What do you want the first 5th Gen Pokemon to be?

Thread: What do you want the first 5th Gen Pokemon to be?

Default What do you want the first 5th Gen Pokemon to be?

Assuming we get one of course (keep that arguement out of here folks), possibly soon, what do you want the first revealed 5th Gen to be?

A baby?
    A new-evo?
    A ledgendary?
    A stand-alone?

You can go into detail...IF YOU SO CHOOSE!
    Just don't post any idiotic ideas. Or else I'll be handing out infractions.

Here's one hell of a needed thread!

We're pretty sure it's not gonna be a legendary, concidering that already 4 legendaries star in the movie. :P I would rather want it to be a stand-alone Pokemon. Probably something that would have a better role than Munchlax had in the 7th Movie. I really can't imaging though... I suppose we'll have to wait until the day after tomorrow, and if we're lucky, we might get a silhouette or two! :D

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

As long as it's got a new type combo I don't care too much... and as long as it has that combo in its final form...

Something I can obsess about hopefully.

I wouldn't want a legendary anyway.

if we were to get a stand-alone, I wonder if they'd market the thing to death, have someone in the anime capture it, etc. (as they did with the baby and the 4th gen pre-evo), or if they're just gonna leave the thing to rot, barely touching on it again past its premiere as they did with Kakureon.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I would like to see a stand alone maybe. Get someone in the anime see it, open their pokedex, but no information would be on it. Then maybe they could battle it and take it to a professor when its caught and maybe him/her study it? Or maybe introduce it like togepi that was found by Misty?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    I would like to see a stand alone maybe. Get someone in the anime see it, open their pokedex, but no information would be on it. Then maybe they could battle it and take it to a professor when its caught and maybe him/her study it? Or maybe introduce it like togepi that was found by Ash?
    Fix'd.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

oh yes, Ash... forgot it was Ash that found it.

I want gen 5 to introduce pokemon with new type combinations. I thought Empoleon was cool 1) because its a water-type and 2) its just original and interesting to test out in the battling aspects. I'd like to see the introduction of more fire types as well. The small number of new pokemon in the sinnoh region has to be avenged and caught up somehow. I remember reading somewhere that the reason why fire types were so rare in sinnoh was because sinnoh is in a higher region and therefore the climates do not favor fire types. I'd like for a new region where fire types can thrive a bit more.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by squirtlesquirt View Post
    [1]I want gen 5 to introduce pokemon with new type combinations... I'd like to see the introduction of more fire types as well. [2]The small number of new pokemon in the sinnoh region has to be avenged and caught up somehow. [3]I remember reading somewhere that the reason why fire types were so rare in sinnoh was because sinnoh is in a higher region and therefore the climates do not favor fire types. I'd like for a new region where fire types can thrive a bit more.
    [1]Ok, given how I figured out how much GameFreak LOVES Psychics, it should be a no-brainer that it should feature a Psychic (preferably with a Dark sub-type, for us fans).
    [2]Ya know, I noticed a pattern for every three generation cycle: 151/251/151. Yes, that pattern already spanned from RBY/GSC/RSE.
    [3]Gen. V should better be based on the real Japanese region of Chubu, given that Mt. Fuji is located there.
    1. I thought Gardenia is a Grass-type fangirl; in addition, I could've sworn that she had a shippy Nando-centric flashback when the latter got framed.

2. I'm tired of seeing Brock, being the designated eunuch of the show. As a result, I would love to see this OT3 to happen:

Lucy x Brock x Holly

Stem evolution of Kadabra.

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

I don't get that joke? Is it about thread Necromancy or do you want the first Pokemon to be revealed to be Poke-Jesus?

I guess the topic is still relevant to today so it should be okay to revive from the dead. I wonder (without changing this into another topic) if we'll get a new one next year, or will we have to wait till after.

I still have no clue what I want for a first pokemon, though I'd prefer if it is a cool common one, though I'm not sure if it's just because of patterns or not. (I just want to see pokemon I don't feel guilty about using before any legendaries)

Quote Originally Posted by I herd u liek Swampert? View Post
    The 5th Generation Magikarp equivalent!
    Id love to see this XD Sorry but itd be funny to me whos more useless Magikarp or the new one Maybe a new evolution for Lapra -_-