Real World Vs Pokemon World - Page 3

View Poll Results: Would you rather live in the real world or the Pokémon world?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real world

25 17.36%
  • Pokémon world

119 82.64%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World Vs Pokemon World

Default Re: Real World Vs Pokemon World

I'd rather live in the Pokémon world because I would get a chance to prove that trainers from the real world tend to be more skilled.

Edit: And I would befriend almost all of the villains (especially James, J's ghost, and Mr. Kincaid) and rub it in the faces of any of the heroes if they bug me about liking them, yet I would try to be friends with everyone.
    Last edited by GrayDragonEmily; 26th September 2010 at 05:04 PM.
    In Black and White, Rock Smash is no longer an HM. Good riddance.

The Egg Mouse Pokemon. :P Togechu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is this even a contest?!

Pokemon World. Definetly. I dream of living there every day, and I've even planned where to find my favorite Pokemon and which starter to choose. I would train my Pokemon with love and go to tourneys, devastating everyone when I'm not having fun with my gang of pals. And my three best friends would tag along and we'd be UNSTOPPABLE!

I'll take journeying with a freaking fire echinda through a forest over going to school any day.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

In the Pokemon world you can defy physics. Plus a lot of people say they don't like the idea of creatures with super powers roaming around, but in the anime and games people are rarely injured badly by their attacks.

Blog Entries

If it was like the anime, the Pokemon World. But I picture it without censorship. Like there's blood and Pokemon attacks can actually kill people and other things, so I think I'll stick to Earth.

Avatar by Banebuu. Licky by Larxion. Banner by Sayi.

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

Human because how would I duel in poketopia?

Pokemon world. They have cooler outfits.
    Pchoooooooo~

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twylis View Post
    Pokemon world. They have cooler outfits.
    there's no clothing that's comfortable............

It's hard to say, but Pokemon world.
    For one, it seems like they don't have the worry over CO2 emissions or such (have you seen how blue those skies are?). In fact I've recently noticed they they get their power from hydraulic power, wind turbines, and sometimes Pokemon.

And it seems like you don't always have to be a trainer, but perhaps it's the best way to make money?

Maybe an iffy thing is where meat comes from...I would hope Pokemon used for food are taken better care of before used for such things. Unlike here, where I feel guilty buying a steak or eggs...

Non-perverted Lopunny fan Ground Control's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MahouTsuki View Post
    It's hard to say, but Pokemon world.
    For one, it seems like they don't have the worry over CO2 emissions or such (have you seen how blue those skies are?). In fact I've recently noticed they they get their power from hydraulic power, wind turbines, and sometimes Pokemon.

And it seems like you don't always have to be a trainer, but perhaps it's the best way to make money?

Maybe an iffy thing is where meat comes from...I would hope Pokemon used for food are taken better care of before used for such things. Unlike here, where I feel guilty buying a steak or eggs...
    I agree with you here. The denizens of the Pokemon world have much better power sources, such as hydraulic power, wind turbines and electric Pokemon, therefore, they don't waste as many fossil fuels. They don't ruin the Ozone layer. (which is good, because if they did, Rayquaza would be wreaking havoc ;P)I just hope the factories that create Pokeballs don't harm the environment too much. Though we have to take into account the existence of pollution, or else we wouldn't have Grimer and Muk.

The Pokemon world likely has the same occupations we have on Earth, so being a Pokemon trainer as a source of income would only be the easiest way of making money for those that aren't old enough to hold a good job. I'm to guess that only the best Pokemon trainers can become wealthy through battling. Gym Leaders, Pokemon Contest Judges and Pokemon Center Nurses likely all make handsome wages.

I'd be concerned about the Pokemon, too. I mean, I'd love to chown down on a Miltank burger or some Pokabu bacon, but I'd be concerned about how the Pokemon were raised, and the conditions they were raised in.

So, if the Pokemon world had humans that could resist the strengths of Pokemon, such as electricity, being frozen and burnt, then I'd love to be there. But if it was just like the real world, but with Pokemon, I'd want no part in it.

Real World is because believe it or not the Pokemon world is actually has major fundamental flaws that are much worst to the real world when you actually realise it. Do you want a kid with nearly unbeatable supernatural creatures grows bored with all those organised fights, suddenly decides to do something really terrible.

Pokémon world without hesitation.

Everything is possible.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I say the pokemon world, because going on life-threatening adventures would be easier and potentially more rewarding.

I WANT to be in front of a hungry ten-foot whatever or something along those lines. Technically, you can do that in the real world, but the current society doesn't make that easy nor rewarding.

You can't wander around the land. While it is encouraged in the Pokemon world. So even if I'm killed, I'd rather just do that.

Also it's far more enviroment friendly.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

The Real World! It's safer
    The Pokemon world must be fricken scary. The games do a good job at sugar coating the world. Imagine how most pokemon would look in real life, not to mention their supernatural powers. It'll be nice to visit, but not to live.

im torn kinda between both
    both have major dangerous out there
    but apparently in the pokemon world(according to the game and anime) your child can walk out to start an adventure and in the real world you cant...but pokemon world has monsters...
    so i gotta say pokemon world though(according to how it is in the game/anime)

"You cant fly these wings, you cant sleep in this box with me"

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Even in the games, it is dangerous and crazy to go where wild pokémon live without a pokémon to defend you.
    Just take Gen. III for instance: Norman walks everyday to his Gym with absolutely no problems. But when Birch was attacked by a Zigzagoon? He was in serious danger.

So when Oak tells you not to go wading around tall grass without a Pokémon, he means it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast