Something Interesting...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something Interesting...

Default Something Interesting...

I found something about Ash on the internet. It's pretty interesting.
    Here it is.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I did not read all of that, bit long and I am a little tired, but its quite a fanfic story there, very well done, especially about the characters like Misty and that Ash has Anger for her and thats why she appears "hot headed" in the show.

And this about Brock is rather interesting:

Brock is Ash's repressed sexuality. He fell into the coma a virgin and needed an outlet for his growing sexual frustrations. Since he can never experience sex, Brock must never succeed. Brock is a projection of his sexuality, and is constantly shot down because Ash could never “know” sex. Brock isn't just Ash's latent sexuality, he's also his fatherly instincts, neither of which Ash can come to terms with.
    It kinda reminds me of the "Life on Mars" BBC show where Sam Tyler, a police man in I think 2006 was hit by a car and next thing you know he is in 1970's as a police man as he was in a coma, but you don't know he was until the end, just thought he might have been.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Wow.

That was really, quite, as the poster said, 'depressive'.
    I never would have thought some people would analyze this show as seriously or with such vivid imagination as this. I'm not sure if I'd label it as 'fanfic', and more as another take on the anime series – even if it isn't canonical.

As for Ash, a boy who strived to defeat and eventually beat all the obstacles in his way. But the one, heart-breaking fact was that it was all in his dreams as he lay in a coma. About how all the people that have come and gone in his life, each of them representing a sordid mental problem or dsyfunction is also a curious concept. This is what I think makes Ash a more fleshed out character; because his heart and mind is set on other things like love, emotions and people rather than just succeeding in the goal of become a Pokemon master. Even though in the end, that's all he ultimately wants to be.

But he can never be it.

It was truly a lovely story.

Blog Entries

Wow... I can't believe I read all of that.

That's extremely depressive and kind of weird. That being said, I really liked this, but I hope this isn't going to happen.

I'm pretty sure that this has been going around 4chan for a couple of years now with a few changes added here and there over time. Its funny cause' someone just posted this on Smogon the other day too. I don't know who the original author is though.

"I...Want...To...Be, The...Very...Best."
    I couldn't help but chuckle even though its sorta sad. O_o;

Blog Entries

Incredible but I read all of this and now my eyes hurt. Anyway I never had imagine one would think about an Anime like Pokemon like that, either the author is crazy or a genius or a crazy genius. I mean the way he wrote this really listen sensible like it was written by a psychiatrist or something. Honestly I have no idea of such stuff but this seems very scientific.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

hi

I still like the theory that when Ash was hit by lightning he was revived by Ho-oh.

I kinda felt that the whole thing had a few things that weren't explained properly. Like, when he traded Dawn his Aipom for her Buizel. I kinda had to think of something for that myself, and it didn't sound all that convincing. All in all, I found it to be an interesting read when I did read it, and that's why I posted it here.

yeah, i printed this off from work to read at home.....

actually i really enjoyed it, very interesting, and as redtorterra said, it was priob done oon the spur of the momemnt
    I tend not to count my chickens before they hatch, it's a waste of my X-ray vision and mental cognition.
    ----------------------------------------------
    C:/DOS
    C:/DOS RUN
    /RUN DOS RUN

LOL... It does certainly explain the Nurse Joys and Officer Jenny's but how could Ash learn so much about new Pokemon if he's been in a coma right from the start of his journey unless they were fake and all a figment of his imagination?

LOL, this was amazing. Didn't read it all. It's way too much so I'll have to get back to it. A lot of it was hilarious. The only part I didn't like was the section about Ash's companions. They're all related to his sexuality. I thought it could've been more expansive in that area. The rest is gold though, LOL, even Mr. Mime got an interesting twist.

The guy who wrote that theory about Ash is obviously some sort of mad genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    The guy who wrote that theory about Ash is obviously some sort of mad genius.
    well definetely mad, but like all mad people he ignores evidence that cann't be explained the way he wants it too. it was a interesting read but it's extreme determination to prove a rather weak theory rather ruined it it would of been better if he'd reduced the lenght by about half way in it was obvious he was stretching. (it never had a chance of being a valid theory but he turned it from a professional overexamination of the facts to a lets ignore the facts and pretend like we aren't)

WMS
    Blog Entries

...how messed up would that be if at the very end of the pokemon series ash woke up...

Default Re: Something Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    well definetely mad, but like all mad people he ignores evidence that cann't be explained the way he wants it too. it was a interesting read but it's extreme determination to prove a rather weak theory rather ruined it it would of been better if he'd reduced the lenght by about half way in it was obvious he was stretching. (it never had a chance of being a valid theory but he turned it from a professional overexamination of the facts to a lets ignore the facts and pretend like we aren't)
    Not big on jokes eh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast