What evil team you think is most evil? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What team is most evil?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocket

104 42.98%
  • Magma

13 5.37%
  • Aqua

13 5.37%
  • Galactic

100 41.32%
  • J

37 15.29%
  • Cipher

40 16.53%
  • Snagem

10 4.13%
  • Go-Rock

3 1.24%
  • Dim Sun

9 3.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What evil team you think is most evil?

Default Re: What evil team you think is most evil?

I said Team Rocket only because I don't think J counts as a team. Unless you count her henchmen.

Dim Sun, like many of the others, just come off as misguided to me. Blake Hall's plan was to hypnotize pokemon for use as an energy source, because it was the only thing they could think of that was better than oil, apparently. Although now that I think of it, the Go-Rock Squad is pretty messed up too...Gordor wanted to put an end to the Rangers and use their technology to control pokemon, just because he has personal issues with the Ranger Union Chief of Technology. But I suppose that's more immature than evil.

I'd have to say Rocket is the most evil, they're the only ones proven to have killed pokemon.(that I know of) And according to the Anime, they're trying to take over in the other pokemon regions.
    ロケット団は、光の速度で飛び立つ!

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aqua. Magma wants to expand landmass, but Aqua wants to expand the sea, everything would die either way but how long would it take for future generations to evolve into water species as opposed to just using the new magma land?

I would have said Rocket, but I knew that was the popular choice already xD

Team rocket definitely

Rocket, I think, for they have killed Pokemon, cut off their tails, murdered people and so on. I know next to nothing about teams not in the main games.

Now, I don't see why people say Galactic. The Team wasn't really evil. In fact, the grunts were pathetic zombies, as were the admins, sans Charon,
    The whole point of the team was utter blasphemy, with a misguided antisocial freak at the head who wants to be God. In short, Cyrus is the Hitler of Pokemon, minus the whole holocaust thing, and everyone is oblivious.

Aqua was, despite what people will say, utterly retarded. You can't live underwater, and you can clean up the sea. As Dewgong said, it would take millions of years for all life to adapt for water. I don't get the purpose of the team, and I really think that the whole 'drown the land' bit was the product of too much of Disney's The Little Mermaid in Archie's childhood.

Magma's synopsis will probably be biased due to my liking for the team, but I also adore Galactics, so maybe not. Okay, so 'expand the landmass.' Well, yes, that makes sense, actually. If you believe that humans are misusing the land and destroying Pokemon's natural habitats, then it does seem plausible. However, it would take a few decades to have things actually grow on the new land, and the ways they went about expanding the landmass proves that either a) Maxie belongs in an institute for the criminally insane, or b) he can't control his underlings. I'm choosing a, since he kinda wanted to jettison a load of rocket fuel into an active volcano.

Also note that Aqua and Magma had no plans to rule the world, just change it. I rest my case.

Rocket. J was pretty heartless, but Rocket had no real purpose or goal. J, on the other hand, always was stealing pokemon for people.
    Under Construction
    My FC: 3095-1554-4236

My DeviantArt Page
    -- I claimed Kris <3

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

seriously, I don't think anyone in this thread has played pokémon Colosseum, or understood it. I mean, just 2 votes for snagem? They just catch your pokémon in battle, and when you take it back you steal it from them! Then you're wrong, because it's then officially that grunts pokémon.

I haven't played =D

Hey what about Miror B's upcoming team from XD Gale of Darkness? Team Miror B!

Marriage Is For Kiddies Koji-Kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most groups have a purpose (i've only played the mainstream, not Colosseum or XD)... but Team Rocket just wants money. Thats about it.

And considering some in the manga where they legitimately try to KILL those in their way...

well, i think that makes em evil. :P

Unlike Magma and Aqua, they don't do it for a greater good. XD

Blog Entries

Team Galactic may believe that recreating the universe is being done for the greater good, but that’s just being done to excuse the evil that they are performing, so I voted for Team Galactic.

never really got into the rockets myself. But those Snag ems are SOBs, stealing your long trained pokemon? I'd pull something off my diamond cart and blast their asses. :P But really, not cool man.
    And Galactic, Yeah, most of the team are stupid grunts, even the admins are unaware of the final goal. But doesn't that say something about Cyrus? He is entirely willing to kill all sentient life, strip everything of emotion and there would just be... nothing left. Just lifeless matter that he would control. He is aware of this (saw it in the manga/game) and would never tell his closest in command. I don't really think it's some warped vision of helping the world (like aqua and magma) but more of a... callous ambition.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The "world without emotion" is only in Platinum. In DP he only mentions emotionlessness in regards to himself, and in DPA he doesn't mention it at ALL, speaking of the next world as one "where everyone can live smiling".

Gyaaaa multiple canons why you so confusing.

Future Mrs. Ketchum SerenaKetchum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I voted galactic

Call me a believer in the assumption that greater evil thoughts are more likely to produce greater evil actions. Team Rocket's primary concern is making money, which might make their activities a matter of profit. J may be more ruthless toward that end, but she happens to have that basic goal herself, as well. Teams Aqua and Magma each sought to expand their separate environments at the expense of the other, but I find that Team Galactic is most explicit about actually bringing about the end of the Pokémon world as we know it in order to create a new world. Considering my interest in real-life apocalyptic evil, one can consequently guess that Team Galactic ranks highest on my list of evil teams in the Pokémon world.
    Pearlshipper, Courting Commander, or political junkie? I am many things at once, and I've united these interests under a single basic idea. Just as I supported former President George Walker Bush's basic optimism about freedom, I now support Ash and Dawn's basic optimism about themselves, each other, and their Pokémon, so that more people can believe that a genuinely better way does exist for humankind.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast