Uber Pokemon

Thread: Uber Pokemon

Default Uber Pokemon

So I was thinking what are some of the most Uber pokemon today and I wanted to see some opinions.
    Some of mine are Aggron,Metagross,Garchomp,Salamance,Galade, Lucario ,and alot more just some examples.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Uber Pokemon

Easy, there's Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Deoxys (Normal, Attack, and Speed), Manaphy, Darkrai, Skymin, Arceus, and, excluding normal Kyurem, all the endgame legendaries.

Other than that, I really don't see any point to keep this thread to go on.

I dont think manaphy should be includedit's pretty weak.

Blog Entries

@Fudo; Do you mean uber as in uber strong/uber cool, or uber as in "banned by Smogon uber"?

Other than that, I really don't see any point to keep this thread to go on.
    Well that's not up to you. And if the thread looks like it's going nowhere good I'll close it, but until then it's perfectly fine to stay open.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudo View Post
    I dont think manaphy should be includedit's pretty weak.
    Tail Glow is the reason why Manaphy's uber.

Well thats about it for manaphy and uber as in overpowered. The best of the best.

Music is Fun! Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Aggron and Gallade are definitely not "uber strong," they both have plenty of weaknesses and low stats that keep them from being better than most Pokemon. Such as low speed for both of them.

But yeah... as far as overpowered go, I'd say that the Smogon ban list is pretty accurate for the most part. I do kind of hope that Thundurus-T gets placed in that tier. It's attack power and movepool + a choice scarf is crushing. Just about the only way to beat it is either whittling it down with Blissey or with Ice Shard.

I see where you're coming from for Gallade but Aggron is a definate power house ,and its move capabilties are very spread out. Even if it has a bad speed.

Blog Entries

My opinion on who's uber: Kyogre- Sp. Atk and Sp. Def is stupidly high (same applies for Reshiram)
    Groudon- Atk and Def is also stupidly high (same applies for Zekrom)
    Rayqauza because of extreme speed
    Deoxys and every form- All those stats are just unnecessary
    Haxorus- Because he can take out most legendaries
    Furret because he's one lab accident away from being considered an uber. Reason if Gamefreak gave Furret this exact set of stuff i'm about to say, he would be a true beast:
    1.) Adaptability to increase his normal moves or Technician the ability Minccino has and with silk scarf equipped
    2.) Extreme Speed

But Aggron can be considered one because of the defense he has along with that high attack

is bafulous Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

A bunch of legendarys - Groudon, Kyogre, Mewtwo, Giratina etc
    Some Pokemon who's moves/abilities/stats are über - Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill.

dank memes

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fudo View Post
    I see where you're coming from for Gallade but Aggron is a definate power house ,and its move capabilties are very spread out. Even if it has a bad speed.
    Aggron's crappy special defence and two double weaknesses really ruin things for him, considering how popular Scald, Close Combat, and Earthquake are in Smogon. In terms of tiers, Aggron and Gallade are RarelyUsed.

Hypnodance FTW!

Trophies

I think this topic would have been better if legendaries were not allowed, then the answers wouldent be so predictable...

I think Mamoswine is quite strong, or at least it appears to be... Its height and weight is both quite massive, and its move set is pretty good too...

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Uber doesnt mean attack or power it means when the pokemon is so competetively useful its beyond OU and in a league of its on

Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe View Post
    I think this topic would have been better if legendaries were not allowed, then the answers wouldent be so predictable...

I think Mamoswine is quite strong, or at least it appears to be... Its height and weight is both quite massive, and its move set is pretty good too...
    I was going to say legendaries and starters shouldn't be included.
    @Mythicalzoe That is Smogon the definition of uber is Denotating an outstanding or supreme example of a particular person or thing.