Which Town/City would you most like to live in? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which Town/City would you most like to live in?

Follow Argylegasm On Twitter

Default Re: Which Town/City would you most like to live in?

I would love to live in Mossdeep City or Canalave City. I love how Mossdeep looks. And Canalave... well, library, harbor (I love the ocean) and Byron is kinda hot. -cough-

Hate to live in? Hmph. Cianwood? Or Dewford. You have the ocean and... that's it. Far too remote for my liking whatsoever. Mossdeep might be in the middle of the sea, but at least it's a 'city' and has a space center.
    Safari: Dragon | Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo
    Pokémon X | FC: 4871-3955-6532 | Name: Brandon
    Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

Blog Entries

I would totally live on Cinnabar Island. Volcano shenanigans, ocean on every side, a mad scientist gym leader...so much fun!

Opelucid City, I just love dragons and I would love to be with dragon enthousiasts. Close to Victory Road, a big shopping mall and a bridge to the most beautiful places of the Unova region!

Kanto: Cleadon city. It has lots of interesting places :)
    Johto: Goldenrod city
    Hoenn: Lilycove city i guess
    Sinnoh: Snow point city.
    unova: Nimbasa city!
    Pokemon is awesome! :
    Favorites: Eevee Ditto

Mossdeep city because it's very green and it's on an island. It also has a space center (very interesting) and a psychic gym (my favorite type).

Kanto: Celadon City. Because it's called the "rainbow city", and the gym gives out "rainbow badges"...I really like rainbows, they're cool xD There's also a lot of things to do, the city's really varied.
    Johto: Ecruteak City, it's so...I'm not sure if traditional is the word to call it, but it's filled with interesting history and seems like a really cool, relaxing place to live xD
    Hoenn: Fortree City. Treehouses...tall fields of grass...winona...flying-types...it's really awesome there.
    Sinnoh: Snowpoint City, because it looks pretty amazing from in the anime, and has a really cold climate. Lots of snow, ice-type pokemon--I could raise a Glaceon!--and the gym leader is really nice, too.
    Unova: Either Nimbasa or Mistralton City, because the characters of my otp live in those places they're both really varied, but at the same time, they're both pretty cool. Mistralton seems like an out of the way, relaxing yet awesome place to live, since you can go skydiving with Skyla if you wanted...I think. There's also Chargestone Cave nearby, which would be great for raising electric pokemon. Nimbasa seems really exciting what with all the activities and the ferris wheel...they're both really awesome? Humilau City seems pretty awesome, too, as well as Undella Town...

All in all, if I had to pick one, I would say Nimbasa City, because...city lights. Elesa. Ferris wheels. Seems like a really cool place, though in second would be Mistralton, and in third, Undella Town or Humilau City. Yeah, all my top ones are from Unova xD I'm 100% sure I would leave Nimbasa for vacations to Undella or Humilau a lot, though, since those places are really awesome, too.

A place I would not like to live in would probably be Lavender Town? Because, well, you know...ghosts, dead pokemon, and possessed people. Not very fun. The only plus side to that town, in my opinion, is that they have a really cool gym leader.
    Last edited by starryskies; 12th July 2013 at 09:06 AM.

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Lumiose City

Fio

Follow Fio on Tumblr

Kanto-Vermilion, Johto-Goldenrod, Hoenn-Lilycove, Sinnoh-Jubilife, Unova-Nimbasa

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd probably live in Icirrus City, Snowpoint City, and that town-ish place in Kalos that's in the snowy area. It would always be snowing (or raining) all the time, so I would always have an excuse to not go outside.

...I have no life...
    Jenneta likes this.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Ecruteak. The Dance Theatre, the Bell Tower, and my favorite Gym Leader. It's got it all!
    DO YOU RENOUNCE ICE CUBE AND ALL HIS WORKS INCLUDING FRIDAY? - Winston Jerome

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Well, here's where I would live in each of the regions. :)
    Kanto- Vermilion City
    Jotho- New Bark Town
    Sinnoh- Canalave City
    Hoenn- Petalburg City
    Unova- Lacunosa Town
    And for where I WOULDN'T want to live in these regions...
    Kanto- Lavender Town
    Johto- Cianwood City
    Sinnoh- Snowpoint City
    Hoenn- Dewford Town
    Unova- Nuvema Town.
    But if I could only pick one...Definitively Canalave City. <333
    FANG-TAN likes this.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

Kanto: Masara Town. I love quaint and peaceful places like this. That, or Shion Town. Yes, I have the balls to live there just so I could badger Mr. Fuji about Mew all day, everyday.
    Jouto: Hard to say. Probably Enju City since it's based off of Kyoto, and Kyoto's a pretty cool place to live/go sightseeing in Japan. And judging by this artwork, it's very, very easy to look at. Not to mention, the history of the city's very rich with its legends of Houou, Lugia, and whatnot - it's certainly a very important place in Jouto, and I'd be proud to live there. I also love jidaigeki films, so I'll feel like I'm living in one. Haha.
    Houen - Hiwamaki City. TREE HOUSES, MAN.
    Shin'ou - Kissaki City. A wonderland of snow? Count me in.
    Isshu: Hiougi City. Because Mei lives there.
    Last edited by FANG-TAN; 19th July 2013 at 01:18 AM.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

Blog Entries

Kanto: I'd love to live in either Cerulean City or Pallet Town. Cerulean City because of the water (I love the water!) and Pallet Town because it is nice and quiet. What can I say? I don't really like much excitement.
    Johto: Probably New Bark Town. It's nice and quiet and the atmosphere is very calm. Besides, it's windy there! I like windy places. Also, maybe Cianwood City. That place is just a giant beach!
    Hoenn: I can't really say because I have never played the games. I'm planning to soon though.
    Sinnoh: Same as Hoenn, I haven't really played.
    Unova: Mistralton City. One of my dreams is to become a pilot. This is the perfect place for me! I also llike Undella Town or White Forest. Living in Undella Town would be like being on a permanent vacation, and White Forest is nice and quiet.

A place I would not like to live is Icirrus City. It snows in the Winter and I hate the cold.

Where I would want to live:
    Mahogony town of the Johto region. Its small and quiet and there is a lake just up north. I love Johto and i remember when i played Pokemon Crystal i accidentally went to Mahogony before Olivine City. It had only recently become night so when i went to the lake of rage to find the shiny gyrados it was night and i could just imagine the scene even better. its raining and its cold.. the waters are rough and the wind is fast as I swim out on my Azumarill to go fight the shiny beast. I just love Mahogony. it also reminds me of Real Life Lake Tahoe where if i could i would live in my future.

Where i would not want to live:
    Snowpoint. I can't stand being constantly cold. I love the snow but just the constant cold. Its enough that on cold days where i live (where it doesn't even get that cold) i have to bundle up in two sweatshirts and sweats with fuzzy socks. i just don't like being that cold.
    So..... I heard you don't like Whitney's Miltank

Blog Entries

Visit Teapot Salty's Youtube Channel

forertree would be cool, but i think i would like to live in one of the small towns.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast