What evil team you think is most evil? - Page 4

View Poll Results: What team is most evil?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocket

104 42.98%
  • Magma

13 5.37%
  • Aqua

13 5.37%
  • Galactic

100 41.32%
  • J

37 15.29%
  • Cipher

40 16.53%
  • Snagem

10 4.13%
  • Go-Rock

3 1.24%
  • Dim Sun

9 3.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What evil team you think is most evil?

Default Re: What evil team you think is most evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    And Magma and Aqua aren't? Although true Galactic is more evil, but come on.

Fairy Red, Cyrus's plan is the same in DP and Pt. He just doesn't claim to be ditching the rest of the team in DP, and has more of a bent of "it has to die so the next universe can live". Although even in Pt it's not that he wants everything to not exist. That would be Kefka type territory (if you know where my current usersurname comes from you know who that is). It's more of that the world as it exists can't be permitted to continue because it's too flawed, and Cyrus believes he can create a perfect universe.
    Even in Pt he talks about there being others there, which is something people seem to forget (it's one of his LAST LINES, people). Which...well, I guess they couldn't make him TOO much like Zero.
    There's still the part where he has to destroy the world first to create his new one. A population of 6 billion something (assuming the Pokemon World is even that big...) lives, kaput. Sure, some might survive, that's given, but that is a high body count in mind. I've only ever played Platinum, so I use that as my basis for an opinion on Galactic...

Team Rocket just appalled me. They were dirty and greedy, but hardly high on my "evil" radar.

Team Magma/Aqua sure shocked me with how close their plans came to fruition, had Rayquaza not been there to intervene. Messing with how the earth was formed, no matter the cost, not quite too high on my "evil" radar, as they were simply misguided and a bit bizarro.

Team Galactic had me feeling terrified for weeks after stopping their plans. They're a borderline-terrorist cult. I may be just a wimp, but wow, it was quite an extreme plan.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Red View Post
    There's still the part where he has to destroy the world first to create his new one. A population of 6 billion something (assuming the Pokemon World is even that big...) lives, kaput. Sure, some might survive, that's given, but that is a high body count in mind. I've only ever played Platinum, so I use that as my basis for an opinion on Galactic...
    Well yes, but I mean that it wasn't destruction for destruction's sake.

What I think makes TG so effective is that Cyrus really has some very good points. He makes SENSE--to a point. Up until the whole, you know, terminate the universe part. And that's why he had to be stopped. But it's also what makes his more rational followers improve on things rather than disbanding entirely.

What a Catch, Donnie Cross Poison's Avatar
    Blog Entries

aqua cos they want to drown the world!!!
    I have claimed Rock Slide in the official claim a move thread. And I did it before you.

Well yes, but I mean that it wasn't destruction for destruction's sake.

What I think makes TG so effective is that Cyrus really has some very good points. He makes SENSE--to a point. Up until the whole, you know, terminate the universe part. And that's why he had to be stopped. But it's also what makes his more rational followers improve on things rather than disbanding entirely.
    An insane genius is always terrifying. It's a good thing he don't exist in this world...

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very true.

It occurs to me that if most of my favorite characters were real, I'd hate them.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Very true.

It occurs to me that if most of my favorite characters were real, I'd hate them.
    We always love those that everyone should hate.

Like Princess Azula...

Just saying.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

I am Kamina-Sama Shadow The Umbreon's Avatar

i'm still siding with M&A becuase the only reson that the other team helps you is becuase you are a thorn in the side of the other team and galatic grunts give away their future plans all the time so the fact they tell you the museum is going to be robbed is insignificant
    you can find me at FF.net account here

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

I'd have to say I find Team Galactic the most evil, I mean their leader Cyrus was willing to kill everyone in existence to create a new world. Also like it was mentioned before they blew up a lake, abused legendary pokemon, and even stole pokemon from others, sometimes. Also if you ever went to think further into the story and looked more into Cyrus's plans you'd feel pretty scared and confused. Team Galactic is your VG counterpart to RL's radical terrorists.
    My X Team:
    (Lv.64)(Lv.62)(Lv.61)(Lv.61)(Lv.64)

Team go-rock squad sounds the most hilarious
    Well, I’ll stay close without the sleep
    My broken heart is yours to keep
    So pull out the puzzle and every piece
    While I take all the gain

Blog Entries

Cipher, they closed a heart?! If pokemon was real, they could make them go extinct. They were even willing to kill Lugia... and many other pokemon... They kidnapped a giant boat, and did who knows what with the people on board...
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

umm gave them icecream? (not realy but i can't bring myself to say what they did) X_X

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Blog Entries

Cipher, of course.

I think its Rocket, since they've been able to hold soil for two consecutive generations of games. [They appeared in the third as well, but i don't think it counts.]

Quote Originally Posted by `Kingdra View Post
    I think its Rocket, since they've been able to hold soil for two consecutive generations of games. [They appeared in the third as well, but i don't think it counts.]
    eh thats true they did hold their soil but did nothing to try and increase their land realy while teams M&A were lookinf for ways to take over the world not just piledge every once and a while to keep the people scared of them (i realy like them as villans in the games though-their anime counter parts Jessie,James & meowth are just a ruinning gag now)and galatic grunts lack enthusiasim for me realy i like a team who has enthusiasim in their work the only one who realy cared were the commanders and the arcitect of this plan- Cyrus

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Aqua and Magma. One is trying to drown the world. The other is trying to blow up a volcano located in a fairly populated area by dumping Rocket Fuel in it.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast