What evil team you think is most evil? - Page 3

View Poll Results: What team is most evil?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocket

104 42.98%
  • Magma

13 5.37%
  • Aqua

13 5.37%
  • Galactic

100 41.32%
  • J

37 15.29%
  • Cipher

40 16.53%
  • Snagem

10 4.13%
  • Go-Rock

3 1.24%
  • Dim Sun

9 3.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What evil team you think is most evil?

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What evil team you think is most evil?

TR. Most of the others are just crazy.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Fifth Gen for the Win Garrett Givre's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ROCKET!

sorry but the original is always the winner

:)

J all the way he literally tried to kill ash
    game wise rocket
    Typhlosions mine

avatar credit goes to Blazaking EX great work

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Team Rocket
    as according to the gen 1 and 2 games they killed pokemon and cut off slowpoke tails

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

I am Kamina-Sama Shadow The Umbreon's Avatar

true but in the anime they hire peole like Jessie, James and Meowth who screw up all the time and because the Anime has turned JJ&M into just a runnning gag now it's hard to take them seriously
    Maga& Auqua had the right idea they went around causing havoc trying to revive a great being (differnt depending on the team) to dominate the world thats how i would go about it too
    you can find me at FF.net account here

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Team Rocket; except in the Anime.

Yup, sounds like me.

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

Galactic.

Srsly.

They're terrorists.

Team Galactic, especially regarding their leader AND in Platinum. Guys, they blew up a fucking lake. Magikarp were flopping around helplessly. Who knows how many of them died before the lake was restored?

And what's worse, they ripped the gems off of the Lake Trio! That HAS to hurt something fierce, like having a nail ripped out, Higurashi style.

The grunts may have been pathetic, but they acted pretty villainous in Platinum, as if they knew or suspected what their bosses plan was.

And to top it all off, their mad leader Cyrus wanted to destroy everything. That is a severely HIGH body count if his plan succeeded. He may not have mentioned it in D/P, but it might have been the same plan anyway, since it was the same plan almost. (I've never seen Team Galactic in action in D/P, so I might be wrong... but still!)

He gives the player character the decision to save or damn the world. I know it wouldn't happen in-game, but it is a terrifying thought, that if you handle Giratina wrong, you will help Cyrus achieve his plan. That is a huge ordeal for a child to go through, I can imagine.

His final words in Platinum tell the player character that he's not done yet. He will find the secrets of the foundation of the world. And he WILL destroy us all.

That is terrifying villainy, people. Evil in the scariest sense of the world. Sure, Team Rocket killed a Marowak, and cut off Slowpoke tails, but that's about all we hear of their plans. They were in it for the lulz money. That is nothing compared to wanting to destroy the entire world. It was an extreme plot for a mere child's game.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Red View Post
    Team Galactic, especially regarding their leader AND in Platinum. Guys, they blew up a fucking lake. Magikarp were flopping around helplessly. Who knows how many of them died before the lake was restored?

And what's worse, they ripped the gems off of the Lake Trio! That HAS to hurt something fierce, like having a nail ripped out, Higurashi style.

The grunts may have been pathetic, but they acted pretty villainous in Platinum, as if they knew or suspected what their bosses plan was.

And to top it all off, their mad leader Cyrus wanted to destroy everything. That is a severely HIGH body count if his plan succeeded. He may not have mentioned it in D/P, but it might have been the same plan anyway, since it was the same plan almost. (I've never seen Team Galactic in action in D/P, so I might be wrong... but still!)

He gives the player character the decision to save or damn the world. I know it wouldn't happen in-game, but it is a terrifying thought, that if you handle Giratina wrong, you will help Cyrus achieve his plan. That is a huge ordeal for a child to go through, I can imagine.

His final words in Platinum tell the player character that he's not done yet. He will find the secrets of the foundation of the world. And he WILL destroy us all.

That is terrifying villainy, people. Evil in the scariest sense of the world. Sure, Team Rocket killed a Marowak, and cut off Slowpoke tails, but that's about all we hear of their plans. They were in it for the lulz money. That is nothing compared to wanting to destroy the entire world. It was an extreme plot for a mere child's game.
    Pokemon is serious business.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pichu View Post
    Galactic.

Srsly.

They're terrorists.
    And Magma and Aqua aren't? Although true Galactic is more evil, but come on.

Fairy Red, Cyrus's plan is the same in DP and Pt. He just doesn't claim to be ditching the rest of the team in DP, and has more of a bent of "it has to die so the next universe can live". Although even in Pt it's not that he wants everything to not exist. That would be Kefka type territory (if you know where my current usersurname comes from you know who that is). It's more of that the world as it exists can't be permitted to continue because it's too flawed, and Cyrus believes he can create a perfect universe.
    Even in Pt he talks about there being others there, which is something people seem to forget (it's one of his LAST LINES, people). Which...well, I guess they couldn't make him TOO much like Zero.

Isn't it always?

Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

I am Kamina-Sama Shadow The Umbreon's Avatar

true Galatic did bring out the big guns(blowing crud up)but their grunts just lacked motivation and they werent as menecing as the M&A grunts they had a bit of venom in them but i'll give Cryrus props for his plan but i'm still sold on M&A being the best sorry but thats my opinon
    you can find me at FF.net account here

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow The Umbreon View Post
    true Galatic did bring out the big guns(blowing crud up)but their grunts just lacked motivation and they werent as menecing as the M&A grunts they had a bit of venom in them but i'll give Cryrus props for his plan but i'm still sold on M&A being the best sorry but thats my opinon
    Though Magma and Aqua are my favourite teams, they didn't seem as evil as the others.
    The grunts were bitter, but they have a too-soft side; i.e. telling the Space Station they were going to be robbed and giving you a TM.
    Their plans, though had a basis in science, had to have been based on one another's; one came first, and considering that, it was probably Magma. Aqua's ultimate goal had no meaning whatsoever, and obviously was a half-baked dream. You can't live underwater, Archie. Not all of us have gills.
    Also, their plans had to have been a bit drastic at the end. I've picked on Archie, and now it's Maxie's turn. Jettisoning a load of rocket fuel into a volcano is, in fact, the ultimate suicide. Being in a 50-mile radius of that would kill everyone.

Rocket, Galactic comes close but doesn't beat it, and Go-Rock is probably the worst team in existence.
    Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping supporter.
    White FC:4513-1413-1310

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV Mr. Slowpoke's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would say Galactic.
    Magma/Aqua are just a bunch of eco-terrorists
    Rocket was very badass, but just out for money
    Galactic wanted to destroy everything and recreate the world with no emotions and with Cyrus being the leader. I call THAT evil.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast