Suicune, Raikou or Entei?

View Poll Results: Suicune, Raikou or Entei?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suicune

24 52.17%
  • Entei

8 17.39%
  • Raikou

14 30.43%
  • None

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suicune, Raikou or Entei?

Default Suicune, Raikou or Entei?

I choose Suicune because I love Water Type Pokemon, and because I think Suicune looks very elegant and nice. Who do you like out of the three Legendary "Dogs"? Discuss and vote!

Suicune, in Pokemon Colliseum, that Pokemon, along side Entei, got me all the way through. Entei was only good for me though during Colliseum. Suicune has meant a lot more to me.

I like Raikou. There are a lot of great water types, and Arcanine will remain my firey dog-thing, but Raikou is one of the most physically solid electric types, with highly respectable stats and moves all around.

I have a thing for cool-looking, speedy Sp. Attackers. I chose Raikou. I trained one on my Crystal Version, and grew to love it because of its awsomeness in both looks and battle. In that episode where Togepi was rescued by a Houndoom, and I saw Raikou's shadow, I was like OMG IT'S RAIKOU!! I think there was music in the background, too. Anyway, that bit with Raikou in it was a very nice suprise.

Entei is my second favorite simply because of the third movie, and I like Fire Pokémon.

I know everyone likes Suicune, and I grew to like it more in Crystal. I'm just not to big a fan for really defensive Pokémon, I think they make battles a little boring.

I don't dislike any of them, I think they are all awsome legendaries. Probably my favorite set over all out of the three. I'll have to think about that some more, because I like all of the "three legendary Pokémon that come with each generation", but the three dogs are awsome.

What's Colliseum? :P

a

Suicune as Water-types are my favourite.

I am one of two people who have Entei as their favorite so far. I <3 the 3rd movie, and I just like Entei more in general. Pity that it's worse than the other two battling-wise. :/

--- Last.fm---

Master of mositure

I love Suicune, he's just so elegant and graceful looking. And I'm a sucker for graceful Pokemon. Entei appeals to me, just not as much as Suicune and Raikou trails far behind them two in my opinion.

I have to say Entei it was the very first legendary dog I got on both Gold and FireRed and Entei was the first legendary dog I got to lv.100.

I like Suicune for his gracefulness, but I like Entei because he looks so fierce and powerful. I voted Suicune though... He was the first of the 'beasts' *refuses to call them dogs* that I liked. :)

The 10th Division Vaizard Kenshin_san665's Avatar

Entei why? because is a fire type pokemon

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

My favorite is Entie because I liked the 3rd movie, even though that was like a dream kind of. Not realy sure about the plot of that movie though. THe other two are much more practicle in the games since fire isn't as good of a type

Now this is my kind of topic! <3

I'm obsessed with all three! I even have a large collection of Legendary Beast merchandise! I've loved them all since GSC all came out. Suicune edges by as my favorite of the three, but overall I really do love them all equally. Their legend is very compelling as well, and I can seriously see parallels between it and Shinto mythology. They are the reason I'm also obsessed with the shishi lion-dog of Chinese and Japanese folklore, the creature I theorize is the basis of all three.

"In a strange way we're all very much like the characters we play. Veronica is very compassionate and determined all at the same time. Rachael is very much both Misty and Jessie. She can be very sweet until she's pushed too far. Eric is Brock. He's exactly Brock. It's scary how much like the characters we are. I don't know if we've become them --or they've become us." - Maddie Blaustein

I like Suicune the best of the three, purely because it's so pretty. Raikou's my second favorite. I don't really bother with any of them as part of my team, though.

I like Raikou, the best, because I have him!
    孩子: 服從您的父母!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast