master Ball on a Corsola... Lol?
    I love Ice and Ghost pokemon! :P Feels cold and scary....

mmm Back in Crystal (I was 7 lol) I kept here something called a Golden Rod Sale... I though it was a Fishing rod, better than a Old, Good or super Rod..... So I got realy annoyed that I could never buy a Golden rod.... Never crosed my mind that the Sale took place in Golden Rod City.... Yup....

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

The very first linked battle I ever had. Somehow, my elite team of Mewtwo, Articuno and Snorlax (All Level 100) was quickly defeated by a lone Raticate. Today, I have no idea how such a thing is even possible. Maybe this is why I'm so determined to be a great battler, because I couldn't bear it happening again.

Who is this git?

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I remember I went into battle once with all of my team faint, except some Pokemon that I just hatched. I had no revives in my bag either. Oops...
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Power of the Player Metal Heroine's Avatar

Losing to the first gym leader........Two times in a row.

Trophies

When I accidentally pressed "Run" when I had a super long chain of Pokemon from the PokeRadar. If I chained it up a bit more, I could have gotten a shiny, but NOOOO.

When I was dumb and I was using Grass types... against Candice...
    No.

Follow Bluecat on Tumblr

When I got a Rotom with a dirty nickname in a trade, and my dad saw me playing the game and asked me if I even knew what it meant. Of course I do, I'm a high school student... is there any high schooler who doesn't know how to swear?